Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2017, 08:31 PM   #5297
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I've settled with 60. However, I'm not playing much 17 right now. I really can't stand the small ball size and lack of customization. Back to FIFA 16 on the PC, with fully customized...everything.
Yeh, I was at 60, too. This should be a mandatory setting bc otherwise the game feels too ping-pongy.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:29 AM   #5298
Rookie

OVR: 0

I haven't posted in here in months because I've also just been playing FIFA 16 still this season.

It's fundamentally a better football game imo. FIFA 17 may play better (I'm not sure), but it just looks awful. For those of us that mainly play career mode too, not having the completely 100% up to date rosters isn't that important as they'll all be irrelevant after a season or two anyway.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:37 AM   #5299
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixer
I haven't posted in here in months because I've also just been playing FIFA 16 still this season.

It's fundamentally a better football game imo. FIFA 17 may play better (I'm not sure), but it just looks awful. For those of us that mainly play career mode too, not having the completely 100% up to date rosters isn't that important as they'll all be irrelevant after a season or two anyway.
You're right, 16 is better in several aspects. There is for me just a big "but" as I do not want to spend time on 16. CTT part is not applicable.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:36 AM   #5300
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

Chelsea v Liverpool efl cup. Micd up as well! Gonna be tough @LaXing_
Old 04-10-2017, 12:24 PM   #5301
Rookie

Boog4's Arena

Played 2 more matches with the most up to date sliders. I moved minutes from 10 to 15 to fit my style of play a little better. Both games were great, a 2-1 win over Crystal Palace and a 0-0 vs Liverpool. With the sliders and custom tactics, Liverpool played almost exactly like they do in real life. High pressing, hard to even get the ball past midfield.

Both games I had a few chances to score more goals but my lack to skill missed the shots.

https://youtu.be/ickJxlgnVH0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2017, 07:09 PM   #5302
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I am using these sliders from 16. They weren't used for very long, but to me, they are the best I've played now. No bursting issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFHdkjDzKrg

Since the gameplay didn't come out very good, here is the link to a stream I did just using those sliders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z26Apq8nt3c
Matt, perhaps my memory is failing me, but I finally gave up on FIFA 16 last year after becoming incredibly frustrated with the loose ball ADD. It got to a point where I just couldn't stand it. From my experience the issue is nearly gone in 17. Is your experience the same?
Old 04-10-2017, 08:28 PM   #5303
Pro

Josam27o7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixer

It looks awful? Be specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by particle
Matt, perhaps my memory is failing me, but I finally gave up on FIFA 16 last year after becoming incredibly frustrated with the loose ball ADD. It got to a point where I just couldn't stand it. From my experience the issue is nearly gone in 17. Is your experience the same?
I prefer 17 bc players definitely feel weightier and hence plays at a slower pace than 16.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:19 AM   #5304
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Live against Everyon!!! If anyone wants to chat i can mic up. Twitch @LaXing_

Last edited by LaXing_; 04-11-2017 at 01:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »