Home

The Cleveland Curse: A Cleveland Browns Ownership Saga (Madden 25)

This is a discussion on The Cleveland Curse: A Cleveland Browns Ownership Saga (Madden 25) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2013, 10:40 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Cleveland Curse: A Cleveland Browns Ownership Saga (Madden 25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronk4M13
This dynasty is so amazing, man.
I agree with Gronk this dynasty is amazing. Wonder if Josh can turn it around in Arizona
Old 10-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #90
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm a little confused about the freeman trade you must have deadline turned off. If that is the case is their any chance a particular #4 can be traded from colts to the pack? With out Rodgers this is his chance to retire with the team that made him a HOF'er and try to end the season on a positive note.
NHL: Pens
NCAA: Penn St, WVU
Old 10-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #91
Rookie

Wow this is really good man. I'm new to the boards but this is very well put together. New follower.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #92
Rookie

Desalbert's Arena

Hi Everyone! I apologize for the big delay-- things have been very busy these last few weeks but I have 2 posts coming (week 9 vs BAL and week 10 BYE) with tonnes of news, including replications of Monroe's trade, Levi Brown and the like. I REALLY appreciate the positivity and support and will be back on the horse here soon-- Like I say, two posts in the pipe!

I'm going to take a minute to respond to each of you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrShowoff14
Following. I see The Texans aren't missing Schaub at all
Thanks so much for following! No indeed, Schaub's injury opened the door for Case and he's taken the Texans to a division lead where only the Jags are offering resistance. You'll soon see that Keenum falters a bit next, but he's still their guy right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJG
Nice. I like the stuff you got going on around the league too. The Freeman trade to the Cardinals seems like a good fit. Keep it up.
Thank you so much for the kindness. The around the league focus is what I love the most. It captivates me more than playing the game I find. I'm glad you don't find the Freeman trade too unbelievable. Good to know. Good to have you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb2445
Just caught up with where you are at. This is good stuff. I'll be following from here on out.
Thanks very much for taking the time to catch up with me and follow along now, it's a real pleasure to have you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey_Fanatic12
I agree with Gronk this dynasty is amazing. Wonder if Josh can turn it around in Arizona
Thank you, Fanatic! I'm curious too! It's pretty clear that Palmer was and is a failure with Arizona at 2-6. Freeman better deliver though, after he gouged the Cardinals for a 65 million dollar deal... Could be another make or break for them over the next few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgar05
I'm a little confused about the freeman trade you must have deadline turned off. If that is the case is their any chance a particular #4 can be traded from colts to the pack? With out Rodgers this is his chance to retire with the team that made him a HOF'er and try to end the season on a positive note.
Hi Tgar, thanks for following still. Yes, I forgot to mention that when I began this league I turned off the trade deadline just incase I had to do any unexpected clean up later in the year-- the added benefit being that I kind of get to make the league more unique as well-- as I feel the real-life trade deadline is... a bit useless.

Hm, that's a very interesting request you make. The Packers ARE doomed, and starting Coleman and Vince Young will make it no better. Rodgers is out about a bit more than a month, and, I'm likely to place him on IR once things get too out of hand... So...

Hmmm. I'm tempted to say yes to this. Favre is the lone backup to Andrew Luck, so I'd have to get another backup for him. Maybe ship Coleman for Favre-- Hm... It would be a nice story.

I will very carefully think about it. I'll probably do it for you, since it's a neat request. Question will be; how to express it in the game... how to make it seem real.. I'll try to tackle that challenge soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosk
Wow this is really good man. I'm new to the boards but this is very well put together. New follower.
Welcome to the boards Mosk, and I'm very pleased to be part your introductory experience. I hope you'll stick around.

AGAIN GUYS Thanks for sticking around, and I'll have two new posts within a day and we'll be back moving again
Houston Rockets
Buffalo Sabres
Army

Commissioner of TBFL Madden on OS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/tbfl/

TBFL Colts
Year 1: 9-7-0 (No playoffs)
Old 10-07-2013, 09:47 PM   #93
MVP

focer4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgar05
I totally agree a trade that puts farve back Green Bay would make a great storyline
Old 10-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #94
Rookie

GtheQB128's Arena

Im enjoying following this thread. Keep up the good work
Old 11-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #95
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

I know life gets busy and time isn't always a friend. But if you do find it I'm sure there's still a good core of us who enjoy your work! Good luck hope to see a new post soon.
NHL: Pens
NCAA: Penn St, WVU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 11:54 PM   #96
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2

Following, just found this thread 2 days ago.

Superb effort to recreate actual transactions, all while trying to turn the Browns around.

Really superlative dynasty.

Just one note: when you talked about Freeman to the Cardinals, the headline reads: ARIZONA CARDINALS DEAL FREEMAN TO CARDINALS IN EXCHANGE FOR 3RD ROUNDER ...

I think you mean Minnesota Vikings DEAL FREEMAN et cetera.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »