Home

Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

This is a discussion on Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2019, 03:26 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 17
Re: Madden 20 OS Community Roster [Xbox One]

Quick note:

49ers signed TE Daniel Helm.
Old 08-29-2019, 04:38 PM   #50
Rookie

farcry1968's Arena

OVR: 2

was wondering if you plan on adding HB patrick laird
Old 08-29-2019, 04:41 PM   #51
Rookie

Pio15's Arena

OVR: 0

Nice. I haven't used these rosters before, but I will probably give them a look soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2019, 05:25 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 17

One "issue" I have with these is that the Free Agent pool doesn't seem to have been given the same treatment. All the player on the FA List are wildly overrated still.

While running some test sims, Dez Bryant kept getting back into the league (often with the Browns) and acting like it was 2014.

To fix it I made a list of the top FA (anyone over 70) and then went to a different roster file that had made the edits to these guys (TFG, but his roster has all sorts of quirks) and put down his edits in a spreadsheet that I then edited in-game.

Very nice indeed.

one question I Have, I know you keep mentioning that you have a lot coming up and you are going to be putting this to bed soon... can we expect an Opening day roster after the 4 pm cut time on Saturday? Or should I just use what you have now as the base and keep it up to date myself moving forward?
Old 08-29-2019, 06:09 PM   #53
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by farcry1968
was wondering if you plan on adding HB patrick laird
He was added to the roster about 2 days ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
Quick note:

49ers signed TE Daniel Helm.
He's been added to the roster for a day or two now, however when he first signed with the 49ers, the team's roster met maximum capacity per EA's rules, so I intentionally left him off the roster anticipating him not making the 53-man roster.

Quote:
One "issue" I have with these is that the Free Agent pool doesn't seem to have been given the same treatment. All the player on the FA List are wildly overrated still.

While running some test sims, Dez Bryant kept getting back into the league (often with the Browns) and acting like it was 2014.

To fix it I made a list of the top FA (anyone over 70) and then went to a different roster file that had made the edits to these guys (TFG, but his roster has all sorts of quirks) and put down his edits in a spreadsheet that I then edited in-game.

Very nice indeed.
I have edited quite a few FA players, however no I have not gone in depth to edit every single FA player or to test out that portion of the sim in CFM. The only FA sim I've checked out is the re-spawning of retired players and how certain teams sign players that I've removed completely from the roster. (Haven't been able to control that.)

I'm 100% on board for FA rating edits though and have always been an open door policy with Community Suggestions/Discussion. I didn't think Dez Bryant being at a 77 OVR would have that much of an impact but I'm obliged to take your word for it. Especially since several other players have higher OVRs.

Let me know what you think of, or encourage to edit and trust me, it will get done. My reputation proves that. TFG has always focused on how ratings effect the game and for that I can't dog him about, but I can find endless mistakes he has on his rosters due to lack of attention to the actual roster themselves. He makes low rated teams even lower (Dolphins for example.) which makes them border line unplayable period... I don't like to alter Madden's new ratings system TOO MUCH due to a limited amount of time with it in play. Madden copied a lot of what he used to do with ratings, so now TFG has to find new content to put out to maintain his reputation with ratings.

Quote:
one question I Have, I know you keep mentioning that you have a lot coming up and you are going to be putting this to bed soon... can we expect an Opening day roster after the 4 pm cut time on Saturday? Or should I just use what you have now as the base and keep it up to date myself moving forward?
It's complicated on my end but here's my attempt at answering your questions:

-- Yes I plan an opening day roster after pre-season... HOWEVER:

** I have my 2nd child/baby due in December. Due to it being a high-risk pregnancy, I anticipate a very very hectic October through December in order to get to that point. So far everything has been 100% healthy so I'm hoping it remains. However because of this my attention to Madden won't be anything what it used to be. I ESPECIALLY don't anticipate any Draft or things along those lines for the roster like I have either.

** I'm a firefighter/paramedic full time and have recently picked up a 2nd job as well to help pay for baby-related things, both medically and necessity. Because of this my old schedule has been altered so my ability to play Madden like I used to once again is not helping matters.

And now with Hurricane Dorian on the way, I'm anticipating having to deploy to the east coast as part of the FL-USAR team that I'm on with my fire department and that also will take me away from Madden for multiple days.

I will always play Madden as long as I can, and I will always update my own roster in the process, so I will make every attempt to make it available to all of you when I can. I just can't make promises and I have zero clue what's going to happen tomorrow.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-29-2019 at 07:35 PM.
Old 08-30-2019, 02:42 AM   #54
Rookie

Be safe out there my guy, hopefully Dorian isn’t as bad as everyone’s thinking. I’ll send a prayer up that you and yours are safe during the storm and that you have a happy and healthy little one. #MoreThanMadden

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-30-2019, 02:45 PM   #55
Rookie

Undefeated_72's Arena

I've tried downloading the main file and the backup error file. Both seem to download correctly without error, but when I go to load the file it does not appear as a choice at all.

Both files do appear in the "my downloads" window but there isn't an option to load the file from there.

Anybody else having this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2019, 02:53 PM   #56
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undefeated_72
I've tried downloading the main file and the backup error file. Both seem to download correctly without error, but when I go to load the file it does not appear as a choice at all.

Both files do appear in the "my downloads" window but there isn't an option to load the file from there.

Anybody else having this issue?
This is a known error with XBOX that has not been corrected as of yet - I have fixed it previously by uninstalling and reinstalling the game - the caveat to this is that any future updates to this roster - you will not be successful in downloading as you will have to rinse and repeat this step

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »