Home

Bundesliga license

This is a discussion on Bundesliga license within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2017, 05:11 PM   #17
Rookie

wsatterwhite's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Bundesliga license

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
It is kind of funny to me that one year after having Marco Reus on the cover of the game, they lose his stadium. Nice work EA.
What makes it even worse is that the only reason the stadium was in the game last year was because PES' licensing deal didn't go through until after both game's release so it was already in place
Old 08-30-2017, 05:13 PM   #18
Rookie

wsatterwhite's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Sadly the only Bundesliga Stadiums in the game will be Bayern/Schalke/Hamberg. You'll have to go to stadium editor and rename all the stadiums.
Hertha Berlin's Olympic Stadium should still be in the game as well plus Borussia Monchengladbach which was added last year
Old 08-30-2017, 11:01 PM   #19
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
If the Bundesliga updated their scoreboard (can't remember tbh) then they are most likely working on it to have it ready for the full release.
Hopefully it will already be in the game when it's released as last year the EPL scoreboard wasn't added until a patch/update later. Also last year the La Liga Scoreboard was also suppose to be added but it wasn't. Glad it's in this year and the DFB Pokal graphics/presentation.

Also it wouldn't hurt to give a more proper Bundesliga trophy presentation.(Paulaner Beer Bath)
Old 08-31-2017, 02:11 AM   #20
Rookie

ryback89's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
If the Bundesliga updated their scoreboard (can't remember tbh) then they are most likely working on it to have it ready for the full release.

This is the new Bundesliga presenation.
Old 08-31-2017, 05:02 AM   #21
Rookie

Schrankwand's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Yeah, but if you use Schalke, that means you'll play at Dortmund once a season and you'll be playing in a generic stadium instead of the awesome one they have in real life.
That's actually a quite valid point, but still, me personally, doesn't care. Maybe EA tries to create a generic stadium which gives the feel of the Signal Iduna Park, which should be well enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 05:55 AM   #22
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrankwand
That's actually a quite valid point, but still, me personally, doesn't care. Maybe EA tries to create a generic stadium which gives the feel of the Signal Iduna Park, which should be well enough.

Honestly, if they still make their goal nets yellow and black it'll be hard to tell the difference when you're actually playing. At the end of the day a stadium is a stadium. What makes Dortmund's games so special isn't so much the stadium anyway. It's the people. The massive intricate signs that the crowds put together. The chants. The banners. The color coordination. That's what makes Signal Iduna special. And none of that was really in the game to begin with. They seem to be hyping up realistic custom atmospheres in their trailers, so this might have been the year they actually got it right. But oh well.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:01 AM   #23
Pro

Excuse me, but I will have a real need to rant.
That one can be satisfied with a generic stadium for signal iduna park is beyond my perception ability and that a Schalke "fan" does not care if he is playing in their stadium is even more inconceivable!. Yes when you first play the matches, you do not feel it, but dear friends, it's true stadiums that help create a mood. Signal iduna Park is not just a stadium whats I'm sure you would know if you ever visit it !.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:25 PM   #24
Rookie

Until they add a crowd/stadium intensity meter that effects composure/form like that had for the College Football games, all stadiums will feel alike when you're playing a match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »