Home
NBA Live 14 News Post

When the Xbox One launches this fall, it will be launching with two likely NBA titles with EA Sports showing off NBA Live today during the Microsoft Xbox Reveal -- ending all speculation about when we were going to see EA's NBA game. We posted several screenshots earlier from the Ignite Engine Trailer, which you can find here.

Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 King_B_Mack @ 05/25/13 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
not talking so why are you in this, stay on the sideline man lol, and besides its nothing to win or let go..you mean to tell me i can't speak my mind lol get out of here man,,acting like yall hard cause nobody can see lmao plz man! don't tell me what to do man!
Ha! Okay bruh, trying do you a favor. Alright then. Enjoy the upcoming pink status. Peace out.

# 162 ccoaxum @ 05/25/13 11:03 PM
as i of right now everybody has been making good points cause EA has not shown us anything to make us believe that they going to have something better this year, with that said E3 can't come faster smh

# 163 ccoaxum @ 05/25/13 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Ha! Okay bruh, trying do you a favor. Alright then. Enjoy the upcoming pink status. Peace out.

pink status lmao...when they send me money for being on here then that, would mean something smh...weak!!

# 164 MarvinOida @ 05/25/13 11:17 PM
Quote:
pink status lmao...when they send me money for being on here then that, would mean something smh...weak!!
Well, if you do get banned, bye!

If you don't, dude, just stop talking, you're too passionate about this. Give it a break.

# 165 noshun @ 05/25/13 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIPG1
It is not gameplay footage, it will not look like that in the actual game!
You are clearly one poster on here that what we're talking about completely flew over your head.. WE KNOW ITS NOT GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE.. Again I ask, WHY RENDER CGI FOOTAGE showing SOME THE INGAME ISSUES THAT HAVE PLAGUED THIS SERIES SINCE 06, for a NEXT GET CGI TRAILER?

What we're talking about is broken down in LAYMAN's term.. the lowest common denominator, you can't get any more basic/dumbed down than that.. and you still don't get it at that level of explanation.

# 166 Ermolli @ 05/25/13 11:34 PM
No offence ccoaxum but could you please multiquote and answer in one reply? There's no need to have one reply per quote.

One could say some replies are too "harsh" and borderline trolling but after all, EA deserves it. They have disappointed us for almost the entire generations with too many empty promises and mediocre games, and almost acting deaf to our opinions. I know it was a CGI trailer but we've been complaining about those models since Elite 11 and here they are once again in that trailer. Do we really need to give them the benefit of doubt? I don't think they deserve it, then need to regain people's trust by delivering a good game, nothing less than that.

Also no need with the 2K fanboy thing, don't one think that if another company released that trailer they'd get negative responses? I wish Konami or another company released NBA games so we could have serveral good games but unfortunately we have one and a half options right now. Even though I'm not so optimistic about what EA has I'll still follow this game, if they release a good game great, if not then it's like it's been this entire generation.

# 167 ccoaxum @ 05/25/13 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Well, if you do get banned, bye!

If you don't, dude, just stop talking, you're too passionate about this. Give it a break.
lol i'm not passionate about this if was it would be worse, it just seem like cause ppl use to real or at least don't like hearing the truth haha but i'm done tho,,well almost lol

# 168 ccoaxum @ 05/25/13 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
No offence ccoaxum but could you please multiquote and answer in one reply? There's no need to have one reply per quote.

One could say some replies are too "harsh" and borderline trolling but after all, EA deserves it. They have disappointed us for almost the entire generations with too many empty promises and mediocre games, and almost acting deaf to our opinions. I know it was a CGI trailer but we've been complaining about those models since Elite 11 and here they are once again in that trailer. Do we really need to give them the benefit of doubt? I don't think they deserve it, then need to regain people's trust by delivering a good game, nothing less than that.

Also no need with the 2K fanboy thing, don't one think that if another company released that trailer they'd get negative responses? I wish Konami or another company released NBA games so we could have serveral good games but unfortunately we have one and a half options right now. Even though I'm not so optimistic about what EA has I'll still follow this game, if they release a good game great, if not then it's like it's been this entire generation.
really get out here man, hard to do that when ppl don't post stuff at the same time. An as far as the "fanboy" thing it had nothing to do with you so i don't need your 1 cent comment thank you!

# 169 da ThRONe @ 05/26/13 12:54 AM
I won't even attempt to front I thought that was actual game pics. Considering we have no idea what games will look like on the next gen systems I don't think it was a stretch to think it was.

However if you can't make CGI look awesome it scares me to think what they are doing with the game. All the other titles using CGI didn't look nearly as bad. FIFA looked really nice.

# 170 thedream2k13 @ 05/26/13 12:55 AM
Quote:
one thing yall must admit this Brand get one of most comments ever compared to others, on these threads....you mods got to love it EA does something cause they bring the most action over here lol, at least from what i seen since i been apart of this website..so i could be wrong...i am "in over my head" right?!
bro you are delirious lol This board has been dead for almost 2 years and people are only here to comment on the CGI they seen. 2k board avearages 300 per day. Even the official EAsports nba live forum has been dead for 2 years aside from a mod and one poster who just joined .

# 171 GudStuffzz @ 05/26/13 01:00 AM
man, live did not get off to a good start. Terrible player models and the animations already look suspect. That layup CG animation was beyond terrible.... no fluidity at all. Man, the gameplay animations must suck if they couldn't even get it right in the CG trailer.

# 172 ccoaxum @ 05/26/13 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
bro you are delirious lol This board has been dead for almost 2 years and people are only here to comment on the CGI they seen. 2k board avearages 300 per day. Even the official EAsports nba live forum has been dead for 2 years aside from a mod and one poster who just joined .
naw i'm not if go back to every time EA try to release a game this form been on and popping...and as far as that other game well lol i'm dne not going get on the reason that any more lmao

# 173 ccoaxum @ 05/26/13 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GudStuffzz
man, live did not get off to a good start. Terrible player models and the animations already look suspect. That layup CG animation was beyond terrible.... no fluidity at all. Man, the gameplay animations must suck if they couldn't even get it right in the CG trailer.
not going lie..it is bad when ppl don't like your CGI videos smh

# 174 Ermolli @ 05/26/13 11:45 AM
Quote:
really get out here man, hard to do that when ppl don't post stuff at the same time. An as far as the "fanboy" thing it had nothing to do with you so i don't need your 1 cent comment thank you!
At one time for example you posted four replies in a row with almost 15 minutes of difference, you could edit the first one and paste the other three so it's easier to follow, just saying.

The rest of my post wasn't a direct reply to you but maybe you're right, you don't need my comment; however, like you mentioned in one of your replies, I don't want you change anyone's minds, I'm just opening my mouth being unbiased and keeping it real, can't I speak my mind just as you asked someone?

# 175 24 @ 05/26/13 12:15 PM
I am genuinely surprised that EA is actually trying to release another NBA Live game. EA used to put out a fantastic product. I enjoyed the NBA live series for quite some time. From 2000 until 2006 I purchased both Live and 2K because both companies made some quality basketball titles. EA hasn't been able to do that. With each passing year the Live series kept sinking.

When Andrew Bynum suddenly became Jesus, I knew that there was practically no chance for this series to make a comeback.

I Wish EA Sports luck in developing a new Basketball game, and I honestly hope they do because I would love to see some competition again but I personally don't think it will happen.

# 176 44drob @ 05/26/13 12:30 PM
I liked the screen shot hopefully lebron wont look like Lebron in KD's body

# 177 ccoaxum @ 05/26/13 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
At one time for example you posted four replies in a row with almost 15 minutes of difference, you could edit the first one and paste the other three so it's easier to follow, just saying.

The rest of my post wasn't a direct reply to you but maybe you're right, you don't need my comment; however, like you mentioned in one of your replies, I don't want you change anyone's minds, I'm just opening my mouth being unbiased and keeping it real, can't I speak my mind just as you asked someone?
yes sir! lol

# 178 ccoaxum @ 05/26/13 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 44drob
I liked the screen shot hopefully lebron wont look like Lebron in KD's body
i hope not either!

# 179 nick_sr @ 05/26/13 02:01 PM
Quote:
i hope not either!
keep up the good fight man. don't ever let anyone try and influence your mind. could careless about player models or who is on the cover, I just want better game play and realistic tendencies in nba live 14

# 180 nick_sr @ 05/26/13 02:06 PM
play the game first before you pass judgment. I want to play the game first and give feedback on how to make the game better.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.