Home

More E3 ESPN NFL 2005 Movie Clips

This is a discussion on More E3 ESPN NFL 2005 Movie Clips within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2004, 10:16 PM   #81
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: More E3 ESPN NFL 2005 Movie Clips

Quote:

LBzrule said:
In addition to what backbreaker said, fetter informed me he put up alot of points on one guy once he got the feel of it. So again, I still don't see this as that big of an issue. Maybe an adjustment process, although I would like hte offensive line to at least get a hand on him. It makes it look better.

And if the speed is too much then people can put it on normal or slow and practice on fast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2004, 10:19 PM   #82
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next pass play, the pocket was forming to the right, he backed up to the left. still had plenty of time but the defender almost broke off b/c of not reading the pocket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pocket borke down and he ran for his life. If your explanation makes you feel better thats fine.

No the pocket was clearly forming to the right. you can easily tell by the way the linemen were moving. Don't know how many times you've played 2k4 but you read how your line's moving and you stay in the pocket.

Quote:

Quote:

My advise to a Madden player is don't touch the stick at all and let the CPU handle the drop back for you.

Hmm madden

Are you freaking BLIND? That's not MY post.

Quote:

Quote:

Next play, manually controlled DT does a fake move out, C had to block other DT on a pinch. Was just a real nice move.

Like i said, this was a broken X-stunt, not a nice fake.

You left out where I said if this happens every time it's a big problem and that if there's any one where there's a case for argument it's this one. Or did you miss this part when you were reading someone else's post and calling it mine?

Face it, you sound like a fool. 2k4 is not a perfect game and I know 2k5 won't be perfect but THESE issues are only huge problems to someone like you (what do you like to call yourself if I'M a fanboy). If you are indeed a madden fan and fanboys are what keep games from making big changes in gameplay then . I told you to get your buddies for backup, brah. You ain't got the tools to continue this one.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:20 PM   #83
Banned

OVR: 26

Final thought, I played nflnutt's friend, we played one helluva chess match, he was the panthers and I was the steelers. He beat me 7-0, but we were countering and exploiting the blitz, and once we learned that you are gonna have to honor someones skills, you are reluctant to bring the house, when a quick slant is available, a swing out to the HB, and the like.

Yes, its fast, but its not insanely fast, like guys are thinking it is, its a matter of play calling and exploiting holes in the D, if you see an LB pretending or he may be coming off the edge exploit it.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:23 PM   #84
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

Quote:

backbreaker said:
Final thought, I played nflnutt's friend, we played one helluva chess match, he was the panthers and I was the steelers. He beat me 7-0, but we were countering and exploiting the blitz, and once we learned that you are gonna have to honor someones skills, you are reluctant to bring the house, when a quick slant is available, a swing out to the HB, and the like.

Yes, its fast, but its not insanely fast, like guys are thinking it is, its a matter of play calling and exploiting holes in the D, if you see an LB pretending or he may be coming off the edge exploit it.

As it is in 2k4 but you must be a god at 2k5 already to have figured that out, right?
Old 05-19-2004, 10:24 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:

wwharton said:
Quote:

backbreaker said:

As it is in 2k4 but you must be a god at 2k5 already to have figured that out, right?

lmao, I did sleep at a holiday inn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2004, 10:38 PM   #86
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6

Lol, ok whatever you say WW. DO u enjoy using the word aint? How about brah? Does it make you feel like a big man or do you just try to sound thuggish. Hehe, you're a joke. I dont know why you would think i'm a madden fan since i have clearly said that i am not a fanboy of either game. Fanboys make video games worse so thanks for no letting ESPN or any ESPN game for that matter be as good as it could be. I don’t have to call myself anything. I play video game for fun, I play which game i think is the best each year. Last year ESPN was the best imo. Apparently you play what ESPN releases no matter what state the gameplay is in making you a fool. But its ok because through all this I’ve learned that when i see your name to just skip to the next post. So i wouldn't expect a reply since i wont be reading your posts So in keeping with that plan, i'll comment on breakers post.

Breaker, i am glad to hear about the adjustments. Ty for shedding light on the situation since a person who played it is clearly a better source than a video. If its simply a matter of adjustments and not a lack of o-line blocking, than everything should be ok.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:46 PM   #87
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

lol, way to try to pull that foot out of your mouth.

lets see, i don't care if you're a madden fan as i STILL have yet to say anything that resembles me calling you one.

2nd, the difference between what bb said and what lbz and i said is that he played the game at e3. i guess if LBz wasn't less confrontational than me and kept defending his post you'd still be calling him a fanboy too. i guess i'll take my fanboy, big man, thuggish, whatever other messageboard cliche you want to bring up out of here now that you AGREE with me.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:52 PM   #88
MVP

OVR: 10

All I know is the people in these movies were either bad ESPN players or fans of another football franchise. They weren't using their automatic drop steps and when they did they didn't see the person they were throwing to was covered.

I didn't see anything wrong with the O-line play. The Vikings have a pretty good D-line compared to the Jags O-line. Same thing with the Gaints-Falcons footage. The Gaints and Jags aren't the best offenses in the NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »