Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #401
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desalbert
Just wanted to note I'm also testing these for potential use in an Online franchise of folks with various skills. I can't and won't enforce them not to switch players or super-sim kicks, so I'm looking to see if I can't find a slider change that allows cpu to kick with reliability without changing things.

So far, I lost 35-17 as Jacksonville to Indy in year 2 of the testing franchise, and also lost 17-9 to the Titans the next game. These are with me freely switching players. I also lost my starting qb both games and my offense realistically fizzled due to that. Cool.

However, both times their running game seemed too good (115 yards Richardson on 14 carries; 227 yards CJ 2k on 18 totes; a 69 yard run and a 30 yard run in there), so I've lowered run-block to 50 so far. I've also pushed CPU tackling up ... to 30 now I think, and have yet to see an improvement in field goal length for CPU, but have to test 30.

In short, my three targets are to be able to use these sliders with free switching (so far no problem), to use these sliders without supersim of cpu FG (still searching for a way to do that) and to find a more reasonable run game from the CPU (still looking for that).

I'll post some other thoughts if/when I find that holy grail. But so far, I THINK I'm on the right path with these.

I should note I play 8 min quarters with 25 run off.

Thanks for the continued efforts.
-Des (Commish of TBFL Madden 25, Xbox One)

Hey bud that's awesome. I'm working the run game kinks out as we speak.. And the sack issue I'm trying to at least slow it down some. I will have an update very soon.. As for the run game go ahead and make these changes

Tackle 30 for both sides

And human run block to 0.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #402

Mizzou24's Arena

Testing
55 CPU pass block
29 CPU pass coverage(still too many dropped picks making me play stupid at times)
Old 01-07-2014, 07:21 PM   #403
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Testing
55 CPU pass block
29 CPU pass coverage(still too many dropped picks making me play stupid at times)
Hey Mizz, I see you went to 30 tackle slider huh lol....... Still can't tell ya enough how much your sliders have helped me love this game. Like I have said earlier I'm still rolling with 30 tackle and 35react and 20cov for both. Watch your testing on that CPU coverage slider. I had it at 20 and also said wow they drop all picks so I can take chances anytime I want. Yea that worked for seriously 8 games then I threw 8 picks in 3 games lol. Games vary so much with these that there great. I just don't want you getting to down on those 20 pass coverage slider. I hate the crazy INT games as much as you do.

Edit - also I have always had both human and CPU pass block at 50. Sacks seem very realistic

Last edited by PMO; 01-07-2014 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:32 PM   #404

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Hey Mizz, I see you went to 30 tackle slider huh lol....... Still can't tell ya enough how much your sliders have helped me love this game. Like I have said earlier I'm still rolling with 30 tackle and 35react and 20cov for both. Watch your testing on that CPU coverage slider. I had it at 20 and also said wow they drop all picks so I can take chances anytime I want. Yea that worked for seriously 8 games then I threw 8 picks in 3 games lol. Games vary so much with these that there great. I just don't want you getting to down on those 20 pass coverage slider. I hate the crazy INT games as much as you do.

Edit - also I have always had both human and CPU pass block at 50. Sacks seem very realistic

I rarely get sacked at 30 for human. But yeah I got sick of the poor pursuit so I went to 30.

I have had CPU pass coverage a 25 and they are just dropping too many picks I am lucky to throw one in 5 games with Bradford too many times a cb makes a play and drops an easy one I want to find a nice medium of drops and catches to make it more realistic and challenging. Glad ur still having good games brother
Old 01-07-2014, 10:42 PM   #405
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys, so I put the tackle slider for both user and CPU to 30 and am happy where the running game now is. I just played two games and the running games for all four teams involved seemed perfect, in my opinion. Attempts, yards, and ypc all seemed pretty dam on point.

I raised CPU pass block up a notch to 53 and still was able to get 7 sacks the first game and 5 the second. Will raise up even more and try it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 11:25 PM   #406
Rookie

Desalbert's Arena

OVR: 1

Just a quick query-- does anyone feel 6 QB accuracy for CPU leads to too many out of bounds throws by the CPU? If so, how do you solve it?
Houston Rockets
Buffalo Sabres
Army

Commissioner of TBFL Madden on OS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/tbfl/

TBFL Colts
Year 1: 9-7-0 (No playoffs)
Old 01-08-2014, 12:56 AM   #407

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1991
Hey guys, so I put the tackle slider for both user and CPU to 30 and am happy where the running game now is. I just played two games and the running games for all four teams involved seemed perfect, in my opinion. Attempts, yards, and ypc all seemed pretty dam on point.

I raised CPU pass block up a notch to 53 and still was able to get 7 sacks the first game and 5 the second. Will raise up even more and try it out.

I'm gonna test 55 the problem with raising pass block too much is the receiwrs will not drop passes if we go too high.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:57 AM   #408

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desalbert
Just a quick query-- does anyone feel 6 QB accuracy for CPU leads to too many out of bounds throws by the CPU? If so, how do you solve it?

Not seeing too many. Trust me u don't wanna go higher on qb accuracy they become way too accurate if u go too high and stats become unrealistic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »