Home

In Season Progression

This is a discussion on In Season Progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2010, 01:40 AM   #41
Rookie

Titus001's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: In Season Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCC2USC
Progression works for me. Idk about ya but my dynasty progression is perfect
In-season progression works for you? From what I read here and from simming games myself, I did not see any in-season progression the update was supposed to add. Thats why I believe the 360 patch is not out yet. EA made an error and are now trying to fix this problem.

Big problem I see and the ensuring train wreck will be that the 360 version patch will have in-season progression while ps3 owners will have to wait to get a complete fix.

This board will probably look like this if that happens.

Last edited by Titus001; 09-09-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 01:55 AM   #42
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

OVR: 4

It is on.

Three weeks into my dynasty, I went to edit players, all teams, all positions, and just held the down button. I'm not even past the 84 OVRs down the list and I have seen nearly ten players with a +1 AWR, now I can't see all the attributes at once so I'm just watching those, but none of my team has progressed yet, but the other teams have some.

Its just very subtle, as it should be, but perhaps a bit too subtle, but again it is only week 3.

EDIT:
Also, I don't think you will see them in SIM after the season because I just went back to a few of the players that had the +1 two weeks later, and it is gone, so it was integrated into their attributes and then a new crop of +1s came.

Last edited by swhyte21; 09-09-2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:41 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 6

Was in season progression also added to online dynasties or is it just offline?
Old 09-09-2010, 07:16 AM   #44
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Ok, now I'm confused. First things first, the tuner hasn't been released yet correct, just the patch from what I've gathered.

Second, for the guys still stressing about the progression, it clearly states in Russ post that it doesn't work unless you have the title update AND the tuner set. Once again, the tuner set is not out yet correct? So it shouldn't work at the moment.

Third, how are some saying that they see progression when the tuner hasn't been released yet? Remember, it only works with the tuner AND title update. Tuner set is not out yet correct? So how are you seeing in season progression?

Somebody is telling fairy tales in this chain somewhere. Disregard this if the tuner set is out and I'm just not aware of it yet.

The pharoe approves this message because the pharoe is as close as you get to real on these boards.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

What are you talking about? The tuners are out for the PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 07:49 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aTTckr
What are you talking about? The tuners are out for the PS3
Ahh ok. Well, disregard my last. I was under the impression we were talking about the 360 side of things.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:31 AM   #47
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

I did not see any in-season progression when I simmed and I checked every single week for multiple teams.

I'm glad to hear some people are seeing it.

Those who are seeing it, are you on PS3 or 360?

Later today I'm going to delete my Tuner and then redownload it to see if that does anything.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:16 AM   #48
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarz02
I did not see any in-season progression when I simmed and I checked every single week for multiple teams.

I'm glad to hear some people are seeing it.

Those who are seeing it, are you on PS3 or 360?

Later today I'm going to delete my Tuner and then redownload it to see if that does anything.
Did you go to all positions and all teams? I didn't see any when I went looking for individuals, then I looked at everyone at once and it started popping up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »