Home

The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

This is a discussion on The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2010, 11:48 AM   #201
Rookie

Hogs15's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: The Career of Bryan Dodge (NCAA11)

Nice win against Utah. The defense play well.
NCAA:Arkansas Razorbacks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #202
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogs15
Nice win against Utah. The defense play well.

Yeah it was about time I finally created some turnovers. That INT was my 1st in like 9 games and the 2 fumbles=14 points. So that was huge as well.

I played the UCLA game last night. It was crazy. It now ranks as my #1 greatest game of all time with a score of 1880.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:17 AM   #203
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

WEEK 7 RECAP

Week 7 gave us several big games as #1 Michigan defeats #23 Notre Dame 30-7 and #2 Alabama demolishes Ole Miss 41-9.

Texas wins big 45-24 over Oklahoma as they move up in the Top-10. They were not the only team to move up as #8 TCU moves up 2 spots to #6 after beating Texas A&M 24-17.

#5 FSU and #7 Virginia Tech squared off in a ACC showdown with the Hokies ulling out the 28-25 win. VT moves up to #5 well FSU drops to #11

Wisconsin wins the Paul Bunyan Trophey with a 42-7 win over Minnesota and Iowa beats instate rival Iowa State 40-10.

Boise State continues to struggle as they fall 27-6 to Arizona State moving to 3-3 on the year and 2-2 in the MWC.

In SEC Play we see #6 Tennessee fall to Georgia 45-21, with the loss the Vols drop to #17. Also Florida loses 35-14 to South Carolina as the Gators are now 1-3 in SEC play.

In the Pac-10 Washington remains undefeated and moves up in the Top-10 wiht a 35-31 win over Oregon State.

#14 USC beats #12 Stanford 24-21. The Trojans move into the Top-10 at #8 with the win, well the Cardinals fall to #16 with the loss.

Cal pulls off the road win over Oregon 31-14, as the Ducks season continues to downward spiral.

Old 11-01-2010, 05:22 AM   #204
Rookie

vusa92troy's Arena

OVR: 36

Holy crap! I clicked on the link to see the newest post, since I read last, and the "College Football" logo was there. That this is huge and full of color. Good thing I wasn't viewing in the dark, the room would have lit up. It's like the sun, hehe,...
Old 11-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #205
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vusa92troy
Holy crap! I clicked on the link to see the newest post, since I read last, and the "College Football" logo was there. That this is huge and full of color. Good thing I wasn't viewing in the dark, the room would have lit up. It's like the sun, hehe,...

Just trying to brighten your morning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2010, 04:04 AM   #206
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

WEEK 8

(3-2) VS (4-1)

GAME PREVIEW

Play just their 2nd home game of the season, this was a huge game for the Washington State Cougars, as they had 12 players on campus in attendance for today's game.

(Game note, I made a playbook change trying out Baylor's playbook and installed FR James Roland in the Pistol formation, with J. Tuell playing QB in all other formations.)

GAME RECAP

UCLA would jump out early taking a 10-0 lead in the 1st Quarter on a J. Franklin TD run.

WSU would answer back with a 34 yd TD pass from Tuell to Barton, and then later add a 33 yd FG by R. Parrish to tie the game (10-10) However the game wasn't tied for long as J. Franklin runs in his 2nd TD of the game (17-10) With 1:13 to play WSU would get the ball and open the drive with FR J. Roland lined up in the Pistol Formation. Roland would complete his 1st pass attempt, then scramble for a 12 yd gain, before throwing a INT. The Cougar "D" would step up though knocking down the Bruins pass attempt as time expired.

The 2nd half would be one for the record books as both team's showed big play ability. WSU would open the half with another Parrish FG to make it 17-13 Then it was the J. Franklin and I. Barton show. Franklin would score his 3rd TD (12 yd run) to make it 24-13, WSU answer back as Tuell hit I. Barton on a 89 yd TD Bomb to make it 24-20 at the end of the 3rd.

The 4th Quarter continued to give us explosives plays as Franklin breaks through the Cougar "D" for a 83 yd TD run (his 4th) (31-20), WSU would answer back as Tuell hits I. Barton on a 83 yd catch and run (his 3rd) to make it (31-27). With Franklin on the sideline getting a breather it was former Oregon Duck Kajon Barner scoring from 2 yds out to make it (38-27). Less then a minute later it was Tuell to I. Barton again this time on a 80 yd connection (his 4th) to make it 38-34. After a huge Defensive stop, J. Tuell and Barton made school history as Tuell hit the SR WR on a 62 yd TD pass with 37 seconds to play putting WSU up 41-38. UCLA however wasn't done showing they to can score through the air, QB R. Brehaut hit R. Marvery on a 52 yd TD Bomb that took just 10 seconds off the clock to make it (45-41) with 27 seconds to play. With I. Barton drawing triple coverage, Tuell would find G. Simone down the sideline for a 49 yd gain, but 8 seconds to play, a FG would be no use, Tuell would take the snap and drop back and looking for some Barton "Magic" instead the ball would find the hands of a Bruin defender as UCLA pulled off the road win.

FINAL SCORE WSU-41 UCLA-45

KEY PLAYERS

QB J. Tuell 25/48 636 yds (New school record) 5 TD's 2 INT
WR I. Barton-13 rec 437 yds (New school recored) 5 TD's (tied school record)
WR. R. Jiles 5 rec 93 yds

QB R. Brehaut 19/27 285 yds 1 TD
RB J. Franklin 29 carries 211 yds 4 TD
RB K. Barner 14 carries 69 yds 1 TD
WR R. Marvey 5 rec 129 yds 1 TD

(This game now ranks as my #1 All-time with a score of 1880!!)

POST GAME COMMENTS BY COACH DODGE

"Even though I am very disappointed with the outcome of the game, I felt like we did some things very well, Obviously passing the ball especially big plays from Tuell to Barton. That was huge. I have never had a WR get 400+ yds in a game. For some reason no matter how many defenders he had on him he found ways to get open. I am really disappointed with the Run "D". You can't give up almost 300 yds on the ground and expect to win a game. UCLA got very luck when Barner decided to transfer. They now have 2 very talented backs and Brehaut played great not forcing bad passes

Even though we lost, I had several of the recruits come up to me after the game and tell me how much they enjoyed their visit and how they can't wait to be apart of the Cougar rebuilding. They can see we are heading in the right direction"

Old 11-02-2010, 04:14 AM   #207
JJ4
Rookie

OVR: 4

That definitely was a great game. I wish I had a WR like I. Barton on my team.

Old 11-02-2010, 11:04 AM   #208
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ4
That definitely was a great game. I wish I had a WR like I. Barton on my team.

It's crazy I don't know why but for some reason he always seems to get seperation. I move him around alot. Sometimes I line up up on the outside and hit him on a fly route, other times I will run him on slants over the middle and he turns 10 yd catches into 80 yd TD's other times. He does things my other WR can't seem to do yet isn't as fast as some of the others.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »