Home

In Season Progression

This is a discussion on In Season Progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #49
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: In Season Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhyte21
Did you go to all positions and all teams? I didn't see any when I went looking for individuals, then I looked at everyone at once and it started popping up.
Well I selected 5 teams and scrolled through all players and attributes in the edit roster section. Im going to try selecting all teams and all players tonight. However I know Block-O checked all teams and all players and didnt see anything as well.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #50
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarz02
Well I selected 5 teams and scrolled through all players and attributes in the edit roster section. Im going to try selecting all teams and all players tonight. However I know Block-O checked all teams and all players and didnt see anything as well.
If he checked at season's end, I don't think it would show. The +1 is added to the ratings and then doesn't show for that player unless he gets it again.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #51
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

in-season progress is there for 360, CPU and human teams both(all were simmed games as I haven't played a game yet post patch 3). it's not as big as past NCAA games, but it is there, mostly I've noticed it for awareness.

if you just sim to the end of the year, you wont notice it unless you write down every single rating of every single player and compare. the +1's don't remain all year long, only for a week or so. but like I said earlier. it is not as powerful as it was last year in NCAA 10(which was probably too much progress in NCAA 10)

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 11:43 AM   #52
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by swhyte21
If he checked at season's end, I don't think it would show. The +1 is added to the ratings and then doesn't show for that player unless he gets it again.
I personally did it week by week. Like i mentioned earlier its possible that if I delete the LTP and then re-download it, it could fix the issue.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:34 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 3

I'm going week by week as well (PS3) and am not seeing any in season progression for anybody.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:54 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ok, without having gone thru the hundreds of posts on this topic I wanted to say that I have season progression and im going to try and upload the pics I took of it.

The progression for me is both with my team (WVU) and with cpu controlled teams. The pic im gonna try and post shows during an actual game of the PSU QB OVR and AWR as +1 and im just posting this as some proof that there is in season progression back as of now for me at least.

I play exclusively offline dynasties and my settings are Heisman level with all default sliders. The pic is from game 3 after the latest patch/tuner 3 and its week 14 of my dynasty year. In other words 3 games after the update. Hope it loads up as im not too computer savvy.

Ok, I tried to upload 2 pics and each time it says upload failed so im not sure what Im doing wrong but just to clarify, I have in season progression so im hoping that you all do as well. Best regards.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:55 PM   #55
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

360 owners:

Are WR recruits coming in with slightly higher Elusiveness, Juke, and Spin ratings? They were always ranked D+ or lower in the past. Are you seeing some recruits with C's or B's in those areas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 3

For PS3, I deleted my tuner update, and then re-downloaded it, and I am now seeing in season progression for other teams and mine. I just hope these tuners are continued extensions of the last tuner, and that I'm not missing out on the additions tuners 1-2 added to the game.

Last edited by hazey; 09-09-2010 at 01:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »