Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2017, 05:13 PM   #329
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Thanks guy's, i appreciate it. Just followed and will keep an eye out.
Old 09-28-2017, 06:16 PM   #330
MVP

OVR: 6

Hopping on twitch!

Leipzig at Augsburg!
Old 09-28-2017, 06:18 PM   #331
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

45 minutes till UK launch & queues at midnight opening Can't wait to get playing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 06:51 PM   #332
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by markor
Hey Steve,

Great videos, seems like the injury system in 18 is a replica of 17.....too bad. Broken ankle was the only long term injury during non sim games in 17 and the form of the player was directly proportional to chance of injury.........

I noticed you're about 10 games in your CM any thoughts on injury severity and frequency so far?

Cheers mate
So far the injury system seems to work better than last year, I recall Matt&Co reducing severity quite dramatically (down to 5 I think which it needed) but so far only Gignac has had a long term injury, Gustavo picked up a 5 week injury, and a couple of 5 day knocks seems accurate for the first quarter of the season.

I will report on any changes to that, I recall an acceleration of injuries towards the end of seasons in '17, which sounds reasonable, however they were exponentially more than normal...

Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again!
Old 09-28-2017, 07:14 PM   #333
Rookie

I just got the game. Played two games. Slow, world class. Game is too fast even on slow. It's faster then the demo which was on normal. At least it feels like it. Players feel like they are floating, they don't have any weight like in demo. And one thing i really miss from the demo is arial battles, they were much more realistic because the ball was slower in the air and it was more unpredictable. I really like more passing errors from cpu this year, AI feels a lot smarter this year. Overall i think it's big improvement from last year. But for me best experience in fifa to date are Fifa 18 demo and Fifa 16 demo. Lookin forward to this years sliders! Hope we can make this game even better!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2017, 07:47 PM   #334
MVP

OVR: 6

Just had two really rewarding games on the stream. Really not seeing any glaring points at the moment. There are times the FB's will bunch up, but over the course of the match I see plenty of width and overlapping play.

Fouls the only area not up to snuff, but whats new.

Having an absolute blast, the CPU build up is so organic right now. I don't feel any repetitive behaviors. Really excited for the community to get their hands on this tomorrow!
Old 09-28-2017, 08:15 PM   #335
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
Just had two really rewarding games on the stream. Really not seeing any glaring points at the moment. There are times the FB's will bunch up, but over the course of the match I see plenty of width and overlapping play.

Having an absolute blast, the CPU build up is so organic right now. I don't feel any repetitive behaviors. Really excited for the community to get their hands on this tomorrow!

I would agree here. I'm pretty happy with where we are and as I'm not wanting to get all OCD about things, I'm thinking about starting my manager career for real this weekend.

For my style and skill level, this gives me nearly everything I want....I want to build some significant sample size now. Will give it through tonight to see if other tweaks are needed, but I'm otherwise pretty happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 08:27 PM   #336
Rookie

EDGE757's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11

Off topic, what camera were you using?

Last edited by EDGE757; 09-28-2017 at 08:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »