Home

International Jobs

This is a discussion on International Jobs within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: International Jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezzie11
Do you get to pick the side, with the option to take any eligible player?
Yes...........
Old 09-28-2012, 10:15 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

As manager of Liverpool I got offered the Turkey jobs about 2-3 months into my first season
Old 09-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Thanks for the info. I have a rather dumb question - is it fun? Can you train or scout players and see their form? I'm hooked on international management in FM 2012 and while it's basically just a numbers game and matches, it's rather fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo9
Thanks for the info. I have a rather dumb question - is it fun? Can you train or scout players and see their form? I'm hooked on international management in FM 2012 and while it's basically just a numbers game and matches, it's rather fun.
Yes it is fun but it is also rather shallow. Besides the tournaments you pretty much just pick your teams and play friendlies. That being said, it's still a great addition. Nothing like the excitement of the World Cup to throw in something different into a career.

It also presents some interesting decisions from a club perspective. I am manager at Villareal and of Team USA. My scouting team is really good and recently pulled in a lot of good talent. Right now I have the option of playing two 16 year old, 69 rated outside midfielders. One is German, one American, guess who is getting preferential treatment so they develop in time for the 2018 World Cup.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #13
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

for those that have gotten the USA job, how does that work with Mexico being the only other concacaf nation? no qualifiers?
Old 09-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #14
Rookie

Haven't been through World Cup Qualifying but the US and Mexico were entered into a tournament with South American teams similar to Copa America or the Euros. Didnt get the job til after the 2014 World Cup so I will update when I get to qualifying. Im guessing you still play Concacaf teams that are unlicensed with generic jerseys and flag logos.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:45 AM   #15
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Is this for FIFA 13?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2012, 07:09 AM   #16
Pro

Patriots1996's Arena

OVR: 9
I'm still waiting for the USA. Halfway through my first year I was offered Mexico. About three quarters through first year I was offered France and Portugal. I was holding out for USA but France was too good to pass up.

Sent from #ColtsNation using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »