Home

NFL2K4 All Over Again.

This is a discussion on NFL2K4 All Over Again. within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2007, 02:34 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
NFL2K4 All Over Again.

I got tired of this game quick. It's impossible to stop the running game no one has stopped me and I can only do alright if I have all defensive stars. If anyone wants to prove me wrong and think they can stop my running game or backs like Campbell, Payton and Anderson PM me please. I hope I'm wrong but I've tried everything and nothing stops the top running backs.

I've taken Ottis Anderson and Earl Cambell and ran the ball down every oponents throat and they haven't stopped it. I only do this with cheesers though going for it on 4th etc. Everything else in this game is exellent but the running game issue makes it boring after a few games.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2007, 02:37 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: NFL2K4 All Over Again.

Newsflash. 2k5 was the same way. Corey Dillon and Jamal Lewis were a pain in the behind.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I just played someone who stopped my gold RB sanders.
He had 10 legends on defense. 1 bronze RB, and I couldn't even stop him
Old 08-25-2007, 03:45 AM   #4
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6

I've found that the largest problem is that LB's in particular MLB have trouble getting through the blockers too often. But I've had a lot of success against the run when I correctly shade/slant my D towards the side of the run. Also having run-stopping corners can help but I prefer to play zone in order to stop the run anyway.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:48 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHeatMan
I got tired of this game quick. It's impossible to stop the running game no one has stopped me and I can only do alright if I have all defensive stars. If anyone wants to prove me wrong and think they can stop my running game or backs like Campbell, Payton and Anderson PM me please. I hope I'm wrong but I've tried everything and nothing stops the top running backs.

I've taken Ottis Anderson and Earl Cambell and ran the ball down every oponents throat and they haven't stopped it. I only do this with cheesers though going for it on 4th etc. Everything else in this game is exellent but the running game issue makes it boring after a few games.

grunt 007. I'll be your huckleberry. Yawn as I twirl my tea cup like a six shooter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2007, 05:49 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHeatMan

Here is another news flash don't use gold rbs. Imagine how teams felt when they had to play against him when he came out of UT. This isn't cheese it was just how he really played. They used to call the Houston Oiler the the Houston Campbells.

Last edited by grunt; 08-25-2007 at 05:53 AM.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:51 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Newsflash. 2k5 was the same way. Corey Dillon and Jamal Lewis were a pain in the behind.

I used to stop those fools too.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:54 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunelly
I just played someone who stopped my gold RB sanders.
He had 10 legends on defense. 1 bronze RB, and I couldn't even stop him
but did you beat him. Great rbs will get their money my main concern is getting the w's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »