Home

Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 07:48 PM   #9
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Smitty's Zero-Theory Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I think he was asking if they are all pro or all madden.

I'm assuming all pro?
It's for either ap or am

On youtube: Username dts5381
As well as the group channel TheSimStandard

Co-Host of Sim Standard Radio Show:

Thursdays at 8PM EST Call in at 914-338-0794
Old 08-28-2014, 07:49 PM   #10
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Smitty, it's been said in another forum that when you raise the CPU fumble slider it causes the CPU to run more aggressively & utilize more moves. I've actually tested this & it seems to be true. I currently have the CPU fumble slider at 75 & I'm seeing the CPU aggressively fighting for yards & looking for the holes better. I guess whe you lower the fumble slider it causes the RB's to run more cautiously therefore not utilizing their full arsenal of moves. I'm still able to cause fumbles with big hits even at 75. I'm also finding that certain sliders like QB accuracy is also affecting QB'S likelihood to get rid of the ball quickly or hold on to it & take sacks.
I'll have to try this out.

Old 08-28-2014, 07:51 PM   #11
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyD81
Yes. SMITTYSIMSLIDERS is the name of the sliders.
Cool. Im in the middle of a game using these sliders right now. I'll post some in depth impressions when im done. Really loving them so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 08:07 PM   #12
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Smitty's Zero-Theory All-Pro/All-Madden Gameplay Sliders

Is This for ps4
Old 08-28-2014, 08:17 PM   #13
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0

I was asking the difficulty, but I had gotten a hold of him on Twitter to find out. The computer defense picks off everything on AM unless they are WIDE open. Even then, they usually get super powers to swat it away. Maybe I'm not use enough to the game yet for them.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:44 PM   #14
Pro

T5063's Arena

Ok, I've played a few games with these sliders since I downloaded them last night. I had injuries, fatigue, threshold and all penalties at 50 since those are not downloadable and this thread didn't exist yet. Here's my take:

Running game - nearly perfect, lots of small gains from both the cpu and me with big gains here and there. I had the computer break free for a TD twice in the four games that I played. I've had my RB stopped at the line of scrimmage and had holes opened up for 10-15 yard gains as well. One thing I don't remember seeing is the defense breaking into the backfield and tackling the rb for a loss.

Passing game - My biggest issue was with the interceptions. In the first game I left them at 70 and had a total of seven pick (4 by the cpu and 3 by me) to only 2 tds. One of them was on a screen pass where the qb threw into a crowd and my defender was able to pick it out of a crowd. I bumped them down to 25 and had a total of three in my next game however, there were a few real clear drops by the dbs that should have been picked off.
I had the qb accuracy at 2 (as per the downloaded file) and there were a lot of bad throws that shouldn't have happened (ei philip rivers missing wide open recievers). I bumped it up to 5 and the passing improved but it seemed that the recievers were catching everything and the qbs finished with low 70s% completion.

Injuries - seems to me that I'm not getting enough (or any for that matter) not just on this set but the default sliders as well. Does fatigue make injuries more likely to happen? I think realistically there should be 2-5 a half with most being minor.

Overall I like these sliders a lot. All the game were competitive on All-Pro. The running was great but I just have a few issues with the passing game, mainly the int's and the catching. I'm gonna play more games with these sliders to get a better sample size and maybe tweak the injury, interceptions and catching sliders.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:53 AM   #15
EA Game Changer

SmittyD81's Arena

Re: Smitty's Zero-Theory All-Pro/All-Madden Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
Is This for ps4
Yes it's for the ps4. Don't know if they work the same on Xbox one or not.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 11:36 AM   #16
Pro

T5063's Arena

What kind of injuries should i be getting with these sliders? It seem like im not getting enough. I had to bump up the slider to 75 and I finally got 4 minor inuries in one game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »