Home

FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2019, 08:34 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 20 OS Community Sliders

Good stuff so far guys. Will do a bit of exploring. I may have already started the slider editing process. The base default is just so poor. Alarming in many areas.

Will stream here very shortly, just need to get my PC directx 11 to work instead of the "brilliant" decision EA made to default at Dx12 - which is terrible...
Old 09-20-2019, 09:16 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Good stuff so far guys. Will do a bit of exploring. I may have already started the slider editing process. The base default is just so poor. Alarming in many areas.

Will stream here very shortly, just need to get my PC directx 11 to work instead of the "brilliant" decision EA made to default at Dx12 - which is terrible...
Streaming now:

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 09-21-2019, 02:33 AM   #51
Rookie

NorthLdN's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustonPowers34
There's a lot of bugs being posted on the EA Forums, including a list of issues with career mode. There's a promised feature that isn't working (Hint: AI team selection.) Anyways, the thread was acknowledged by an official EA user, and there's a lot of other issues with the game that isn't limited to CM alone, so we can hope... at least hope... that there will be a day one patch that can address these issues, including gameplay issues.

I bet there are a lot of people shouting, this is the buggiest Fifa on release I can remember. Saw that AI team selection thing rear it’s ugly head already.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2019, 03:01 AM   #52
Rookie

NorthLdN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustonPowers34
There's a lot of bugs being posted on the EA Forums, including a list of issues with career mode. There's a promised feature that isn't working (Hint: AI team selection.) Anyways, the thread was acknowledged by an official EA user, and there's a lot of other issues with the game that isn't limited to CM alone, so we can hope... at least hope... that there will be a day one patch that can address these issues, including gameplay issues.

I bet there are a lot of people shouting, this is the buggiest Fifa on release I can remember. Saw that AI team selection thing rear it’s ugly head already.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-21-2019, 08:00 AM   #53
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Streaming again here. Made a lot of good progress last night, maybe enough to warrant version 1 soon.

May not get a lot of time. Kids have early morning soccer, but thought I'd sneak a stream in. Remember type in !sliders in the chat for the most recent streamed test. I will also paste the values after the stream.
Old 09-21-2019, 08:55 AM   #54
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Quote:
Streaming again here. Made a lot of good progress last night, maybe enough to warrant version 1 soon.

May not get a lot of time. Kids have early morning soccer, but thought I'd sneak a stream in. Remember type in !sliders in the chat for the most recent streamed test. I will also paste the values after the stream.
You can also add Pro to the list, I have been switching between WC and Pro and the difference is not major. Only in the lower leagues (Oldham RTG) does it slightly affect in both levels.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Operation Sports mobile app
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html
Old 09-21-2019, 09:06 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 1

Seems like this one has divided people a lot. Some saying it's the best Fifa yet and loving it, some hating it. Definitely need to play about 50-60 matches before passing judgement. The demo is great but I'll wait to see if the full game is as good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2019, 09:35 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:

Here are the current streamed FIFA 20 Sliders (as of 9/21/19 ) :

World Class, 10 -15 minutes, Slow speed
Controls: Assisted, Handball On (including PKs)

Sprint - 25/35
►Discrepancy has helped with the DAA (defensive angle animation) and give up by defenders. Paired up with accel, we get a good amount of physicality.

Accel - 49/49
►As mentioned above, this value helps the DAA and give up by the defenders. Calms the game down a bit as well.

Shot Error 50/50
►No adjustments outstanding here yet because the shot error is pretty solid out of the box. Will determine if needs adjusting relative to free kicks, because those are very easy.

Pass Error - 50/50
►No adjustments yet, but will keep an eye out how it impacts decision making by the CPU. Saw a couple backheel sequences last night that were concerning, so that may be enough to raise slightly.

Shot Speed - 49/49
►Good change here to help the crazy speed that happens on 50. Keeper is in sync as well.

Pass Speed - 50/50
►Lovely ball physics this year. Do not think pass speed needs to be adjusted.

Injury Freq - 50/50
►Not explored yet. Haven't seen any injuries yet.

Injury Sev - 50/50
►Not explored yet. Haven't seen any injuries yet.

GK Ability 50/50
►No changes yet.

Marking 58/58
►Changed this to help the CBs in particular to react to the play. On default they are very passive.

Run Freq 1/1
►May look into this a bit more, but as usual, game calms down with less runs (there are still plenty) when lowered.

Height 25/25
►Big change here discovered last night when seeing the legacy FIFA issues of height pushing the midfielders out of position. This is why there was a lot of defensive ADD going on initially. CTTs are respected for height, so even at 0, the CTT overrides the value. This value at 25 just lets the midfield to take shape a bit more.

Length 48/48
►Slight lowering to compact things a bit. May look into this just a tad more as we move along. Have raised and lowered it respectively in other attempts - but not tested with this current set.

Width 45/45
►Gradually lowered as the outside back was staying too wide defensively. Much better than FIFA 19's positioning, but still has its issues. With the high marking, the FB can stay too wide in waiting for the other FB to overlap, so this adjustment keeps them goal-side a bit longer. Naturally tightens the midfield as well.

FB Pos 50/50
►No adjustments yet.

FT Control 65/65
►Gradually raised to help some more loose balls. Nothing crazy. Helps to see variety and stand out in controlling the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »