Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2018, 09:46 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Good to see you back bud yeah demo looks ok but I have been playing a lot of PES 2019 lately duno if I can go back to FIFA’s boring Career mode tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Are there any new additions to immersion in career mode this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2018, 09:56 AM   #82
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaxarta
Been using the sliders in my Leeds CM and results have been pretty interesting.

Playing on Ultimate, slow game speed, 8 minute halves. Last two games ended up 5 - 5 and 9 - 1. Most of the previous ones have been pretty resounding wins for me but at least within the realm of possibility, e.g. 4 - 1 or 3 - 0.

The CPU's build-up play is generally poor and it loses possession in the midfield either due to basic tackling or interceptions. I see very little cross-field play, they tend to try to force things down the middle and only use the wings if I have an excess of defenders there.

The CPU's defending is atrocious. At least 50% of my goals come from bombing down the wing and putting in a simple cross, which my (always) unmarked forward nets in.

Not really sure what values I should adjust to make it better, as in more challenging. Whilst my form is emulating Leeds' real-life form, I am finding scoring far too easy.

Are we sure that Ultimate is actually hard? I played WC in FIFA 18 and it was tougher than this.
Well that's concerning. Playing the beta, I found Ultimate difficulty way too easy and FIFA 18 in some ways was ruined for me because of how easy it was to score.

I really was hoping they'd make this year more difficult, especially with the new difficulty level. But playing the beta, the problem I had was that most of the slider adjustments I made to make the CPU play more realistic also had the effect of making them even easier to play against. :\
Old 09-23-2018, 09:59 AM   #83
Rookie

EvertonianSteeler's Arena

Quote:
Good to see you back bud yeah demo looks ok but I have been playing a lot of PES 2019 lately duno if I can go back to FIFA’s boring Career mode tho lol

Cheers mate. Never been able to get into PES for some reason. Don't know why because it looks nice. Been playing FIFA since 94 so guess I'm just too loyal. I used to buy all the EA franchises religiously but one by one they have all deteriorated. Didn't buy Madden this year, not bought NHL since 17 and can't remember last time I bought NBA. Don't get me started on the mess they made of their PGA series ! MLB The Show is about all I play now apart from FIFA. So could do with it getting back on track.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:02 AM   #84
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavinelli
Are there any new additions to immersion in career mode this year?

There are no major changes to CM so no there’s nothing new besides champions league

Old 09-23-2018, 11:35 AM   #85
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Working on improving the specific difficulties. Pro, World Class, Legendary and Ultimate. Will update as I get on shortly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2018, 12:26 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalMindz
Well that's concerning. Playing the beta, I found Ultimate difficulty way too easy and FIFA 18 in some ways was ruined for me because of how easy it was to score.
For whatever reason, I guess to satisfy people who like to buy the game one day, and score flashy goals the next without having to learn anything or practice much, EA is making an unbalanced game on purpose for the last couple of years. If people are not willing to restraint themselves offensively, by switching to semi/manual for passing or shooting the game is always going to be easy even if they make the cpu play like an esports champion, as there will always be an element of predictability with the AI.

We should be asking for a balanced game. Meanwhile people who never thought that the game is too easy, like me, well I don't know about others, but I'm thinking that the AI is a bit too much even on legendary this year with their BS passing and finishing. (disclaimer: judging from the demo and from footage, as I haven't bought the full game yet).

Last edited by Chrisx; 09-23-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-23-2018, 12:35 PM   #87
Rookie

Quote:
There are no major changes to CM so no there’s nothing new besides champions league

Crazy how this mode is quickly being forgotten about

Old 09-23-2018, 12:41 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
For whatever reason, I guess to satisfy people who like to buy the game one day, and score flashy goals the next without having to learn anything or practice much, EA is making an unbalanced game on purpose for the last couple of years. If people are not willing to restraint themselves offensively, by switching to semi/manual for passing or shooting the game is always going to be easy even if they make the cpu play like an esports champion, as there will always be an element of predictability with the AI.

We should be asking for a balanced game. Meanwhile people who never thought that the game is too easy, like me, well I don't know about others, but I'm thinking that the AI is a bit too much even on legendary this year with their BS passing and finishing. (disclaimer: judging from the demo and from footage, as I haven't bought the full game yet).

Well said! People that say it’s to easy most of the time they are playing assisted controls which is pointless with fifa as you don’t even have to look at what your doing and will end up at the other end having a shot!! And don’t play to cheese the CPU if you know you can bypass them on wings etc try not to etc

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »