Home

What do you think the next big announcement about NCAA 12 will be?

This is a discussion on What do you think the next big announcement about NCAA 12 will be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2011, 02:43 PM   #49
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: What do you think the next big announcement about NCAA 12 will be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special27K
Haven't heard anything, in past years they almost exclusively put out blogs and info it seems like on Tuesdays and Thursdays though. I just assume that's the general formula they'll stick to.
Yeah and with the draft on Thursday I wouldn't be surprised if we got the info then with tonight as just kind of "filler" content. Hopefully I'm wrong and we get some new info tonight!
Old 04-26-2011, 03:25 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Am I the only one here who would be happy if we got 75 man rosters? If 85 is not available 75 willl be an upgrade.
I will take any extra. This is so important and would add so much. I will take the ability to put 70 again, as they made it 69 to start ever since RTG came along, to allow the extra 1 for your Created player. I know tons of people say it is impossible, just like when they said that when it was 55. I don't think it is impossible. Do 5 a year. They don't even have to have all the teams with 85. Just keep them all the same and allow me to add to whatever teams. No offense to small school fans but I would not mind if Arkansas states backup Long Snapper is missing cuz he probably will never play. But the backups on big schools develop through special teams and make impact as Jr's and Sr's. I will take anything extra.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #51
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumj
I will take any extra. This is so important and would add so much. I will take the ability to put 70 again, as they made it 69 to start ever since RTG came along, to allow the extra 1 for your Created player. I know tons of people say it is impossible, just like when they said that when it was 55. I don't think it is impossible. Do 5 a year. They don't even have to have all the teams with 85. Just keep them all the same and allow me to add to whatever teams. No offense to small school fans but I would not mind if Arkansas states backup Long Snapper is missing cuz he probably will never play. But the backups on big schools develop through special teams and make impact as Jr's and Sr's. I will take anything extra.
I would much rather have 85 man rosters than to have the custom entrances for every team, but that's probably just me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 03:30 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
I would much rather have 85 man rosters than to have the custom entrances for every team, but that's probably just me
I want both. I love presentation upgrades I love gameplay upgrades, and I love having realistic rosters. Sure it is a lot more work, but so is deciding which player not to include. A lot of players who might only be ST players when young get left out, but make major impacts during the season, and might be your best ST player, but instead you have a starting LB. It is by no means game killer, as nothing has been a gamekiller to me, seeing as I have bought every NCAA Foobtall game since Bill Walsh. But would be nice.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:32 PM   #53
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7

They have had presentation, a little game play, and visual as well as audio. The next announcement I hope is the proper penalties being portrayed right as well as the addition of accelerated clock to allow for quarters lengths longer than 5 minutes.

With penalties I would love to finally see personal fouls for late hit out of bounds which happens way to frequently in NCAA 11. Or even defensive holding, illegal formation/shifts, illegal touching of the ball when it hits a line man in the back of the head, or ineligible receivers down the field. That is what I hope the next big announcement is.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #54
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
I would really love to have expanded rosters 75-85, but i dont think i would go that far and say that haha. Like was said earlier, the backups on big teams still make an impact i want expanded rosters because this year Texas Tech is going to have like 7 runningbacks but i know if they were to be in the game that i can find a place to play them, but there isnt enough roster space for that.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 04-26-2011, 03:37 PM   #55
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
They have had presentation, a little game play, and visual as well as audio. The next announcement I hope is the proper penalties being portrayed right as well as the addition of accelerated clock to allow for quarters lengths longer than 5 minutes.

With penalties I would love to finally see personal fouls for late hit out of bounds which happens way to frequently in NCAA 11. Or even defensive holding, illegal formation/shifts, illegal touching of the ball when it hits a line man in the back of the head, or ineligible receivers down the field. That is what I hope the next big announcement is.
This would be big too. The penalties are rediculous. I don't remember them always being this bad. But you can't get a PI call for anything on this. Just false starts, clipping and offsides, and even those feel glitchy. I tested offsides last year and I if DL is aggressive I was able to draw offsides on the 1st hut 7 out of 10 times. I don't even know why they have some penalty sliders on their. I have never seen about half of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirates946
I would really love to have expanded rosters 75-85, but i dont think i would go that far and say that haha. Like was said earlier, the backups on big teams still make an impact i want expanded rosters because this year Texas Tech is going to have like 7 runningbacks but i know if they were to be in the game that i can find a place to play them, but there isnt enough roster space for that.
I do love the presentation elements, don't get me wrong.

There just needs to be some kind of balance, even if it is only like up 5 user teams or something that can have 85 man rosters, or something like that.

I just hate cutting guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »