Home

So...Import PES?

This is a discussion on So...Import PES? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 12:29 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: So...Import PES?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
yeah, you're still limited to the 2 editable leagues. In the mls option file, it has the complete MLS in of the league slots and in the other editable league it has the NASL and some fake teams also. The rest of the leagues stay default (epl, la liga, serie a, dutch league).

In the mexican league option file it has the mexican primera in one of the editable leagues and the mexican liga de ascenso (2nd division) in the other editable league. Again, the rest of the leagues stay default.
The rest of the leagues stay default? So it's never an MLS option file that also includes all clubs/national teams in the game with their real names and jerseys and player names? Simple yes or no, as I know you've done enough explaining.

Thanks so much for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 12:37 AM   #26
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
The rest of the leagues stay default? So it's never an MLS option file that also includes all clubs/national teams in the game with their real names and jerseys and player names? Simple yes or no, as I know you've done enough explaining.

Thanks so much for your help.
Not really a simple yes or no.

It depends on the option file. If the option file maker decides not to edit the unlicensed teams in the default leagues, then yes there will be fake names, kits, logos etc. Same goes for the national teams.

In the MLS option file that I am referencing, MLS is completely accurate down to the players, logos, and kits for the most part. The other leagues with unlicensed teams are fairly accurate as well except for some teams not having the real logos due to the stupid logo limitation that Konami has put in the game.

But like I said, it really depends on who is making the option file and how much they pay attention to details and what their main objective is behind each option file.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #27
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9

Basically...if someone did an OF that only added the MLS and changed nothing else then that OF will only have those changes. If someone did an OF that added MLS, another league, and made changes to the other teams/players in the game then that file would have those changes. Adding 2 leagues doesn't mean you can't edit the other parts of the game. It is just a matter of finding a file you like once they are available.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:51 AM   #28
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
Basically...if someone did an OF that only added the MLS and changed nothing else then that OF will only have those changes. If someone did an OF that added MLS, another league, and made changes to the other teams/players in the game then that file would have those changes. Adding 2 leagues doesn't mean you can't edit the other parts of the game. It is just a matter of finding a file you like once they are available.
that's it.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:00 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
best OF coming from the UK is very subjective. To each his own I suppose. Connoll here on OS, makes an excellent MLS option file for the NA version that I consider to be the best. Even the euro leagues and the national teams are well done and he's a details guy. It all depends on what you are looking for.

However, regarding MLS, there is one dude from the UK that is a fan of MLS and he made and MLS option file on the UK version. I read good things about it. I think he got a lot of tips, and info from connoll as well as others to make it. You can find it at pesgaming.
Thanks, 'Raider.

I'm not sure if it means anything at this point, but, unfortunately, I'm probably not going to be doing an MLS OF for PES 2012. My free time is dropping off significantly and my editing partner (BolivianFire) dropped out of editing altogether a few months ago. If I had to quantify it, I'd say I'm about 80-90% sure I won't be doing the file. For comparative purposes, around this time last year I was 50-60% sure I wasn't going to do a file for 2011, but ultimately did decide to plow through on that front. If you'd like a better rundown of what the 2011 file contained, editing-wise, see here:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=82912

And, yes, someone from the UK did a PS3 file with MLS for 2011, too, although the file arrived relatively late on the scene (released about ~2 months ago). See here:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=85108
Old 09-15-2011, 01:13 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
Thanks, 'Raider.

I'm not sure if it means anything at this point, but, unfortunately, I'm probably not going to be doing an MLS OF for PES 2012. My free time is dropping off significantly and my editing partner (BolivianFire) dropped out of editing altogether a few months ago. If I had to quantify it, I'd say I'm about 80-90% sure I won't be doing the file. For comparative purposes, around this time last year I was 50-60% sure I wasn't going to do a file for 2011, but ultimately did decide to plow through on that front. If you'd like a better rundown of what the 2011 file contained, editing-wise, see here:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=82912

And, yes, someone from the UK did a PS3 file with MLS for 2011, too, although the file arrived relatively late on the scene (released about ~2 months ago). See here:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=85108
Bummer, but thanks for the links and for your previous contributions although I did not benefit from them.

Cheers man.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:26 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

I really wanted an MLS OF but it looks like it won't happen. I want to get the UK version for this game but since it comes out a couple of weeks after the US version I don't know yet. In any case I'm pretty poor now so it might be better if I wait and see which version gets more OFs before I decide.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 02:22 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclownprince
I really wanted an MLS OF but it looks like it won't happen. I want to get the UK version for this game but since it comes out a couple of weeks after the US version I don't know yet. In any case I'm pretty poor now so it might be better if I wait and see which version gets more OFs before I decide.
I'm sure others on PS3 will make a MLS OF.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »