Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-09-2015, 09:46 AM   #1865
Rookie

Murphy7376's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I have been a member of this forum for a long time and I have posted hardly at all. However, I wanted to post just how much I love these sliders. As an old fart I have been playing Madden since year one. It has also always been one of those rare games that I play all the way up until the next one comes out. This slider set combined with a great game this year have been by far the most realistic I have ever played. You fixed the all the little things that have always annoyed me. My team did it all over the course of the year. Blowout winning streaks, shocking losses (one where I got STOMPED at home lol) injuries that were present but not a game killer (lost my QB for 4 games but he bounced back) stats that felt real and earned. I could go on but I have already rambled and I'm sure you get the point. Just Thanks for all the hard work!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2015, 03:01 PM   #1866
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Armor, have you ever played as a coach in this game or strictly as an owner and if so, what are the differences?
Old 01-09-2015, 07:46 PM   #1867
Rookie

Trilogy's Arena

I like the way this set plays with IG 75; haven't tried with Armors setting of 10 or 1 or w/e it was.

Although I had to change a few things.
Game 1 (CPU running was ******** at 65 RB and 30 Player Tackle so I went down)
Game 2 (CPU was too weak at running at using 60 RB and 30 PT)
Game 3 Thinking 63RB 32PT

Other observations

CPU is too perfect in passing so I will try lowering from 10 to 8 QBA
CPU WAS/OAK depended heavily on running and even though they were throwing 79% or more they would run instead of pass .. not sure if anyone knows a setting to balance that... no one should depend on McFadden 30+ times a game.

Also did 14Min 14Acc and got slightly under the 2014 avg in a very active game... so maybe 15 12acc is a better number.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:56 PM   #1868
Banned

Just starting my second year of my Raiders CFM. I've used every set on here but always quit after the first half... I came back to Armor & Swords and am loving it.

I really appreciate Armor's attitude towards the game. I keep up with MRHURRiiCANE's Madden and NCAA videos and he uses default Armor & Sword's sliders - he also has a great attitude towards this game.

It's a game... funny things are going to happen. Madden will never be perfect and someone will always be left wanting more. I just play a really clean and realistic game and these sliders are tough.

I might lower accuracy for both HUM and CPU to 8 and maybe do 51 IG instead of 75. 75 has played well but maybe a little too accurate. Not sure yet
Old 01-09-2015, 08:55 PM   #1869
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy7376
I have been a member of this forum for a long time and I have posted hardly at all. However, I wanted to post just how much I love these sliders. As an old fart I have been playing Madden since year one. It has also always been one of those rare games that I play all the way up until the next one comes out. This slider set combined with a great game this year have been by far the most realistic I have ever played. You fixed the all the little things that have always annoyed me. My team did it all over the course of the year. Blowout winning streaks, shocking losses (one where I got STOMPED at home lol) injuries that were present but not a game killer (lost my QB for 4 games but he bounced back) stats that felt real and earned. I could go on but I have already rambled and I'm sure you get the point. Just Thanks for all the hard work!!!

I really appreciate the post. If I can help make games fun for us....that makes me smile.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-09-2015, 08:57 PM   #1870
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
Just starting my second year of my Raiders CFM. I've used every set on here but always quit after the first half... I came back to Armor & Swords and am loving it.

I really appreciate Armor's attitude towards the game. I keep up with MRHURRiiCANE's Madden and NCAA videos and he uses default Armor & Sword's sliders - he also has a great attitude towards this game.

It's a game... funny things are going to happen. Madden will never be perfect and someone will always be left wanting more. I just play a really clean and realistic game and these sliders are tough.

I might lower accuracy for both HUM and CPU to 8 and maybe do 51 IG instead of 75. 75 has played well but maybe a little too accurate. Not sure yet
Thanks man. It's really about just letting loose and playing a video game. I have been playing sports games since the 2600.

This past and now new generation has been freaking sports gaming heaven for me.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-09-2015, 10:43 PM   #1871
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Played around a bit more with IG....and bumped it up to 77. Seeing some terrific variety in throws now. Playing against the Packers and got some heat on Rodgers....he escaped one defender and the absolutely uncorked a pass about 40 yards down the field (barely overthrowing Nelson). Other plays he did a great job of just getting rid of it quickly on timing throws.

A&S....when you try this for season 4...go to 77 for IG...I think that will be the ticket with this QBA, thresh, and the AP level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2015, 10:47 AM   #1872
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Armor, have you ever played as a coach in this game or strictly as an owner and if so, what are the differences?
On M25 I played owner mode. However on M15 IMO they made a decision to amp up the difficulty but the implementation was piss poor. Owner mode imo is unplayable due to the ridiculous revenue or lack there of with big market teams. You can't keep tons of players.

I just stuck playing as a coach. Ticket prices, merchandise and what not are not important to me. Being a head coach and GM is where I have the best time anyway. Owner mode feels gimmicky to me on Madden 15.

In other news my Dolphins CFM is now in the divisional round as I travel to Pittsburgh to face the 13-3 Steelers.

Last night I had an amazing finish to my wild card game at the Titans (it can be seen on my Twitch channel as I broadcasted it late last night). Ryan Tannehill had a horrific 3.5 quarters turning it over a total of 4 times (3 int and one fumble). However with under 10 minutes remaining and down 21-7 Tanny rallied the team and th number 1 ranked Dolphins defense played their hearts out to give the offense a chance to win it. Jarvis Landry, Mike Wallace and Randell Cobb all stepped up along with Lamar Miller to pull out a thrilling 27-21 OT win!

I recommend watching the game as the sliders were on full display with fantastic animations. All the picks were clearly on my lousy decision making. Cameron Wake had all 3 of the Dolphins Sacks playing lights out DLOY football.
Wes Welker led all WR's with a monster game (and maybe his final game as he may retire).

On to the Steel City tonight! Join me for a live a stream around 11PM Est!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 01-10-2015 at 10:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »