Home

Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders within the EA Sports College Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-20-2024, 01:45 PM   #249
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders

Enjoying the set! After about 5 games with Ball State, I turned tackle down to 47. On 49 I was seeing too many open field 1-on-1 tackles, and felt like even when my RBs hit the open hole they'd always get grabbed from the side and taken down. 47 seems good for me, 46 probably lowest I'd go. Sort of a way to combat the lowered run blocking.

I feel like in order to get balance you have to go one or the other when it comes to rushing; Lowered run blocking (below 50) with poorer tackling (RB fights through and breaks a few tackles due to weak run blocking and ends up with 5 yards), or higher run blocking (50 and above) with more wrap up tackles (the RB runs untouched for 5 yards then down the moment someone touches him). I always take the former approach.

Last edited by Von Dozier; 07-20-2024 at 01:48 PM.
Old 07-20-2024, 02:24 PM   #250
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
For those of you who are super annoyed with the extreme amount of upsets from the sim engine... I found that super simming games seems to give more true to life results. For my dynasty I'm taking control of the Top 25 teams that week and super simming the games. It's a little time consuming, but far more realistic results. Only seeing about 1-2 upsets a week this way.
I’m setting up an RNG system to do force wins in Top 25 games. Super dimming would take up more of my time than I’d care to do.
Old 07-20-2024, 02:29 PM   #251
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Armor -

How do you control all teams from week to week?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2024, 02:32 PM   #252
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momoney168
I’m setting up an RNG system to do force wins in Top 25 games. Super dimming would take up more of my time than I’d care to do.
That's not a bad idea either
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Old 07-20-2024, 03:14 PM   #253
Rookie

Continuing our trend of discussing potential slider changes, is anyone getting an obscene amount of running into the punter penalties by the CPU? Whoever it is on the edge of the line for a normal return straight guns for the punter with no pull back. Just lost a game where I had the offense in 4th and forever but the CPU hit the punter on 2 back to back 3 and outs.
Old 07-20-2024, 03:25 PM   #254
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwroberts1
Continuing our trend of discussing potential slider changes, is anyone getting an obscene amount of running into the punter penalties by the CPU? Whoever it is on the edge of the line for a normal return straight guns for the punter with no pull back. Just lost a game where I had the offense in 4th and forever but the CPU hit the punter on 2 back to back 3 and outs.

I've had a mix game to game. One game I had like 5 running into the kicker/punter penalties (from non-usered player).

Other games I don't have any defenders come close to doing it. It's def frustrating when it happens a few times in a close game but I just chalk it up to young dumb players being young and dumb.

Since our only options are to turn the penalty off or on, if you really wanted to try and get any change done it would be through like pass blocking which would more negatively affect the overall game just to stop a few penalties.

If it bugs you I'd just disable it tbh.
Old 07-20-2024, 03:58 PM   #255
Rookie

I get I'm in year 1 of my Dynasty as Indiana so I'm out gunned vs better programs, but good lord I struggle on defense. I'll have a team bottled up and at the most inconvenient times I just start giving up plays. Pass defense is difficult
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2024, 04:33 PM   #256
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Any suggestions on getting better kick and punt returns for User and CPU with sliders or other things? That's the one area that's been very static. Every punt return is <5 yards and every kick return is right around the 20.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders »