Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #1225
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lere2001
Before Armor plays his game, I'll be playing my game vs. the 49ers in the divisional playoffs. Game will start in 5 minutes or so, I hope you guys can join in and watch for a bit Cheers.

www.twitch.tv/lere2001

(My online CFM runs w/ armor's sliders + auto subs)
Wow. I won 26-24 with a last minute field goal. Most fun I've had all year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 08:51 PM   #1226
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
3-5 a game.

It is what it is.
Are they evenly distributed between teams? Reason I ask is because I usually see about 5 or 6 a game but most of them are on the CPU team.

I typically see 4 or 5 facemasks and 1 or 2 roughing the passer. Lets say that of the 5 facemasks 4 are against the CPU.
I am thinking that this is because I tend to go with safe and conservative tackles and aggressive tackles lead to more penalties.
Would this match your observations?

And to close on the issue of AI QB play, it occurred to me a possible solution. Well not a solution but something that could alleviate the problem. QB contain would not work. If anything it would lead to more sacks. But, and I know this may sound counter productive, I am thinking of blitzing more. Most of my sacks are coverage sacks where I rush 4.
I blitz 7 or 8 times a game. When I blitz I am obviously taking someone out of coverage but I also wonder if it speeds the AI's "clock" up. I would have to pay better attention to be sure, but when I blitz it feels like it rushes the AI QB. The QB makes a conceited effort to get the ball out quickly.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:07 PM   #1227
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
No question we all want the game to keep progressing. And this year has been a huge leap forward.

But there is a difference in how you deliver the message and I am finding far too much trolling going on in the main forum.

Just my 2 cents.
Did I deliver my message badly?

I thought I was not trolling, just pointing some things out.

I dont have a problem with sacks, I like seeing and getting them. The CPU QB usually destroys me until I start to really blitz, then I cant stop the run hahaha.

Love these sliders.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:27 PM   #1228
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD1974
Did I deliver my message badly?

I thought I was not trolling, just pointing some things out.

I dont have a problem with sacks, I like seeing and getting them. The CPU QB usually destroys me until I start to really blitz, then I cant stop the run hahaha.

Love these sliders.
Guys....guys...relax....I am not pointing fingers at anyone in this thread at all. I just see a lot of harsh negative critisim of this years game and the word broken being used so loosely its pretty insane.

I also know there is great feedback provided by good posters here at OS to the developers to encourage fixes and things to clean up.

However IMO i see way too much time and energy spent on finding things wrong then playing and enjoying so many things that are right. Thats the perception the Madden forum is emunating these days imo. It gets very loud, heated and counter productive imo. Hence why i stay out of the main forum for the most part. I posted obvious bugs in the bugs and glitches thread. But for every 15 whats wrong with the game threads...you may find a thread where we can talk about the joys of playing the game.

I just see complaint thread...after complaint thread...after complaint thred...and its the same issues being dicussed..rinse and repet rinse and repeat.

EA should not get a pass. They dropped the ball last gen...no question. Save for a couple of Maddens most of them were sub par. But they really came through this year with imo a great game.

Ok enough of that will be on Twitch in 15 minutes to play some Madden baby!!!
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-12-2014, 09:30 PM   #1229
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Guys....guys...relax....I am not pointing fingers at anyone in this thread at all. I just see a lot of harsh negative critisim of this years game and the word broken being used so loosely its pretty insane.

I also know there is great feedback provided by good posters here at OS to the developers to encourage fixes and things to clean up.

However IMO i see way too much time and energy spent on finding things wrong then playing and enjoying so many things that are right. Thats the perception the Madden forum is emunating these days imo. It gets very loud, heated and counter productive imo. Hence why i stay out of the main forum for the most part. I posted obvious bugs in the bugs and glitches thread. But for every 15 whats wrong with the game threads...you may find a thread where we can talk about the joys of playing the game.

I just see complaint thread...after complaint thread...after complaint thred...and its the same issues being dicussed..rinse and repet rinse and repeat.

EA should not get a pass. They dropped the ball last gen...no question. Save for a couple of Maddens most of them were sub par. But they really came through this year with imo a great game.

I'll be watching! And criticizing your every playcall.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:40 PM   #1230
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

this is from a game I finished about an hour ago using your settings tweaking the difficulty to all madden and adjusting the penalties a bit..its really rewarding to play the way you suggested allowing the cpu to make tackles defensively.......im going to use these in my cfm for sure. good job on these man...I know colin will never be as accurate as he was in the pass category but I did a lot of flat,curls and out routes bc that's all seattle gave me..i completed a few (3) for over 10 yds to Lloyd and Johnson but other than that seattle did what they do and I squeaked out a hard fought win

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
Sep 12, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Francisco 49ers (0-0)3103319
Seattle Seahawks (0-0)700714
Team Stats Comparison
SFOSEA
Total Offense282286
Rushing Yards76116
Passing Yards206170
First Downs1716
Punt Return Yards02
Kick Return Yards1449
Total Yards296337
Turnovers1(+2)3(-2)
3rd Down Converstion8-164-10
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-32-3
Penalties4-204-30
Posession Time37:1522:45
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGSFOSEA
9:20(SEA) J.Kearse 4yd pass from R.Wilson (S.Hauschka kick)07
1:20(SFO) P.Dawson 29yd FG37
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGSFOSEA
4:15(SFO) T.Brock returned interception 80Yds (P.Dawson kick)107
0:00(SFO) P.Dawson 35 yd FG137
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGSFOSEA
8:37(SFO) P.Dawson 42 yd FG167
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGSFOSEA
6:50 (SFO) P.Dawson 36 yd FG197
3:33(SEA) P.Harvin 10yd pass from R.Wilson (S.Hauschka kick)1914
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C.Kaepernick22/2321601
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F.Gore25722.80
C.Hyde8162.00
C.Kaepernick5-15-3.00
K.Hunter133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Crabtree55911.80
V.Davis55210.40
S.Johnson34314.30
F.Gore300.00
A.Boldin24422.00
K.Hunter200.00
B.Llyod12222.00
B.Miller1-4-4.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
J.Staley40
B.Miller10
D.Kilgore11
V.Davis01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
P.Willis9000
A.Brooks6100
J.Smith4200
E.Reid3020
A.Bethea3000
C.Culliver3000
M.Wilhoite3000
C.Dahl2000
T.Brock2011
C.Lemonier1000
B.Miller1000
R.McDonald1000
C.Cook1000
I.Williams1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
P.Dawson4/41/1/1349
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
A.Lee316655.30
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
B.Ellington11414.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
B.Ellington000.00
Seattle Seahawks
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R.Wilson15/2218423
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch16533.30
R.Wilson44411.00
R.Turbin4194.70
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Lynch45112.70
P.Harvin33812.61
D.Baldwin34414.60
Z.Miller22914.50
J.Kearse2105.01
R.Lockette11212.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
D.Coleman10
J.Carpenter02
J.Britt01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K.Wright14000
T.McDaniel9000
B.Wagner8010
E.Thomas III5000
B.Mebane4000
M.Smith4100
K.Chancellor4000
J.Lane3000
M.Bennett3000
R.Sherman2000
B.Coyle1000
D.Baldwin1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
S.Hauschka0/02/220
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
J.Ryan417543.70
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
P.Harvin34916.30
E.Thomas III0000
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
E.Thomas III122.00
P.Harvin0000
Old 09-12-2014, 11:31 PM   #1231
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
No question we all want the game to keep progressing. And this year has been a huge leap forward.

But there is a difference in how you deliver the message and I am finding far too much trolling going on in the main forum.

Just my 2 cents.
There is a lot of anti editing talk my friend

One thread opens with a "waste of time" comment is regards to slider work and another thread says "its only these two things you should adjust" and then the ZERO slider theory etc etc.

Im sorry but OS was BUILT around sport sim information and how to play your game SIM.

TO NOT tweak sliders to NOT want to bother shows you do not appreciate TRUE sim and just want to play any old game..

To them i say "go on wit cha bad self "
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 11:39 PM   #1232
Rookie

Quote:

Hey armor what is your reasoning for putting CPU pass coverage at 45?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »