Home

Leaked madden 18 e3

This is a discussion on Leaked madden 18 e3 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2017, 12:36 PM   #65
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Leaked madden 18 e3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
OMG yes this place is by far the most conservative site I've ever been on in terms of allowing healthy debates where the game is getting criticized for legit reasons and most every thread where debate over the game is discussed gets locked real quick. This site is full of people that have no problem looking past all the garbage in the game and thats fine, but people should be able to discuss the issues as well without getting bashed for their views IMO.
I disagree with your use of the word "healthy". I dont see a ton of "healthy" debates getting locked here. I do see alot of threads where people are litigating the same issues OVER and OVER again get locked though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2017, 12:39 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Yes it does go both ways. I think it goes both ways for me and most all of us on here actually. On some days, probably most days, I am supportive of Madden and defend it. But sometimes I too like anyone else get upset about the state of Madden.

I buy Madden day one and will play it to death but I also don't think it's where it should be at all compared to other sports games. So it does go both ways.

I think the difference with me than from some others, is I do try to focus on the positives and be positive about the game. I know some folks really revel in bringing up its faults and to each their own but to me it's just a game and not worthwhile to get so upset about like some folks do.

In the end, as an older gamer I think maybe I do cut it more slack than some folks do. It's a video game that I enjoy and it's not going to ruin my day, week or month if something is not how I like it to be.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-14-2017, 12:45 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I disagree with your use of the word "healthy". I dont see a ton of "healthy" debates getting locked here. I do see alot of threads where people are litigating the same issues OVER and OVER again get locked though.
Do you think it might have something to do with the same issues with the game year after year after year? I mean when people pay for a game riddled with legacy issues for years it's gets a little old and maybe that's why you see the same issues being discussed.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:51 PM   #68
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Do you think it might have something to do with the same issues with the game year after year after year? I mean when people pay for a game riddled with legacy issues for years it's gets a little old and maybe that's why you see the same issues being discussed.
They'd rather blame the poster than EA/Tib

Nah in all seriousness it falls on def ears over here. People don't want to discuss the same issues over and over. It's better off taking it to twitter where devs can hear you, but it's not like it matters there either. The game is going to be what it is. If Tiburon decides to address something then just hope it's done properly.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-14-2017, 12:57 PM   #69
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yes it does go both ways. I think it goes both ways for me and most all of us on here actually. On some days, probably most days, I am supportive of Madden and defend it. But sometimes I too like anyone else get upset about the state of Madden.

I buy Madden day one and will play it to death but I also don't think it's where it should be at all compared to other sports games. So it does go both ways.

I think the difference with me than from some others, is I do try to focus on the positives and be positive about the game. I know some folks really revel in bringing up its faults and to each their own but to me it's just a game and not worthwhile to get so upset about like some folks do.

In the end, as an older gamer I think maybe I do cut it more slack than some folks do. It's a video game that I enjoy and it's not going to ruin my day, week or month if something is not how I like it to be.
Yeah I try really hard to do the same, but the thing that gets me heated most days is the same problems year after year.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:58 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
They'd rather blame the poster than EA/Tib

Nah in all seriousness it falls on def ears over here. People don't want to discuss the same issues over and over. It's better off taking it to twitter where devs can hear you, but it's not like it matters there either. The game is going to be what it is. If Tiburon decides to address something then just hope it's done properly.
I both agree and disagree with this post above..LOL. Because yes, seeing the same issues again and again also get me agitated BUT some things people don't like about Madden that they cite from year to year are not really issues but things they do not like about Madden.

In other words, yes it may or may not be a valid issue but Madden is going to always play a certain way and have a certain "personality" and if you don't like it in 2013 chances are you aren't going to like it in 2017 or 2021 so..

If you have a lot of issues with Madden that you continue to cite again and again and it never changes it may be time to ask if it's Madden that is going to change, or if it is you that is going to change when it comes to continuing to play Madden..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-14-2017, 01:02 PM   #71
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Sometimes but those threads arent typically locked. If EA didnt add off ball injuries and someone made a thread "No OL injuries again....Booo!, I doubt that would get locked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2017, 01:05 PM   #72
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
In other words, yes it may or may not be a valid issue but Madden is going to always play a certain way and have a certain "personality" and if you don't like it in 2013 chances are you aren't going to like it in 2017 or 2021 so..

If you have a lot of issues with Madden that you continue to cite again and again and it never changes it may be time to ask if it's Madden that is going to change, or if it is you that is going to change when it comes to continuing to play Madden..
Now that I do agree with. Nothing wrong with discussion at all for me, but sometimes people simply do not like Madden. For those people I say just give it up, Madden ain't for you....

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »