Home

Would you Bewilling to wait 2 years for a new game?

This is a discussion on Would you Bewilling to wait 2 years for a new game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2013, 05:37 AM   #33
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Would you Bewilling to wait 2 years for a new game?

I wouldn't be willing to wait every other year for a new game but I think the dev team should wait on improvements to the game that aren't ready. For example, they should have waited on the infinity engine for Madden like they did with NCAA last year....there were too many unrealistic and comical occurrences to warrant releasing it when they did. Putting ongoing bugs aside, there's enough that they do to make me purchase it every year but what turns me off is when they add new features that are clearly not quite ready yet......I don't want to feel like a beta tester when I'm playing a new game.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #34
Rookie

MINATAURO's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Would you Bewilling to wait 2 years for a new game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illiterateoption
How long was the Dev cycle on the PS2 or original XBOX? Just go back to that project plan. Spring drills? Heisman mode? 1AA (FCS) Schools? Real momentum? Deep yet not laborious dynasty and recruiting? Option football? All were really good.

just picked up ncaa 11 for PS2 damn it's fun
Old 05-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #35
Banned

BannedNinja's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksFan5Covers
What do you guys think about this? This will give EA more time to "perfect" the game. I for one would be willing to let the annual NCAA and Madden titles go. I'm getting tired of them releasing the same game with a new title screen and new box art every year.
Yes

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »