Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Shady has checked in with another NBA 2K17 montage, this one featuring a Christmas Day rematch between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers. Amazing work, considering the director's cut isn't in the game. Check it out and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 jeebs9 @ 12/20/16 12:30 PM
I might be wrong here. But I think the basketball world is going to be very disappointed by this game. Last years game 7 was probably one of the best game seven of all time. But the series as a whole was all over the place in blowouts. And I think this trend will happen on Christmas. Most likely the Warriors blowout the Cavs. It will throw the whole Cavs situation in flux. You'll hear the Kevin Love needs to go story lol.

But thank you for the game trail shady. Your work is unmatched.

# 2 Crossover1 @ 12/20/16 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I might be wrong here. But I think the basketball world is going to be very disappointed by this game. Last years game 7 was probably one of the best game seven of all time. But the series as a whole was all over the place in blowouts. And I think this trend will happen on Christmas. Most likely the Warriors blowout the Cavs. It will throw the whole Cavs situation in flux. You'll hear the Kevin Love needs to go story lol.

But thank you for the game trail shady. Your work is unmatched.
I don't think they'll get blown out but they might lose a low scoring match just like last Christmas.

But just like last season, Cavs don't really start playing hard until the playoffs whereas GSW tries to beat the brakes off their opponent from tip-off.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.