Home

How does it feel to have feedback utilized in Ncaa13

This is a discussion on How does it feel to have feedback utilized in Ncaa13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: How does it feel to have feedback utilized in Ncaa13

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
It's awesome what they say they've done. I don't think this game will let us down. ESP if they fix the passing game, thats big. Maybe next year blocking. Hey i'll take what i can get. I'm a football junkie and will buy no matter what!

If they add the 2bar QB DNA and revspeed facemasks, then they listened to me. woo hoo.
r u serious?

if they added a facemask type your happy and content.....

blocking should be before any darn facemask addition what is wrong with this forum.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
now if they would remove your terrible dreads and add back all the different neck pads that actually added some good looking options instead of that nasty stringy dread hair. you killed us on that one odogg. aweful addition
I agree....

i personally along with a few others didn't care about any cosmetic additions like dreads....

it's been too long since this game has actually had major step up in the actual gameplay dept.

there are lots of fans who want to finally see the CPU AI react and play like they have a human tendencies for once on the field.

no disrespect to those who pay more attention to dreads, facemask or socks but come one those things should all be secondary to gameplay.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-02-2012, 12:30 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Nope, lets not play 'Barbie' this year -- we got dreads -- lets not talk about length and team colored scrunchies.
Having players look realistic is not playing Barbie and yes we do need multiple length and better done dreadlocks, in addition to white players having long hair as well, as Madden has had for a few years now.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
no disrespect to those who pay more attention to dreads, facemask or socks but come one those things should all be secondary to gameplay.
This is a common argument I see and one that is born of ignorance in how the game is developed by EA. This statement might make sense if having one took away from another but it doesn't as EA has repeatedly said here and elsewhere that is not how the game is developed.

The people at EA who do dreadlocks, facemasks, socks, etc work in the art department whereas the people who work on offensive line gameplay work in the programming department. They are completely separate and completely apples and oranges.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 05-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #29
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunLMason
You do realize that none of the code base from last gen was ported, right? They started from scratch, which means EVERYTHING they added was new. You can't just copy and paste features from PS2 to PS3.
They are basically using the same engine, that's why theres warping..

Some things are changed but not that much.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:05 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
They are basically using the same engine, that's why theres warping..

Some things are changed but not that much.
It's not the same engine, many of the problems in the old engine are not there in this engine and vice versa. EA has also confirmed time and time again its not the same engine. Warping is a problem common to both old and new engines but it's the result of the way EA ties passes to a receiver, not a spot on the field and not because the engine is the same.

Last edited by ODogg; 05-02-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #31
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
This is a common argument I see and one that is born of ignorance in how the game is developed by EA. This statement might make sense if having one took away from another but it doesn't as EA has repeatedly said here and elsewhere that is not how the game is developed.

The people at EA who do dreadlocks, facemasks, socks, etc work in the art department whereas the people who work on offensive line gameplay work in the programming department. They are completely separate and completely apples and oranges.
True but that 'Dreads No Peace' thread/rant/stand/demonstration seem like it pushed everything else we wanted to see to the back, gameplay or not. That thread alone gave OS a rep of being concerned about dreads more than anything else. I mean, its the past and don't take my first comment seriously -- I forgot my smiley.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2012, 01:10 PM   #32
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
How many years are you goin to get fooled. They put out one hype trailer to you get all excited, exactly what they want u to do. Anybody can put out a trailer with all the new features and highlights of something to get u excited enough to go out and buy the game, then after a few weeks of having it the complaints will start pouring in. You can tell by the trailer that the game is gone be mostly the same as past years, they just added some features to an old core, so a lot of the same old problems will exsist.
[Jalen Rose] "Don't ignore that! ^^^^" [Jalen Rose]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »