Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2020, 06:07 PM   #2721
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

I loved both the slider settings. Tuned it a bit, but these were the base.

But the last update has ruined the game for me. It has become really fast similar to fifa 19 or worse

Also the players from opposite team starts running forward. Just raise their arms and run like headless chicken towards my goal. Not just forwards but cdms and full backs are doing that too.

Also because of that whenever I win the ball back and move forward, they just have their 2 cbs to defend (as everybody had run towards my goal) my 3 forwards. So I am always counter attacking and hence the game has become 1 dimensional for me.

It was amazing before the update but this update has killed it for me. Sad!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2020, 09:46 PM   #2722
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Broadcast
Zoom 0
Height 0

By far the best camera for realism, might take awhile to adjust to defending

Aaron458f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aaron458f
https://twitch.tv/aaron458f
Tv transmision 0/15? The best. This sliders mixed yours and mine. Best games i have had long time ago. Playing with 'Lautern in legendary. First season 27/5/6. Second season at the moment in 2.Bundesliga 2/1/1. Big team this One.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:45 AM   #2723
Just started!

Hi all, I'm a newbie here so I have something to ask

I love to play the career mode as a manager ( AI VS AI ) so what slider is good for this, thank you!!
Old 07-16-2020, 07:40 AM   #2724
Rookie

DoctorActionRio's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iayn13
Would you recommend doing the same for pass error? I also play full manual and sometimes my passes go in a different direction for no good reason...
Hey there! I must confess that I never thought about this and it really makes sense. Even though I think I'm good in passing, even using manual controls and broadcast camera, sometimes I really become frustrated because of unbelievable and unexpected pass errors from pretty good players in terms of pass statistics.

I'm going to reduce it's value too and test how passes will behave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I've played exclusively full manual against the CPU for a few years now using the community sliders as a base. No way I could play with the error that high. While user skill certainly comes into play, I've had the best experience with user pass & shot error between default 50 to 55. Anything above that feels unfair to me. Assisted or semi, different story. But FUMA is hard enough as it is without excessive error on top of our own mistakes.

I can see where higher shot error produces some cool results, but it's too "hit it and hope" on manual for my tastes, which once again might be skill dependent. I've seen Matt do some amazing things in pro clubs so perhaps he's just that damn good.
That's exactly my feeling! It's hard enough already and a high error value actually turns things frustrating, mainly because even excellent players miss some unbelievable goals sometimes and when we check replays it's possible to notice we aimed absolutely right. Meanwhile, the AI possibly would never miss the same goal.

By the way, since you are also using full manual controls for a long time, do you feel that there's no difference between through pass and the ordinary pass button?

For me it's like both buttons will behave the same and we are able to replicate through balls using both options. Can't even notice any difference in how players pass the ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
You've seen my goals, they're stunners - but when I miss, yowza. But, I don't use manual shooting in pro clubs anymore.

When I tested the manual shooting, it's more so about the quality of contact. If you're using 50, the main emphasis is direction. I think it really makes players stand out, while also humanizing those who most of the time would strike the ball well. However, it means noone is immune to a bad strike, just like IRL.

Regardless, the sliders are a base and as I always say adjust to your preference. Still can't stop playing this game btw. Just so much fun and varied gameplay.
Yeah, even using 50 no one is immune to a bad strike or losing some unbelievable goals when using full manual and that's something I was afraid that would stop happening. Fortunately, it didn't!

Following the above suggestion, I'm gonna test using 55 and check the difference.

Last edited by DoctorActionRio; 07-16-2020 at 07:47 AM.
Old 07-19-2020, 03:43 PM   #2725
Rookie

OVR: 2

What’s the best formation to use with these? I get my a** beat every game as Chelsea. Offense isn’t really a problem and I keep my defense back, but teams like Norwich put up 4+ a game on me. I get that I mostly just suck, but there’s gotta be something I can do lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2020, 05:20 PM   #2726
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolman899
What’s the best formation to use with these? I get my a** beat every game as Chelsea. Offense isn’t really a problem and I keep my defense back, but teams like Norwich put up 4+ a game on me. I get that I mostly just suck, but there’s gotta be something I can do lol

Lower the difficulty till you find one that suits you

Aaron458f

Old 07-21-2020, 11:14 PM   #2727
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Word on the street is that there's an actual game trailer coming tomorrow for '21.

Oof...By tomorrow I meant the 23rd.

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 07-22-2020 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Time is nothing.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:00 PM   #2728
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Word on the street is that there's an actual game trailer coming tomorrow for '21.

Oof...By tomorrow I meant the 23rd.

Let’s all get ready to be disappointed as the game was delayed cause of COVID so the games going to be worse than normal lol

Aaron458f

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »