Home

eFootball PES 2020 Impressions

This is a discussion on eFootball PES 2020 Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2019, 02:35 AM   #265
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: eFootball PES 2020 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPatetta
I scrapped my EPL master league and started one in the Argentinean league. Somehow I'm enjoying the gameplay more with the lower quality sides. Can't explain it. I even got my first pen in the first league match!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
sort of same w/ me. I finished my EPL and started MLS. I am having more fun w/ MLS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2019, 09:04 AM   #266
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

I wasn't sure whether upgrading from 2019 was worth it and I heard some really bad things about the pre-patch gameplay that kept me away from this game, but I finally decided to pull the trigger today and buy it on the last day of the sale.

I'm glad I did, this game is a massive step up from PES 2019. The animations are blowing me away! PES has finally caught up to FIFA in terms of animations and physicality. Even the small details are impressive, such as the fact English clubs have real names this year despite being unlicensed. The days of fake, silly sounding names are gone at last.

The gameplay also seems to be top notch. I just played a game against Burnley and I didn't see any tiki taka football like every single team would play in PES 2019. Needless to say, I'm really excited to play a ML once I download an option file!
Old 11-24-2019, 01:47 AM   #267
Pro

OVR: 4

EA gets Copa Libertadores (a free update) for FIFA 20. Another nail in the PES coffin?
Old 11-25-2019, 02:53 AM   #268
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PES3Paul
EA gets Copa Libertadores (a free update) for FIFA 20. Another nail in the PES coffin?
PES is in the crown, not in the coffin
Old 11-25-2019, 10:49 PM   #269
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
for casual gamers like me i have no idea what copa libertadores is. I think guys like me mainly play the big leagues like EPL or Bundesliga etc.. I dont think it has any affect on PES. PES seems to have it's own niche fanbase that will always be loyal.
Old 11-29-2019, 02:10 PM   #270

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
It doesn't help. With their licenses and presentation elements FIFA can get away with a few gameplay issues and still be worth it. PES is always on thin ice. When I start having issues with tge gamepkay it's easy to step away from the game for extended periods of time.
Old 12-17-2019, 05:58 AM   #271
MVP

lareka's Arena

Have you played against FC Barcelona in this game?

This is the best depiction of FC Barcelona in any video game ever created !

They play completely like Barcelona, passing the hell out of the ball, playing quick, short passes, playing close to each other, setting up striker with sudden through balls, they frustrate you like hell as you don't hold on to the ball as you usually do, they are just like real life FC Barcelona.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2019, 03:57 PM   #272
Rookie

https://youtu.be/SvIUa9utuGU
Hello everyone who wants to have a look at my youtube video series with Sheffield United playing with the controls fully in the manual on efootbolpes2020. Anyone who wants to leave any hint of configuration or how to improve my gameplay comments and like. thank you guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »