Home

Bundesliga license

This is a discussion on Bundesliga license within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 09:29 PM   #41
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Bundesliga license

Well hopefully it gets patched in. So far no one has uploaded any DFB Pokal matches. I'd like to see the presentation/scoreboard.

In addition to the Bundesliga hopefully getting patched in, hopefully Atletico's Dark Teal Third gets added as it's not in early access while the other NIKE Alternates are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2017, 02:30 AM   #42
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
You're right it's not easy, but it could be done if you are already investing in other aspects of the specific league so it's a bad and lazy excuse. And yes, some top players will not be able to get because of copyrights. See Forest Green, they picked up the whole team and scanned them because they have moved into legue 2 after waiting for 128 years, so of course it could be done.

Nah. Not about laziness. It's on the players. If they don't want to be scanned, then they don't want or care to be scanned. They shouldn't have to pay players custom amounts of money to be scanned, it would be bad business. That's just the reality.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:19 AM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Nah. Not about laziness. It's on the players. If they don't want to be scanned, then they don't want or care to be scanned. They shouldn't have to pay players custom amounts of money to be scanned, it would be bad business. That's just the reality.
No, that's not true. Almost any team would say yes if they wanted to scan the team, that's advertising no public relations agent for any team would say no to !. EA has a license for the Bundesliga.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:17 PM   #44
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
No, that's not true. Almost any team would say yes if they wanted to scan the team, that's advertising no public relations agent for any team would say no to !. EA has a license for the Bundesliga.

Lmao oh you have insider information on that? I'm just stating a fact. EA and 2K and any other company can't force players to get scanned. They can't force teams to set aside time to be scanned. Teams being in the game is advertising. You're severely overestimating how much organisations and players care about player likeness in a video game. Particularly the older guys.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:39 AM   #45
Pro

Quote:
Lmao oh you have insider information on that? I'm just stating a fact. EA and 2K and any other company can't force players to get scanned. They can't force teams to set aside time to be scanned. Teams being in the game is advertising. You're severely overestimating how much organisations and players care about player likeness in a video game. Particularly the older guys.
No I have no inside knowledge of the player wish to be scanned or not. But I think you underestimate EA significance in football, it's a money machine and there are really many real players who play it, just look at their reaction when they are too low ranking !. And it has nothing to do with age, and you can not compare the different sports branches. I can conclude that they may be expensive for them to scan players (transport costs etc.), but I do not buy your version they do not want it?!. But peace be with it, there's no reason to be disrespectful because someone has a different opinion than you = (Lmao) It's too childish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 01:46 PM   #46
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
No I have no inside knowledge of the player wish to be scanned or not. But I think you underestimate EA significance in football, it's a money machine and there are really many real players who play it, just look at their reaction when they are too low ranking !. And it has nothing to do with age, and you can not compare the different sports branches. I can conclude that they may be expensive for them to scan players (transport costs etc.), but I do not buy your version they do not want it?!. But peace be with it, there's no reason to be disrespectful because someone has a different opinion than you = (Lmao) It's too childish

Lmao is just a laugh, mate. It's the same purpose as lol or haha. But as I said before, there are players who actively don't want to be scanned. They are a minority, but they do exist. And I think an overwhelming majority just don't care.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:13 PM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Lmao is just a laugh, mate. It's the same purpose as lol or haha. But as I said before, there are players who actively don't want to be scanned. They are a minority, but they do exist. And I think an overwhelming majority just don't care.
Too Toucy - its cool no hard feelings, we just have two different opinions.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:07 PM   #48
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Well hopefully it gets patched in. So far no one has uploaded any DFB Pokal matches. I'd like to see the presentation/scoreboard.

In addition to the Bundesliga hopefully getting patched in, hopefully Atletico's Dark Teal Third gets added as it's not in early access while the other NIKE Alternates are.
Just played a DFB Pokal game with Dortmund on the PC version of early access. No presentation package or scoreboard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »