Home
FIFA 17 News Post

FIFA 17 title update #4 is available now for PC, coming soon for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out the full details below.

UPDATE: (1-18) The patch is available now for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
  • Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
  • Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
  • An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
  • Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
  • Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode:
  • An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes:
  • Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
  • Addressed EATV buffering.
  • Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
  • Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
  • Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
  • Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Krebstar @ 01/16/17 11:46 AM
Quote:
Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
This sounds like it will trigger another month of slider tweaking.

# 2 JayD @ 01/16/17 02:40 PM
So out of 4 patches they have addressed 2 issues in career mode. Pathetic!

# 3 Sparkles @ 01/16/17 06:03 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

# 4 Matt10 @ 01/16/17 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
This sounds like it will trigger another month of slider tweaking.
Tested, and didn't see any glaring issues [emoji13] .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

# 5 PPerfect_CJ @ 01/17/17 09:09 AM
Why do I even read these at this point? Smh. Career Mode is dying a slow death.

# 6 dipatach @ 01/17/17 11:26 AM
I wanted more third kits. Too much kit clashing in my Pompey career mode.

# 7 PPerfect_CJ @ 01/18/17 09:21 AM
What REALLY needs a patch is the transfer logic in Career Mode! Just finished the January window in my second season and there are now 3 teams with 11 strikers and 2 more with 10. That is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

# 8 Wez_doc @ 01/18/17 09:34 AM
Out now apparently for ps4/xbox1

# 9 JayD @ 01/18/17 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
What REALLY needs a patch is the transfer logic in Career Mode! Just finished the January window in my second season and there are now 3 teams with 11 strikers and 2 more with 10. That is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!
Transfers and loans need a COMPLETE overhaul. There are just not enough transfers, the CPU do not loan players at all and almost every transfer is a head scratcher. I don't expect career mode to change much at all but there will be plenty of color scheme changes to make it look like they did something.

# 10 Keeler2434 @ 01/18/17 08:04 PM
They probably still didn't put new Nike boots in the game. There has been 3 different Nike color way packages that have been released and still haven't added any of them it's ridiculous.

# 11 HenryClay1844 @ 01/19/17 01:36 AM
No Nike boots, no Brazilian League players, no new third kits, no fixes for career mode. Virtually no time spent by me playing this game.

# 12 andanesean @ 01/19/17 06:59 AM
This news thread sounds more like a complaint thread. I agree with you all, not least the lack of 3 kits are annoying. But I have also learned that such is EA and FIFA. If we try to compare the negative against the positive, then it must surely be a reason why we are a great many who returns to the game year after year. I bet that there are no first-time player in this thread, right ?.

# 13 jrose57 @ 01/19/17 08:23 AM
Do cpu even try to score against user? Are they aggressive attacking?

# 14 joshearl @ 01/19/17 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
This news thread sounds more like a complaint thread. I agree with you all, not least the lack of 3 kits are annoying. But I have also learned that such is EA and FIFA. If we try to compare the negative against the positive, then it must surely be a reason why we are a great many who returns to the game year after year. I bet that there are no first-time player in this thread, right ?.
Seriously? We hold our breath constantly waiting around and wondering if they will fix the issues (with career mode) that have been outlined, ad nauseam, on this site.

I'm sorry about the aggression shown but, geez, a bit of communication would be nice.

# 15 jrose57 @ 01/19/17 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshearl
Seriously? We hold our breath constantly waiting around and wondering if they will fix the issues (with career mode) that have been outlined, ad nauseam, on this site.

I'm sorry about the aggression shown but, geez, a bit of communication would be nice.
i m wif u bro

# 16 JayD @ 01/19/17 09:39 AM
You can't expect us to be positive with EA FIFA. Career mode has been virtually the same since FUT has reared it's ugly head.

# 17 andanesean @ 01/19/17 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshearl

I understand and agree regarding EA ( aggression or not) - They are totally indifferent to your and my opinion. It will never change until the day when nobody wants to buy their games. My point is that if the game was only bad and they have not changed CM Since Fifa11, it's impressive that you and I still play it.

# 18 andanesean @ 01/19/17 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
You can't expect us to be positive with EA FIFA. Career mode has been virtually the same since FUT has reared it's ugly head.
I expect absolutely not. But you gotta enjoy your game, why else play it ?.
And if FUT can give you the air of frustration then that is the way it should be. What I am trying to say is that maybe we simplify the problem by giving FUT blame. Hypothetically, what would happen tomorrow if FUT disappeared ?.

# 19 PPerfect_CJ @ 01/19/17 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
I expect absolutely not. But you gotta enjoy your game, why else play it ?.
And if FUT can give you the air of frustration then that is the way it should be. What I am trying to say is that maybe we simplify the problem by giving FUT blame. Hypothetically, what would happen tomorrow if FUT disappeared ?.
WE WOULD HAVE A PARADE!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.