Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #41
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Sorry about the late reply. Two things, 1.)make sure you are not using the IE browser to download the file. Firefox and Chrome works. 2.) Drag the the complete file over to Action Replay. DO NOT EXTRACT the file. You only extract the file when using them for 360. Now if that does not work tell me b/c I clearly did something wrong and i will'r remove the file.

Hey Rickster nice to see you and the guys doing great work. I will def. be playing the roster this weekend. But I must admit I'm more of a Franchise guy, so i hope we can find a way to get a one going.

We're working on it bro Dolphins gonna try a few export/import move so far he's making some progress and I'm waiting to hear something from him, he's in that "Lab" mode trying some things.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 12:13 AM   #42
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Well on this end I've been in the "Lab" also trying a few things out with the franchise file and have been making progress weeding out some items I was suspect about.

For now I'm waiting to hear from Dolphin and see what progress he's made, so far I've gotten through to the end of the season and beyond testing and checking some things out but want to wait and see what he's come up with.

We're both working towards the same ends I'm just not that extensive in doing export/import of the roster files so I'm going through the rosters team by team.

So far I've gotten it to sim but had to turn off certain features like the injuries to make sure it isn't any particular team but more something dealing with the salaries of individual players and/or the signing, releasing of others via the CPU when replacing and auto filling slots due to those injuries it attemps to sign players to fill.

It does us no good to post/send the file out for others to check out which is evident by very little feedback because you guys probably wouldn't know what to look for anyway and we understand we're pros at this and only a few guys have done anything extensive like this.

Convince and Puja come to mind also and are very good in their own right with assistance from Finn when he's not busy, so far we're both making progress heading towards the same ending.

Dolphin and I are most def on the case and will keep you updated, for now enjoy the base roster we're still working on a few things and appreciate your patience on this matter.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-28-2011, 12:34 AM   #43
Rookie

rawdawg71's Arena

OVR: 2

Whats up Convince, You might need to check Rickster's Testrosters for Xbox1 again, Cuz I did everything u said and I'm still getting that error message "Roster Not Valid", from the Action Replay! Also I downloaded 2 different Rosters from NFL2k5ros.com site using the same AR, and the 2 rosters worked Flawlessly! The problem could be my CPU, This Site, or a minor error of the conversion to the Xbox1. Hope this Helps! Thanks to Rickster and Everybody else for all u guys hard work. Greatly Appreciate what yall doing for us Thanks!

Last edited by rawdawg71; 09-28-2011 at 12:59 AM. Reason: typo!
Old 09-28-2011, 01:05 AM   #44
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks for the rosters. Just a few comments (or questions, I guess).

- LaMarr Woodley a 77? You out of your mind(s)?

- Weslye Saunders an 82? You off your collective rockers?
Old 09-28-2011, 02:36 AM   #45
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaper09
Thanks for the rosters. Just a few comments (or questions, I guess).

- LaMarr Woodley a 77? You out of your mind(s)?

- Weslye Saunders an 82? You off your collective rockers?

Hmmm oh ok thanks so you wanna go there well ok its like this...pay attention you should have played them first instead of yourself...here we go!

Yeah we're crazy like that after all these month working like mice in a Lab test we forgot to ask "you" for the money "you" owe us to cover our time and labor fees (and we're not cheap) put into this project....I figure you owe us something.....whada ya think!

Comon bro how bout it? You got a free roster, updated file detailed in living color and we didn't even charge you a dime unlike that other company hell you can't even get em' online and I've got an XBOX Gold and can't get em'!

Tell ya what we'll see about the ratings after we finish the file, haven't ya heard or been reading we're still working on some things and can't stop to tweak something you can do,beside I figure he's about right according to what I've researched and observed for months now.

But hey feel free to download Finns editor and get back at me in a couple of months....oh its free so you're good bro meantime show me what ya got comon let me see your skills in a roster thread I'm sure these guys would love to see another 2k roster show up and I just love being competative so show me something....feel me....Oh I also have a paypal account when you're ready with my cash.....again are you feelin' me?

Meantime why don't you play a few games before making such comments to see for yourself how they're playing for you most guys like em' but you see for yourself.....its like kool-aid bro you can't tell the flavor until you've tasted the stuff hell you just might be surprised at what they do...."Play To Win The Game"....hello!

And "Steve" I got those players for the Miami Dolphins roster some are already there in the FA check there.

And oh "I'm not so bad once you get to know me"..play them tell me what ya think I'm always listening for game play comments and be kind or eles.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 06:19 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 3

Buttom line is that people just shouldn't start arguing about ratings when they don't know how these rosters play and work. For my opinion, this roster has the best gameplay I've used during my years.

Sorry Rickster for not commenting your roster by PM, been so buried with work but I'll check this roster today/tomorrow and try to find some feedback.

By reading your comments, you've been able to sim one season in franchise mode. Was just wondering, is there any purpose to keep going on because I think most of us play just one season and start again? Or is there some other issues that you still want to fix?
Old 09-28-2011, 06:33 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yes, Like RawDawg said,

Tried the procedure again convince, following what you said....still invalid.

kindly,

Me
Old 09-28-2011, 08:22 AM   #48
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT-Mac
Buttom line is that people just shouldn't start arguing about ratings when they don't know how these rosters play and work. For my opinion, this roster has the best gameplay I've used during my years.

Sorry Rickster for not commenting your roster by PM, been so buried with work but I'll check this roster today/tomorrow and try to find some feedback.

By reading your comments, you've been able to sim one season in franchise mode. Was just wondering, is there any purpose to keep going on because I think most of us play just one season and start again? Or is there some other issues that you still want to fix?

Personally myself I usually do maybe up to 3-10 years then I just move on and still then I depending on my mood I like a lot of you just do a one year thing.

I've spent so much time working on these rosters I just want to finish them out but at first they wouldn't sim one week let alone a year well I got the copy I have to sim past that to the playoff weeks and did a couple Super Bowls but Dolphin thinks we can do better and the bugs he's figuring out past the normal 2-3 year cycle we've been accustom seeing in other rosters.

So he's pretty sure we can get past that point and extend the roster into hopefully something like maybe how the original rosters were set up so he's trying some things back in the "Lab" I'm convince its a salary issue problem getting the numbers to add up correctly .

I want to wrap this up soon though there are soom other games out there on the "Horizon" a "World" in danger and some secret missions to go on and oh yeah I got start eating more regular wifeys been on my case bout junk food these peanut butter cups are gettin' kinda boring.

Here is an idea....I'm thinking maybe release the roster version I've gotten to go up to that one season kinda like the old style football video games and later when we've debugged the roster more release the extended version....."The Directors Cut"....something I'm thinking about.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-28-2011 at 08:29 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »