Home

Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2

This is a discussion on Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2005, 11:47 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Complete set of sliders and Rosters for accurate Gameplay PART 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledown
Haven't tried these out yet but I looked at the rosters with the roster editor. I noticed that DB's aggressiveness is not set to 0 like it was previously. Doesn't this give way to sloppy DB play?
Updated.......

CBs set to 0

FS/SS set to a max of 15
cant set to 0 because then they would never bite on Pa
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Roster.zip (247.4 KB, 116 views)
Old 02-11-2005, 05:53 PM   #18
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Just saw these and will give them a good look the other roster was pretty good by the way,any roster changes on these or personal?

Holla Back ya'll
Old 02-11-2005, 07:32 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Just saw these and will give them a good look the other roster was pretty good by the way,any roster changes on these or personal?

Holla Back ya'll

What up Big Rick.............

Ya I also brought down DT pass rush by 5% I got sick off all 3-4 tackles turnning into Bruce Smith. Really I think the DB play is Almost, ALMOST perfect now. I have no fear of changing to a db and thinking "please dont do something stupid." Again I always appreciate your feedback.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:50 PM   #20
Rookie

wbetts's Arena

OVR: 2

I tried out your sliders and they are very hard or i am not any good at all i was playing with the cowboys and i could pass and i couldnt run the ball either i pick off rattay 6 times and 49ers picked me off 3 times any suggestion im using the rosters off the first page and sliders so if you have any suggestions please let me know thanx
Old 02-11-2005, 11:17 PM   #21
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
What up Big Rick.............

Ya I also brought down DT pass rush by 5% I got sick off all 3-4 tackles turnning into Bruce Smith. Really I think the DB play is Almost, ALMOST perfect now. I have no fear of changing to a db and thinking "please dont do something stupid." Again I always appreciate your feedback.
Well as always your rosters seem to just give me the gameplay I seek out and knowing what you put into them keeps me interested, I'm still seeing a fwe bodies pile up but with your rosters I've come to expect a lot of "Full" contact that being said and I mean no offense..."Wow" these guys crack heads that being said the running game is feirce in a good way of course I always adjust for that because your sliders really make you pay for mistakes so they force me to play a more serious game as in a "True Sim" style for me but then again those bodies do pile up after awhile bro.

Let me get in a few more games in the up and coming days to get a complete feel, you know "Good" teams against "Bad" teams and vice versa mentime I'll be checking things out and you know what to do if anything comes up just...

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2005, 12:51 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well as always your rosters seem to just give me the gameplay I seek out and knowing what you put into them keeps me interested, I'm still seeing a fwe bodies pile up but with your rosters I've come to expect a lot of "Full" contact that being said and I mean no offense..."Wow" these guys crack heads that being said the running game is feirce in a good way of course I always adjust for that because your sliders really make you pay for mistakes so they force me to play a more serious game as in a "True Sim" style for me but then again those bodies do pile up after awhile bro.

Let me get in a few more games in the up and coming days to get a complete feel, you know "Good" teams against "Bad" teams and vice versa mentime I'll be checking things out and you know what to do if anything comes up just...

Holla Back ya'll
TO be honest with you I have noticed that also So I lowerd the injury slider and came up with some other sliders, try these out and let me know what you think
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Computer.zip (9.0 KB, 154 views)
Old 02-12-2005, 01:09 AM   #23
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

I'll try these out and see what happens glad you saw those injuries also because I got really concerned when I saw both CBs for the Eagles go down but they returned later still it was just there and could have happened but both CBs...I dunno seems kinda odd but possible.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 02-20-2005, 11:20 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

can you please post your new sliders for people who don't have action replay or max drive. thanks in advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Sliders »