Home

CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

This is a discussion on CFM Rated Roster (XB1) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2017, 12:54 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Joshduvernay
I’m in the same boat of being on PS4. Fortunately My son is on Xbox 1. I plan to download khaliib’s roster so I can see it (I’m like you as far as preferring to see something). I just haven’t had the time.

For now I’m focused on traits and their affects.

I’ve PM khaliib and he’s graciously shared his insights. It is somewhat time consuming and as such I haven’t gotten into editing a complete roster (all 32 teams).

In the next week or so I plan to edit 2 teams with khaliib’s edits and my trait edits to see how it plays. You can PM sometime next week to see if it’s done and I can try and upload it so you can see what the edits are.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Thanks bud. I spent a couple hours on editing some stuff last night i just didnt want to mess anything up. Lol. Ill hit you up if i haven't figured ot out
Old 12-22-2017, 12:59 PM   #18
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

I also PM Khaliib as I’m on PS4..if someone does one team as a base..then uploads to ps share..it can be passed along to share the editing duties..I would def be interested in helping as much as I could

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-22-2017, 01:15 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

StefJoeHalt,

If I understand your post, a number of people could pass along a roster where each in turn edits 1 or more teams?

I.e., I edit NFC East and then upload it to PS Share (I'd have to learn how to do that). You would then do NFC West and then upload it. Someone else would do NFC South and so on.

That would be great and might be the key to future Maddens. Upon release we have a joint project like this, one for xBox and one for PS4. Within a short time we would be off and running without going through the long process that leads down the endless slider blackhole!
Old 12-22-2017, 04:55 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshduvernay
Thanks bud. I spent a couple hours on editing some stuff last night i just didnt want to mess anything up. Lol. Ill hit you up if i haven't figured ot out
Quote:
Joshduvernay
I’m in the same boat of being on PS4. Fortunately My son is on Xbox 1. I plan to download khaliib’s roster so I can see it (I’m like you as far as preferring to see something). I just haven’t had the time.

For now I’m focused on traits and their affects.

I’ve PM khaliib and he’s graciously shared his insights. It is somewhat time consuming and as such I haven’t gotten into editing a complete roster (all 32 teams).

In the next week or so I plan to edit 2 teams with khaliib’s edits and my trait edits to see how it plays. You can PM sometime next week to see if it’s done and I can try and upload it so you can see what the edits are.

Hope this helps.

If you PS4 guys can group edit, it will get done really quick.

I just simmed 20 yrs to cycle out all default roster to find the min/median/max of ratings players were generating at
70’s is the median level for POS ratings
- 60 = Min
- 80’s = Max
* there were no 90’s generated POS ratings

Most AWR fall under 65
- QB’s and OL have to manually edit higher if wanted due to the extra role AWR plays for these POS

OVR wise, mid to high 70’s on down to low 60’s is the generated scale.
- A generated player coming in over 80 usually is due to the AWR rating being over 65.

I got editors fatigue trying to edit 3027 players by myself (3wks worth) so o just mainly edited default rosters AWR down to the generated high end (65) and stopped.

There are some off edits from generated levels I’m now doing to enhance gameplay.
- lower DL TKL rating below 50 for at/behind LOS Animation triggering with ball carriers

- QB THP 70-85 to be in balance with 70’s MCV/ZCV levels, otherwise high THP will void and make them useless (ie back to unbalance Mode)

- some elite CB/Safeties MCV/ZCV to 90

That’s it for the most part.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:46 PM   #21
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
StefJoeHalt,

If I understand your post, a number of people could pass along a roster where each in turn edits 1 or more teams?

I.e., I edit NFC East and then upload it to PS Share (I'd have to learn how to do that). You would then do NFC West and then upload it. Someone else would do NFC South and so on.

That would be great and might be the key to future Maddens. Upon release we have a joint project like this, one for xBox and one for PS4. Within a short time we would be off and running without going through the long process that leads down the endless slider blackhole!

Correct..u explained it much better then me lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2017, 01:40 AM   #22
MVP

Here are some POS matchup visuals that will hopefully help explain where this endeavor is taking us.
***Remember to “0” XP Sliders to turn off this “MUT Rank Up” mechanism

These are generated players w/only DE TKL rating lowered.
** Outside of Balanced Type, players ratings fall in-line with their Player Type.

You can’t trust the OVR’s to tell the full story!!!
OVR’s says these guys are evenly matched, but each has some deeper rating details that reveal they have a weakness (noted!!!)

First Matchup:
1st Rd Pass Block LT vs 2nd Rd Speed Rush DE

- will take longer for DE to “disengage” from RBK when ball carrier is next to or behind the DE because T has 16pt STR Delta on DE

- DE 85 FMV + 85 AGL (moves will be faster) vs T 84 PBK = 50/50 1on1 Win chance
**double teams = (PBK+PBK/2 vs FMV or PMV x.85) to get Delta diff

- T 75 RBK vs DE 80 BSH = 50/50 but, when DE loses he’s basically locked up due to T STR Delta

- T 65 AWR means he will not pick up blitzes to his side very well
**good LT anchor at PBK vs 1on1, but doesn’t pick up blitzes well

- DE 71 Stamina means you get 1 maybe 2 plays before he’s done.
**although the label isn’t there, his STA makes him a “situational/3rd Down Pass Rusher”

***Gold Nugget info——> Toughness (TGH) Rating is an indicator of players STA Recovery Rate

Default rosters would have these 1st/2nd Rd guys playing very little, if at all due to initial high ratings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B0D561C1-BAD7-4CA8-B06D-03F2E5C0347C.jpg (562.9 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg D17A2A02-1262-4D2D-8AA2-87C46323EBC5.jpg (566.2 KB, 177 views)

Last edited by khaliib; 12-23-2017 at 01:50 AM.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:27 AM   #23
MVP

Next matchup displays player some Differentiation

1st Rd Man-To-Man 82 OVR CB vs 2nd Rd Possesion 66 OVR WR

Note:
**there is some mechanism in play that immediately after being selected in the draft, this WR POS ratings via Conf rating (40) decreased
- will need to look to see what might be driving Conf rating being so low

- WR 64 RTE vs CB 88 MCV shows CB will keep a “close radius” to WR during MCV with a 24pt Delta favor

- WR 70 RLS vs CB 81 Press shows CB has 11pt Delta to cause WR delay
**this delay + the close radius, you can see this is a tough matchup for the 2nd Rd WR

- WR 84 CIT vs CB 59 Hit Power
**to increase top cover CB’s knockout/Pass breakup chances, you “must” edit their Hit Power to “90” so that they’re still a problem for WR/TE with 80’ish CIT

**with a 25pt Delta, this WR will catch just about everything while this CB is draped over him

- WR will have a very, very low Break Tackle chance with that 69 ELU.
** having lowest Tier of JKM at 83 doesn’t help either

- WR will be using lowest Tier of catch animations with 82 SPC
**he will trigger basic catches, no OBJ highlights

- CB 81 ZCV means when paired against the lowered QB THP to 70-85, he will get a good jump on the ball on 79 THP and below.
**80-85 Strong Arm QB’s will have 50/50 chance of getting the ball there
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5AA5DEAC-9A26-4ABF-8D02-967679E1E6B7.jpg (570.8 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg 8F5BBD58-EE98-45ED-B72E-48CFE065566D.jpg (567.4 KB, 164 views)
Old 12-23-2017, 10:00 AM   #24
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Khaliib can u explain the zeroed out XP slider part again..I’m not understanding how players progress without it on. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »