Home

JSOU'S Final 2008-2009 NFL Roster

This is a discussion on JSOU'S Final 2008-2009 NFL Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #41
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: JSOU'S Final 2008-2009 NFL Roster

I finally took a more in-depth look at these last night. Seems like we agree on some attribute tweaks, especially with the QB. The thing I'm wondering after reading your posts is that are you tweaking to make the H v H experience more realistic or to make the H V CPU more realistic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think your roster and slider provide for execllent vs games

but vs the cpu things get weird it is impossible to run the ball yet i have no issue passing all over the place

I like the subin sub out on the running backs but,not the full backs or the offensive lineman.Alos while on running plays with a pulling a guard The guard seems to always get in my way,I have never had this in any other roster.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:43 PM   #43
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

The overall team rating are irrelevant, due to our rosters using large att's it causes the overalls to be jacked. We focused on game play not overall ratings per team. As for the jersey numbers some did slip through, but are easy to fix. thanks for the feedback
Old 09-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #44
Rookie

Just had a great one as the Raiders against San Diego, won 30-10. Fargas and DMC ripped it up once again, however..... Sproles was playing fullback for LT....
Old 09-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderland
Just had a great one as the Raiders against San Diego, won 30-10. Fargas and DMC ripped it up once again, however..... Sproles was playing fullback for LT....
yeah there is no mike tolbert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2008, 01:21 PM   #46
Rookie

I manged to get the game to play a liitle bit .The recivers drop to many balls

I rasied all db coverage by 10

Rasied all offensive lineman,TE,FB,RB,WR run blocking by 20 points

Rasied WR catching by 10

Raised pass block for FB and HB by 10

Change all the coaches to 60-40 run to get more runs in the game

the running game for the computer is boom or but it is either a 3 year gain or 77 yard TD run.

on the human side of the ball it is either a short gain or 20-30 yard gain
Old 09-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #47
Rookie

If those problems with the running game happened after you made all those changes to the original roster ratings, what's the point of reporting them? They have nothing to do with the rosters released. Unless those were the problems before you changed up all the ratings, and for some reason was put at the end. In which case I would have misread.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:22 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderland
If those problems with the running game happened after you made all those changes to the original roster ratings, what's the point of reporting them? They have nothing to do with the rosters released. Unless those were the problems before you changed up all the ratings, and for some reason was put at the end. In which case I would have misread.

well i was having problems with roster settings vs the cpu I was just listing the edits that i made to make the game play a little a better

I have have problems with too much fumbling.I have had several plays were the cpu would throw a pick only the ball over only to have the defender to cough up the football.this has happens about once a game

and running backs fumble 2 much ive had games where running backs gave up the 2-3 times

There seems to be alot more fumbles by the QB when he tries to trow the ball as he is getting hit

and even after raising the catch ratting on all WR,TE,HB,FB they are still dropping alot of balls but it has caused random BS catches.

I have not checked out the speeds of the offensive line man I always seem to run into them or they get in my way when they should not be,and yes i wait for the lineman to pick up there blocks before i start tapping the A button

But i Love the roster for Human vs Human play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »