Home

Live Tuner Set Update - Aug 9, 2018

This is a discussion on Live Tuner Set Update - Aug 9, 2018 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2018, 02:48 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Live Tuner Set Update - Aug 9, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
I'm 7-5 on him, so I'm very familiar with the method to deal with it, but you know how it is, the more you fight somebody the more you guys are familiar with what each others tendencies are lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
how I beat him is by throwing round strikes almost exclusively. Then mixing in uppercuts. Basically forget jabs/ straights even exist. Also when you get space, throw leg kicks as he’s coming in (he loves that kissing range pressure) lastly, clinch lmao
Old 08-10-2018, 03:24 AM   #74
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaccoNumba5
how I beat him is by throwing round strikes almost exclusively. Then mixing in uppercuts. Basically forget jabs/ straights even exist. Also when you get space, throw leg kicks as he’s coming in (he loves that kissing range pressure) lastly, clinch lmao
You gotta show me your ways brotha! 😂😂 It's either I get you outta the first round, or you clinch destroy me.

I'm pretty happy with this update. Took me a bit to get adjusted to it stamina wise, but I've been doing pretty well pressuring and reverting back to counter striking when needed.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:28 AM   #75
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Only range whiffs have been changed.

Evaded strikes were already quite punishing, and remain to be so. Even more than the new whiff tax.
Will we see a new Frame data of the most strike including Push Off “strike” or at least give us the last one and we will try to do to it by ourselves (with Solid)?

You increased Stoppibg power of Push off... How much?? What types of strikes it can interrupt now? If it has more SP than Hook for ex and startup as Straight then could I to input it on reaction and not 12 frames pre-emptively for interrupting?... it is simpler to post its frame data if it is like a usual strike in properties than to answer on many questions for you or ignoring them all... of course if Devs wants that players could use their work’s results on its fullness and play with mind.

Last edited by SUGATA; 08-10-2018 at 05:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 08:48 AM   #76
MVP

Yaari's Arena

I have no idea what a whiff is but yay stamina tax. I'll give it a go later.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:14 AM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroXVII
You gotta show me your ways brotha! 😂😂 It's either I get you outta the first round, or you clinch destroy me.

I'm pretty happy with this update. Took me a bit to get adjusted to it stamina wise, but I've been doing pretty well pressuring and reverting back to counter striking when needed.
Its so weird how different matchups play. I'm pretty even most of the time with flacco and he generally wins by holding me down on the ground most of the time.

With you it's more of a matter of your weird great finishing ability. I can drop u 4 times and then get rocked once and you know exactly what to throw to KO me. I always have to remember to "just block" against you and not sway.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:27 AM   #78
MVP

RomeroXVII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt
Its so weird how different matchups play. I'm pretty even most of the time with flacco and he generally wins by holding me down on the ground most of the time.

With you it's more of a matter of your weird great finishing ability. I can drop u 4 times and then get rocked once and you know exactly what to throw to KO me. I always have to remember to "just block" against you and not sway.
I've been practicing with Preunited and Swiss a lot so I've managed to steal a bit of their block breaking moves for the people who've started to block instead of sway, although aesthetically speaking it's not pleasing to me as a clean ko.

People have a tendency to sway, especially to the side so round strikes are wonderful to land.

Once Aldo gets his Rear Elbow that he should have had 5 patches ago, the amount of KOs I'm going to have with the rear elbow will be AMAZING. Using the Rear Elbow with RDA has been DEVASTATING dudes who've tried to be in my face.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:12 AM   #79
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaari
I have no idea what a whiff is but yay stamina tax. I'll give it a go later.
A whiff is a strike that is thrown and flat out missed within range. So if your opponent punches/kicks air, their stamina will drop faster.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 08-10-2018, 11:21 AM   #80
MVP

Yaari's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
A whiff is a strike that is thrown and flat out missed within range. So if your opponent punches/kicks air, their stamina will drop faster.
Thanks for explaining.

I've played a bit and it is pretty significant over the duration of a round. Definitely feeling the increased head damage too. Very pleased with the changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »