Home

FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2019, 11:05 AM   #17
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
Haha, that's fair. Nice press and nice finishing. And a nice time to score, that's for sure.

I'm settling at 7 minutes. Doesn't make that much difference though, I just prefer having those 17% more goals into my tables. =)

I haven't tried the community set, but last year I didn't like their injury settings at all (it was at 64 frequency and 4 severity, I guess?), I had a player injured almost every game, sometimes multiple players in the same match. A lot of walk-offs to be fair, but not my cup of tea.

Anyway, I'm raising my injury frequency to 58 to see how it goes. At 57, they're still too few and far in between. But I admit, at default severity, this might be risky. ^^
Yeah I always broadcast some sport franchise games on YouTube channel. Feel free to watch. Had some interesting NHL games last night with my Panthers rebuild, 0-6 beatdown and 3-2 win. Playing some FIFA now, if increase injury, just decrease severity proportional. So if you do 58, lower severity by 8, I will try that. Broadcast will be up and in history. I will stay at 7 min as well.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
Old 01-07-2019, 01:03 PM   #18
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Here are results from 2 matches today.... man that red bull come back hurt.....

I did 58 injuryoccurrence, 42 severity. Nada. Will try 60/40 next matches.

This was as World Class, 7 min.

20190107_130135.jpg20190107_130153.jpg

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
Old 01-07-2019, 02:54 PM   #19
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

IMG_0602.jpg

Just testing using lower league teams. I did 7 minutes, assisted controls, 60/40 for injury settings, exact op besides that, legendary. Played great! I lost 1-2, but it was a fun game. Definitely will keep with this set! Good work man!
Old 01-07-2019, 04:40 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Playing some FIFA now, if increase injury, just decrease severity proportional. So if you do 58, lower severity by 8, I will try that. Broadcast will be up and in history. I will stay at 7 min as well.
That's a reasonable idea for testing injuries without compromising your career.

I simulated a season game by game with Dortmund yesterday to see how often injuries happen in simulated matches. In 50 games, my team had 9 injuries. 4 of them were minor (less than 7 days off), 5 of them were major (at least 6 weeks). Worst case was 4 months off. I'll use this as a baseline for the sliders. Too bad this is something that takes a lot of time to converge, at least an entire season of testing. I like to be conservative and not deviate too much from default unless it's clearly needed, so I'll keep doing baby steps.

I only had one 6 goal match since I started playing the game. If this starts happening too much for you, feel free to play shorter halves, but so far, at least to me, 7 minutes is doing fine.
Old 01-07-2019, 04:47 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Attachment 160189

Just testing using lower league teams. I did 7 minutes, assisted controls, 60/40 for injury settings, exact op besides that, legendary. Played great! I lost 1-2, but it was a fun game. Definitely will keep with this set! Good work man!
Glad you liked it, mate! I think this should be a good set to play with lower league teams, as I didn't increase error sliders a lot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 07:37 PM   #22
Pro

Settled too soon. I'm going back to 6 minute halves, lol. For now, at least.

Now with better sample, I checked how much time it took 104 goals to be scored, considering my games, the games you guys posted and some CPU v CPU I've watched (Sevilla just got thrashed 6-0 by Atletico Madrid CPU vs CPU in front of my eyes right now, no header).

if 7 minute halves, there would be 2.8 goals per game
if 6 minute halves, 2.4

2.4 is closer to the career games simulations averages, so I pick 6 min for justice
Old 01-07-2019, 08:15 PM   #23
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
Settled too soon. I'm going back to 6 minute halves, lol. For now, at least.

Now with better sample, I checked how much time it took 104 goals to be scored, considering my games, the games you guys posted and some CPU v CPU I've watched (Sevilla just got thrashed 6-0 by Atletico Madrid CPU vs CPU in front of my eyes right now, no header).

if 7 minute halves, there would be 2.8 goals per game

if 6 minute halves, 2.4

2.4 is closer to the career games simulations averages, so I pick 6 min for justice

Thanks for the update man! I’ll definitely give this a goal in my real CM I start up with Hamburg. I’ll post results as I go. (:

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-07-2019, 11:27 PM   #24
Pro

Yeah please, results will help with this half lenght thing. Just for my OCD, as this is clearly a set for 6 or 7 minute halves, and whichever option seem to be fine, but I have to choose one. My last two games were nil-nils btw, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »