Home

Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders within the EA Sports College Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2024, 08:25 PM   #1329
Rookie

Fusker's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnlefty07
not slider related but curious how you are all dealing with the Pac 12 in your dynasties. I'm almost done with year 1. My Gophers are #8 at 10-2 and due to face #2 Ohio St in the BIG Ten title game. but I'm already thinking ahead of what I want to do with the Pac 12. It seems almost a certainty that they'll combine with the Mountain West in real life in 2025 but since we can't eliminate one of the conferences in game curious as to what everyone else is doing

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
I got the PAC up to 10 with some pieces from the MWC and a couple Texas teams, then did the same with the MWC, balanced out the other conferences that have some weird number of teams, got rid of all independents besides ND.

I also have any team with 12+ members playing 9 conference games and anyone with 10 members at 8. Definitely impacts the SEC quite a bit.
Old 08-27-2024, 09:22 PM   #1330
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I recreated the Pac 12 out of the gate and moved teams back into the Big 12, reset divisions pre 2021 etc.

Went more old school with my universe.

After Year 3 I am going to do some slight changes baded on some programs that got stronger.

But I am keeping Notre Dames independent as well as the other two independents by default.

I like the 12 or more teams rule of playing 9 conference games.
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 08-27-2024, 10:36 PM   #1331
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

I did this also but went promotion and regulations with 16 team power 5 conference. Adds a twist to long time dynasty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I recreated the Pac 12 out of the gate and moved teams back into the Big 12, reset divisions pre 2021 etc.

Went more old school with my universe.

After Year 3 I am going to do some slight changes baded on some programs that got stronger.

But I am keeping Notre Dames independent as well as the other two independents by default.

I like the 12 or more teams rule of playing 9 conference games.
Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2024, 11:07 PM   #1332
Rookie

I use revamped it's great with varsity sliders
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquilotti1
Can you use revamped passing mode for these sliders?
Sent from my SM-F721U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-27-2024, 11:10 PM   #1333
Rookie

Quote:
not slider related but curious how you are all dealing with the Pac 12 in your dynasties. I'm almost done with year 1. My Gophers are #8 at 10-2 and due to face #2 Ohio St in the BIG Ten title game. but I'm already thinking ahead of what I want to do with the Pac 12. It seems almost a certainty that they'll combine with the Mountain West in real life in 2025 but since we can't eliminate one of the conferences in game curious as to what everyone else is doing

So what I did was I eliminated FBS Independents swapped Notre Dame & UConn with Oregon State & Washington St

UMass to the MAC

Then moved Wash St & Oregon St to the MWC

Old 08-28-2024, 07:53 AM   #1334
Rookie

Bro I love this Game & the AJ Varsity updated sliders

I'm a casual player first foremost these Sliders I'm getting realistic results some games are blowouts some are close scores

I was down 13-3 vs SJSU in the MWC championship game after Halftime scored 24 unanswered points we won 31-20

Few games ago we lost to my biggest rival right now UNLV 44-39

Old 08-28-2024, 08:31 AM   #1335
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

This is my post from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
I'm trying to make things as close to what I expect to happen in reality. If the PAC12 exists beyond 2025, OSU and WSU are required to add at least six teams to remain a recognized FBS conference. The MWC TV contract is up after 2025, at which time the schools will be able to move cost free. I believe that WSU and OSU will add the six schools that make the most sense from the MWC. Beyond that, they may add others but I haven't decided what to do yet.

I wanted to consider all things when deciding which schools to add from the MWC. Things I'm considering and the weight I give each item:

Football Prestige 40%
TV Market 30%
Basketball Prestige 20%
Baseball Prestige (OSU would want this) 10%

I chose Baseball and Basketball Prestige based on championships and my general feel. Market Prestige was respective of rank and the distribution of the Football Prestige in 2024. Football Prestige was actual football prestige in 2025 of my dynasty.

I'm still in 2025 so this change hasn't been made yet. I'm open to suggestions on how to alter it

I've attached a look at how that shakes out completely via excel. And here is the resulting PAC 8 with potential divisions (probably no divisions)

(Pacific North West)
Washington State
Oregon State
Boise State
Colorado State

(Pacific Coast)
Fresno State
San Jose State
San Diego State
UNLV

Is a pretty fun looking conference. Sunbelt and AAC have TV contracts up in 2030 and 2031 so I will also consider adding some of those schools at that point using the same method.

MWC will have 2 years to add 2 schools to get to the FBS required 8 teams.

It's worth noting that the NCAA requires D1 to have seven schools (not sure why FBS chose eight). So either Colorado State/Boise State would need to add baseball or Maybe the Pac12 adds Gonzaga for Baseball and Basketball.

* Subtract 0.5 market prestige because the school is near the market but not actually in the market.
** Add 0.5 Market prestige because of National Brand.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (19.5 KB, 163 views)
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2024, 08:55 AM   #1336
Rookie

Nygs's Arena

OVR: 1

I want to restore the PAC 12 as well, but am I correct in reading that the rivalry games get messed up when moving teams around? That is the only thing holding me back from doing so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders »