Home

Bundesliga license

This is a discussion on Bundesliga license within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2017, 09:04 PM   #33
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bundesliga license

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
From seeing early access video of Bayern VS Dortmund. Hopefully they will already have the scoreboard at launch or at least be patched in. Looks like I'll start with custom Champions League (since Champions Cup is only in Franchise) and wait 'till the Bundesliga scoreboard gets added before I play the Bundesliga season.

I'd imagine it'll be in sometime in October. For whatever reason they add it post-launch, even though the Bundesliga season starts well before FIFA's release. I've tried to find somewhere where they've said they lost the Bundesliga license but all I can find is them actually extending the Bundesliga licensing until 2020. Don't lose hope haha.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:25 PM   #34
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm trying not to lose hope but someone with early access posted that the Bundesliga license/presentation is not in. Hopefully it will be out with the first update in October.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:52 AM   #35
Rookie

Schrankwand's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
I'm trying not to lose hope but someone with early access posted that the Bundesliga license/presentation is not in. Hopefully it will be out with the first update in October.
It should be in some time or another. They got the DFB-Pokal license for this year, so it would not make sense to not have the Bundesliga license also. They got it exclusive until 2022.

Btw: does "Early Access" already represent the full game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 06:29 AM   #36
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Bundesliga license

As I said previously, in last years game the updated EPL presentation wasn't in the game until mid October. They have the exclusive Bundesliga license until 2022, which they just extended a couple months ago. There is no reason it would be gone. Remain calm lol.

Early Access likely means EA Access. The trial is available as of today, or yesterday depending on timezones. But irregardless, I would expect the presentation to be added in/updated sometime in October, because for whatever reason that's when they've updated previous presentations.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:25 AM   #37
Rookie

flo182's Arena

I dont understand why they did not start scanning Bundesliga and La Liga players. They've had the license for ages now and a few years back they showed with the Premier League how a complete scan can add to immersion & atmosphere.
Of course they can't do it all in one year but I'm disappointed that they didnt even start doing it.

PES 6 with an option file had more authentic looking players than FIFA 18 has if they dont scan them. Its ridiculous.
Very frustrating for all the footbal fans that support teams that are not in the premier league and not in the champions league...
Old 09-22-2017, 08:51 AM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo182
I dont understand why they did not start scanning Bundesliga and La Liga players. They've had the license for ages now and a few years back they showed with the Premier League how a complete scan can add to immersion & atmosphere.
Of course they can't do it all in one year but I'm disappointed that they didnt even start doing it.

PES 6 with an option file had more authentic looking players than FIFA 18 has if they dont scan them. Its ridiculous.
Very frustrating for all the footbal fans that support teams that are not in the premier league and not in the champions league...
Agree. But you forget an important factor, EA buys licenses to keep irrigating their competitive Konami. Try and see La Liga, presentation is now ready, but where are stadiums ?. 2 It's a pity, I'm well aware of some clubes making individual appointments, but they could easily have made more stadiums. But I'm happy for 3 leagues from Germany and DFB Pokal - echt geil.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:25 PM   #39
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Scanning players isn't as easy as saying 'Hey we wanna scan everyone.' The players have to want to as well.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:27 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Scanning players isn't as easy as saying 'Hey we wanna scan everyone.' The players have to want to as well.
You're right it's not easy, but it could be done if you are already investing in other aspects of the specific league so it's a bad and lazy excuse. And yes, some top players will not be able to get because of copyrights. See Forest Green, they picked up the whole team and scanned them because they have moved into legue 2 after waiting for 128 years, so of course it could be done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »