Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2019, 05:55 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

About to stream the first set, crossing my fingers I don’t rage quit!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2019, 06:04 PM   #66
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by saints0221
@matt10, I think I might be on to something. I used your current beta set, but ran marking all the way up to 85/85. Only played 1 game but it was physical, some fouls, couple cards and a penalty. A bit more contested play in midfield than I have ever seen in FIFA. Even saw players wind up out of position because they followed a runner through on a play, forcing another player to cover for them. Honestly, by far the most enjoyable game I’ve played so far on 20. Take a look and let me know what you think.
Played two matches one at 58 and one at 85 using the same teams. First match 1 foul each, second match I drew 4 fouls, 2 were yellows and no foul calls on me. At both settings the game is more physical and I saw more collisions. The biggest difference was at 85 the contact was more aggressive and if the contact was more direct both players seemed more likely to go down. At 58 there was contact but the players seemed more likely to recover and stay on their feet. Slider wise I'm feeling good about whats going on.

Sent from my Moto G6 Plus using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2019, 06:14 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Streaming now, going to test the streamed set marking that saints and jrn mentioned. Have to make sure it doesn't become a man marking fest like Cardiff city lmao. Goal is to get V1B1 tonight.

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

Remember to type in !sliders in the chat for the most current streamed set.
Old 09-22-2019, 08:33 AM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Streaming now, going to test the streamed set marking that saints and jrn mentioned. Have to make sure it doesn't become a man marking fest like Cardiff city lmao. Goal is to get V1B1 tonight.

Remember to type in !sliders in the chat for the most current streamed set.
Streaming again this morning, with some slight adjustments to try to get a tad bit more resistance:

Old 09-22-2019, 09:43 AM   #69
Rookie

saints0221's Arena

Ok so I’m up to 5-6 games now playing with the Beta sliders, only change being 85/85 marking. Personally, I’m really enjoying it. Games fee more realistic and are playing out with more realistic score lines. Still overall a little light on fouls but feel more physical, like real football. Still able to get behind the defense but seems they recover better and you wind up being challenged on the shot/cross instead of just being alone for easy chances. Seems this makes the midfield more contested and I love that I see players stick with runners even if it pulls them out of position. Now, this could be a problem if it were too extreme, but I’m liking it so far. Seems also, at these sliders, you can really “feel” the difference when playing better competition. Just my feelings so far. I may play a bit with that 85 number and see if reducing it just a touch would open the game up a bit more, however I’m really enjoying this and I’m going to play a while longer before making any changes.
Old 09-22-2019, 02:42 PM   #70
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Is 85 marking the solution to being able to run right past AI defenders. I've never seen anything like this. At 58 marking, they constantly watch me run right past them in a straight line.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:21 PM   #71
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Is 85 marking the solution to being able to run right past AI defenders. I've never seen anything like this. At 58 marking, they constantly watch me run right past them in a straight line.
Matt and the guys are still testing various values.

Sent from my Moto G6 Plus using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2019, 03:23 PM   #72
MVP

From the streams of been watching with Matt that’s the only thing I’ve noticed is how easy it is to just walk dribble pas the defenders on various marking settings hopefully the day one patch will resolve afew things like the line ups etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »