Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2014, 11:44 AM   #457
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Woopie
Do you know how many sacks you're averaging?

Difficult question in some regards, as they idea is to get the sliders right so it varies. But are you getting 6 sack games regularly?

No. I'm getting about 3 a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2014, 02:16 PM   #458
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
No. I'm getting about 3 a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With or without your edited rosters?
Old 09-12-2014, 12:11 AM   #459
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
With or without your edited rosters?

On AM difficulty I mean without. I'll play some more games with my sliders to see how it goes
Old 09-12-2014, 06:56 PM   #460
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I decided to plug these in last night and had a great game in my Tennessee CFM. I ended up beating Jacksonville in OT. I saw a lot of great things.. like a holding penalty as well as an unnecessary roughness for a late hit out of bounds, both of the CPU. The CPU nailed a couple of bombs down the fields and had some inaccurate passes. I only has 2 sacks for the game which was great.

The only thing that really stood out was the CPU YPC was kind of low. However, that could have been because it was JAX and Denard Robinson was their starting RB. Other than that I don't remember any specific stats, but I will post them later if requested.

This is in an online CFM, with no QB edits, BTW.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

Last edited by jeremym480; 09-12-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:08 AM   #461
Rookie

what slider can I adjust because I am getting torn up by the CPU passing game. The QB never misses Matt Ryan was 30/31 for 400 yards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 11:27 AM   #462
Rookie

Not a big deal, but I don't see where you can edit special teams sliders for both user and cpu
Old 09-13-2014, 07:35 PM   #463
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480

The only thing that really stood out was the CPU YPC was kind of low. However, that could have been because it was JAX and Denard Robinson was their starting RB. Other than that I don't remember any specific stats, but I will post them later if requested.

This is in an online CFM, with no QB edits, BTW.
I decided to boost the CPU's Run Blocking slider up to 30 and have played two games since (everything else is the same as Charter). Both games I found the CPU's run game very tough, but not cheesy.

Game 1 - SD starter Donald Brown had 18 atts, for 87 yards (4.8 ypc) and a TD.

Game 2 - Le'veon Bell had 25 atts, 84 yards (3.4 ypc) and 2 TDs.

I'm very happy about the CPU's run game at this point.

QB ACC has been fine too for the most part. I believe that confidence (or momentum) plays a big role for QB's. If I stop then a few times early then they will usually have inaccurate throws throughout the game. Here's by QB stats for those games.

Game 1 - SD Rivers went 12/20 (60%), 133 yards (6.7 ypa). He was hurt twice and his backup Clemons went 6/20 (50%) for 81 yards (6.8%). Neither threw a TD or a INT.

Game 2 - Big Ben went 23/28 (82%), 288 yards (10.3 ypa), with a TD and 1 INT. His completion % was a little high, but he got hot and killed me. Hopefully, games are closer to the SD game than this one, but I can live with 10 ten QB's having an occasional game like this.

Now the bad, after my first game with 2 sacks I thought the sack issue was addressed. However, since then I've had 8 sacks and 5 sacks. I have CPU Blocking at 50. Personally, I don't think raising it will matter that much because I don't find Pass Blocking to be the real problem. The problem is that QB's don't do anything with the ball went everyone is covered. They don't force the ball, they don't throw it away and they rarely scramble. They just take a sack. I'm not sure if raising the QB ACC slider will help with this or not, but I may try moving it up just to see if there's a difference.

Overall, though I'm really having a blast with Madden 15. These two games that I posted were playoff games in my Titans CFM. I know changing sliders in the playoffs is ill advised, but I wanted to change it up after I began whipping up on the CPU on AP. I'm happy to report that both games were fantastic. I came back from a 13-0 deficit to score 27 unanswered and beat SD 27-13. Then I got handled by Pitt 24-13 thanks to Big Ben going HAM. Now it's time for the offseason, then on to Season 2!

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-14-2014, 08:34 PM   #464
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I decided to boost the CPU's Run Blocking slider up to 30 and have played two games since (everything else is the same as Charter). Both games I found the CPU's run game very tough, but not cheesy.

Game 1 - SD starter Donald Brown had 18 atts, for 87 yards (4.8 ypc) and a TD.

Game 2 - Le'veon Bell had 25 atts, 84 yards (3.4 ypc) and 2 TDs.

I'm very happy about the CPU's run game at this point.

QB ACC has been fine too for the most part. I believe that confidence (or momentum) plays a big role for QB's. If I stop then a few times early then they will usually have inaccurate throws throughout the game. Here's by QB stats for those games.

Game 1 - SD Rivers went 12/20 (60%), 133 yards (6.7 ypa). He was hurt twice and his backup Clemons went 6/20 (50%) for 81 yards (6.8%). Neither threw a TD or a INT.

Game 2 - Big Ben went 23/28 (82%), 288 yards (10.3 ypa), with a TD and 1 INT. His completion % was a little high, but he got hot and killed me. Hopefully, games are closer to the SD game than this one, but I can live with 10 ten QB's having an occasional game like this.

Now the bad, after my first game with 2 sacks I thought the sack issue was addressed. However, since then I've had 8 sacks and 5 sacks. I have CPU Blocking at 50. Personally, I don't think raising it will matter that much because I don't find Pass Blocking to be the real problem. The problem is that QB's don't do anything with the ball went everyone is covered. They don't force the ball, they don't throw it away and they rarely scramble. They just take a sack. I'm not sure if raising the QB ACC slider will help with this or not, but I may try moving it up just to see if there's a difference.

Overall, though I'm really having a blast with Madden 15. These two games that I posted were playoff games in my Titans CFM. I know changing sliders in the playoffs is ill advised, but I wanted to change it up after I began whipping up on the CPU on AP. I'm happy to report that both games were fantastic. I came back from a 13-0 deficit to score 27 unanswered and beat SD 27-13. Then I got handled by Pitt 24-13 thanks to Big Ben going HAM. Now it's time for the offseason, then on to Season 2!
Nice, are u playing online?

I maybe test those changes on running game if it becomes to easy to me. At this point sometimes i can stop the run well, but almost every game they can break a long run on me.

About the opposing QBs taking the sack, i agree with you. I'm having too many sacks too, always above 5. My Bills D-line is awesome, but i really think the opposing QBs can thrown the ball away sometimes, they take the sack too many times. I'm starting to think about edit the thrown away trait to all QBs on. Not want to change the sense of pressure tought. I think they will thrown it away when no one is open and it will be perfect.

Are u playing with QB accuracy on 6? I changed it to 5 after Tannehil passed for 74% completion on me and i had too many accuracy from EJ Manuel too. Changed it to 5 and i think it was better next game against Rivers. Will keep watching those.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »