Home

Your biggest annoyances with EA UFC 2?

This is a discussion on Your biggest annoyances with EA UFC 2? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2016, 11:07 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Your biggest annoyances with EA UFC 2?

My biggest annoyance is when a taunt is performed the crowd always breaks out into that goofy laughter chorus.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:32 AM   #34
Just started!

OVR: 0

For me the game just isn't fun enough to sit down and play to practice, so I'm always outmatched whenever I play online. In the THQ UFC games they were fun as hell to play offline, so I played offline a bunch and got really good before going online. With the EA UFC games the offline is pointless and just not fun at all, you can use exploits to beat the PC so you never really get to challenge yourself.

Then you go online and it's just exploit city

This guy only wants to fight in the clinch

This guy only wants to back away the whole fight

This guy only wants to spam subs until he finally gets one

Even when I am able to counter and beat guys who do stuff like that it just isn't fun. The ground game feels like a series of quick time events so whenever the fight hits the mat I just want off the ground as soon as possible (I was a ground fighter in UFC 3 too). The stand up game just seems like a race to see who can jab and back away better.

I just don't have fun with this game, which is unfortunate because I have had tons of fun with UFC games in the past. This will be the first UFC game I have ever bought that I will be trading for a different game, I have tried really hard to find interest in the game but at this point it's just frustrating and kind of a pain to play.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:19 PM   #35
Banned

These sad move sets the Devs made. They gave half the roster an un needed superman punch. Also they didn't give a good amount of muay thai fighters elbows. Last the Cyborg moveset is a complete joke and Valetina schevchenko has an elbow perk but throws no elbows and RDA doesn't even throw elbows either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2016, 01:54 PM   #36
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcfeind
Anyways, the body kick roundhouse cheese has GOT to be nerfed in some way. Holy **** is this spammed too much. This is one of the few strikes people EVER do because it can be reversed into an easy takedown.
This is becoming a bigger and bigger issue. I'm seeing this body kick spam a lot lately online. Super annoying.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 05-17-2016, 02:05 PM   #37
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsput66
These sad move sets the Devs made. They gave half the roster an un needed superman punch. Also they didn't give a good amount of muay thai fighters elbows. Last the Cyborg moveset is a complete joke and Valetina schevchenko has an elbow perk but throws no elbows and RDA doesn't even throw elbows either.
If you have issues with the fighter move sets there is a new fighter discussion section where you can make suggestions to improve the accuracy of them.

For body roundhouse kicks maybe people just need to be quicker on low block button?

I really enjoyed the game more with a weak block that could be penetrated than the crazy powerful standard block. The current high low blocking is why people are able to play into the multiplier system so well.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:15 PM   #38
Rookie

The combo multiplier and the lack of stopping power in the stand-up

also how people can throw a ton of combos and still stuff a takedown easily, if you did that irl its almost an automatic takedown.

#Sixers
Old 05-17-2016, 07:30 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
This is becoming a bigger and bigger issue. I'm seeing this body kick spam a lot lately online. Super annoying.
Thank Martial for that.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:59 PM   #40
Banned

Ufc 2 is the best

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »