Home

Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

This is a discussion on Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2014, 02:45 AM   #321
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mizzou24's all pro sliders for a CPU offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Hey bud my recommendation would be to lower CPU run block to 55 and see how that works for ya..

I had the same issues as this poster. Cj Spiller and Reggie Bush both ran for over 200 yards on me and it was like my d men had quicksand in their shoes when trying to pursue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 08:10 AM   #322
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have to say I am really digging these sliders its a different feeling game almost every time I play. In terms of the running game its also been very varied with my last game, a loss to Detroit 19-17, Reggie Bush finished the game with maybe 10 yards rushing on about 15 carries, I was able to completely shutdown the running game, but I have had Ray Rice breakout for over 200 on me so its been a really nice change with every game I play.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:01 AM   #323
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I am liking the feel of these Mizzou....I keep migrating back to NCAA 14 though, which is why I have been so quiet lately. To the point of my post.....

One thing that has been really bugging me about this game in general (not because of your sliders) is how passive WRs are about playing the ball in the air...CB jumps in front of pass while WR stands there doing nothing. IRL, the CB jumps in front of the WR; the WR jumps all over the CB and either tries to catch the ball or break it up.

Have you tried playing around with the PI sliders at all? In old gen versions, lower PI settings would increase how aggressive WRs and defenders were at going after passes. While I don't think penalties are as influential on current gen, I do believe there is still some effect. I was thinking of lowering both, maybe going with 10 OPI/40 DPI. Would you be interested in playing around with this or is this something you haven't really experienced?
Old 01-04-2014, 11:30 AM   #324
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I have no idea why the tackle slider affects CPU fgs lol but it def does it is really sad because if I raise tackle cornerbacks become Ray Lewis.
They tackle like Ray Lewis regardless of the tackle slider. And IMO the running is crazy, needs an update.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #325
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle K.
I have to say I am really digging these sliders its a different feeling game almost every time I play. In terms of the running game its also been very varied with my last game, a loss to Detroit 19-17, Reggie Bush finished the game with maybe 10 yards rushing on about 15 carries, I was able to completely shutdown the running game, but I have had Ray Rice breakout for over 200 on me so its been a really nice change with every game I play.

Same here bud I guess they aren't for everyone and everyone should adjust them as needed. But yeah I get a good variety of games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 11:38 AM   #326

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I am liking the feel of these Mizzou....I keep migrating back to NCAA 14 though, which is why I have been so quiet lately. To the point of my post.....

One thing that has been really bugging me about this game in general (not because of your sliders) is how passive WRs are about playing the ball in the air...CB jumps in front of pass while WR stands there doing nothing. IRL, the CB jumps in front of the WR; the WR jumps all over the CB and either tries to catch the ball or break it up.

Have you tried playing around with the PI sliders at all? In old gen versions, lower PI settings would increase how aggressive WRs and defenders were at going after passes. While I don't think penalties are as influential on current gen, I do believe there is still some effect. I was thinking of lowering both, maybe going with 10 OPI/40 DPI. Would you be interested in playing around with this or is this something you haven't really experienced?

Thanks josh I thought about playing some NCAA the other day lol.

I'm on it man!! Anything to get better interaction from wide receivers would be cool I can't stand when they don't fight I mean I do see it happen but not frequently.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:39 AM   #327

Mizzou24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMHOTCHEEZE
They tackle like Ray Lewis regardless of the tackle slider. And IMO the running is crazy, needs an update.

Tackle at 15 hbs can and will truck players..

Tackle at 30-35 hbs will get crushed an barely ever fight for yards cuz they get super tackled lol.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:55 AM   #328
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

For your auto subs: you cannot make both the in and out the same value on the ps4. What are your actual numbers in there?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »