Home

schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #113
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Hey guys! Updated the OP again today...

this time another massive overhaul because i got the sliders set for CFM!! and let me tell you! they are awesome!!

no more sacking the qb a bazillion times a game....ranges will be from 3-6....which i know isnt perfect...but its about as good as can get with this game as it!!

please post CFM feedback from my updates...

make sure you put them in on the home screen and then IMPORT once u get to cfm!

Shoot, I wrote my recent post while you were writing your most recent post

I'll check out your changes. Thanks!
Old 09-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm trying out the new slider set and will post after a few games. I did try Aaron's autosubs which are set to 78/82 RB and noticed the backup RB getting about 5-8 carries a game with fatigue at 60. I'd recommend that as before i was only seeing 2-3 carries previously.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #115
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

What kind of CPU completion % are you seeing at 15 QB Accuracy?

Also, do you feel like the CPU is a little run heavy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #116
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
What kind of CPU completion % are you seeing at 15 QB Accuracy?

Also, do you feel like the CPU is a little run heavy?
playing the packers in cfm as the jets...rodgers is currently throw for 308 yards...1 td. zero picks and a compltion percentage of 66% 5 min left in the 4th

this is a dummy cfm but played raiders week 1. won in overtime...they ran it roughly 7 times more than passing...but playing green bay they have thrown it more than they have ran it

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-01-2014, 07:07 PM   #117
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
I've played 3 CFM games with these. I'm going to tinker with the CPU's QB Accuracy. With it set to 30, I'm still seeing super-high Completion % in combination with low Yards per Completion. Pass vs Run also seems low to me:

Week 1: Bills (I beat them 34 to 7 and was leading throughout, so they should have ramped up their passing game)
EJ Manuel - 19/23 (83%) for 168 yards
CJ Spiller - 21 carries for 94 yards

Week 2: 49ers (I lost 24 to 14 and was trailing throughout, so play calling wasn't too bad)
Colin Kaepernick - 19/21 (90%) for 225
Frank Gore - 32 for 122

Week 3: Jets (I won 29 to 24 and was leading throughout. Again, they could have passed the ball a lot more)
Geno Smith - 21/25 (84%) for 182
Chris Johnson - 27 for 122

All in all, the CPU is 59/69 (86%) for 575, which is only 9.7 Yards per Completion.

I'm going to try increasing QB Accuracy back to 50 and see what happens. Completion percentages couldn't get much worse than they are now, so maybe an increase will make them throw the ball more and hopefully take more chances down field that lead to incompletions.

The ultimate fix would be to have the CPU roll out of the pocket and throw the ball away when under pressure, but I haven't seen that. That would help decrease sacks (I'm leading the league with 14 even though I don't control any pass rushers).

BTW, I imported the sliders into my CFM and haven't seen any RBs disappear in the 2nd half like others have experienced.
i agree they def need to help cpu throw ball away more....the lower intentional grounding does help some....when i played raiders...schaub just dinked and dunked...same settings arod chucks it down field...i think its about how good ur qb ur facing is....yes kap is rated high....but he isnt anywhere near the passer that guys like arod, p manning, brees, brady, luck, romo, stafford, cutler, rivers are...

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 09-01-2014, 10:24 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm having a lot of fun with this slider set, besides the stupid QB accuracy crap. I mean Brandon Weeden went 19/23 against me after I knocked out Romo who was 19/22. But some of them were down the field and well placed passes.

I am seeing a lot of easy dropped picks, like hits the defender right in the hands, usually a CB and he doesn't ever seem to catch it. This is playing as the Rams so it might be their CB's, because they are average or below mostly.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:30 PM   #119
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton18Eli10
I'm having a lot of fun with this slider set, besides the stupid QB accuracy crap. I mean Brandon Weeden went 19/23 against me after I knocked out Romo who was 19/22. But some of them were down the field and well placed passes.

I am seeing a lot of easy dropped picks, like hits the defender right in the hands, usually a CB and he doesn't ever seem to catch it. This is playing as the Rams so it might be their CB's, because they are average or below mostly.
yea i have that happen to...but it goes both ways...

even at higher difficulty settings it will happen...basically they have to be in perfect position or jump the route to pic it off...i still throw a few each game...

the interception slider doesnt even increase the amount of pics lol....ea man..smh haha

Old 09-01-2014, 11:16 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 0

I say that, and the very next play I end up getting 3 picks off Barkley.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »