Home

NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Video - Maryland vs. Michigan

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Video - Maryland vs. Michigan within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #97
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Video - Maryland vs. Michigan

I have a feeling that EA made these videos 2-3 months ago for these "Quick Clip Thursday" videos and that's why the crowd and commentary are less than exciting. Probably hadn't added those in fully yet. I think E3 will show us more of a final build.

That being said, I liked what I saw. I'm very excited to actually be able to use more than 3-4 different routes because the others never worked correctly. I actually like how the DE screws up and follows the RB on the option. Watching Kansas football the last few seasons, I saw that happen ALL THE TIME.

Oh, and at :34 sec the QB missed a streaking, wide open WR down the right, the A button WR. I would have loved to see how that pass worked with the new passing trajectories.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #98
Rookie

Cane305's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I have a feeling that EA made these videos 2-3 months ago for these "Quick Clip Thursday" videos and that's why the crowd and commentary are less than exciting. Probably hadn't added those in fully yet. I think E3 will show us more of a final build.

That being said, I liked what I saw. I'm very excited to actually be able to use more than 3-4 different routes because the others never worked correctly. I actually like how the DE screws up and follows the RB on the option. Watching Kansas football the last few seasons, I saw that happen ALL THE TIME.

Oh, and at :34 sec the QB missed a streaking, wide open WR down the right, the A button WR. I would have loved to see how that pass worked with the new passing trajectories.
+1 agree with you
Old 05-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #99
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929

I agree. I didn't think they could possibly be done touching the game up...it's May and the game comes out in July.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #100
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6

At least we only have to live through "Quick Clip Thursday" one more time without having some actual hands-on accounts from people not employed by EA.

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats
Old 05-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #101
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
I liked this vid more than last weeks. That read option play looks like I can finally add it as a viable play for once in my arsenal against the cpu. The passing was good too the DBs were reacting better than roboDB's of years past. Still bothered by line play but I know going in it won't be hugely altered. Still want to see the cpu use logic. At least drop tuners to do so without them attatching to patches would be nice.

Man that read option play makes me want to recruit a fast QB to Rutgers so bad now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #102
Pro

44drob's Arena

OVR: 27

Animations look nice ...... ! excited for the release !

GLORYERACLOTHING.COM
TRU2THA GAME
Old 05-24-2012, 06:57 PM   #103
Banned

OVR: 8
Nice! i am really excited for Ncaa Football 13. and even though i am a Ohio State fan seeing Robinson aka QB#16 Looking like a Real Fast Running QB. to where in Ncaa Football 12 it's kind of slow and does not look like a running QB. so i Like that the Running QB's will look life like. and the game in general. EA has worked really hard this year. and i am proud of that. Operation Sports in my opinion. best place to get video game info.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:18 PM   #104
MVP

OVR: 0
Attention to detail gents, attention to detail. I'm liking the way the CBs actually plant and shuffle step to change direction. Every move was represented exquisitely reference CB direction change. Bravo for that. I also like the QB drop back, if you're looking closely you'll notice the bounce at the end of the drop. Its the small details such as these that pull me into the game. Looks very good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »