Home

TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise

This is a discussion on TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2014, 10:49 AM   #25
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
These sliders are sweet! Ive been testing in preseason and the backup qb for the cpu had over 80% completions and and all around elite qb type game (didnt feel like RoboQB though). He played extremely smart but fell off as he started to fatigue. Should i even be concerned? I chalked it up to great sliders destroying backups but i wanted to be sure. This set is great! My second question is what penalties have you seen. I have seen a good mix but no Offside or Holding. I did see a no call DPI and the receiver complained. Knda like a no call you see on facemasks. Knda cool wouldve been even cooler if they wouldve called it lol
You can't judge the sliders based on a preseason game. You are introducing extra variables which are not and do not need to be accounted for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #26
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Re: TheSaints7' All Madden sliders w/ QBA CHART for realistic stats, ideal for Franch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire71
Sorry for doubling but I should've been more clear. I see it in the 'outside' roster menu, but there's no THA stat to be found in the menus for CFM. Should I use THP instead or maybe just go (SAC + MAC + DAC + RUN) / 4 instead? Otherwise I'm sort of screwed because I'm a couple of years into a franchise with drafted players, QBs that have progressed and such, and I can't find this THA anywhere in the CFM menus.
I would say to use the 4 stats available for your players that aren't available outside of CFM. The sum is likely to be around the same if it did have THA, maybe a point or two difference up or down.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:10 PM   #27
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0

Lost a heart breaker against Detroit in my Minnesota Franchise with these Sliders. 2 Minutes left I was down by 10 points. 3rd down and 19 Joe Webb launched it deep to Benjamin who caught it with 1 hand...but then dropped it. Facing 4th and 19 it looked impossible. Webb threw it deep again, this time to Greg Little who had his man beat. Touchdown, 88 yards! On the Lions next drive, we managed to stop them just inches short giving us a chance to go ahead. On the very first play, Joe Webb threw another bomb to Benjamin, this time it was corralled as he went for another 88 yard touchdown! What an ending...or so I thought. There was still enough time for Detroit to re-take the lead as we were only in front by 1 point. Our Defense couldn't stop them as they worked the ball into field goal range and converted as time expired.

Great fun, I like how Webbs' deep ball came into factor as that is one of his strengths.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:26 AM   #28
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Lost a heart breaker against Detroit in my Minnesota Franchise with these Sliders. 2 Minutes left I was down by 10 points. 3rd down and 19 Joe Webb launched it deep to Benjamin who caught it with 1 hand...but then dropped it. Facing 4th and 19 it looked impossible. Webb threw it deep again, this time to Greg Little who had his man beat. Touchdown, 88 yards! On the Lions next drive, we managed to stop them just inches short giving us a chance to go ahead. On the very first play, Joe Webb threw another bomb to Benjamin, this time it was corralled as he went for another 88 yard touchdown! What an ending...or so I thought. There was still enough time for Detroit to re-take the lead as we were only in front by 1 point. Our Defense couldn't stop them as they worked the ball into field goal range and converted as time expired.

Great fun, I like how Webbs' deep ball came into factor as that is one of his strengths.
Good stuff. Now let's see if Alex Smith checks it down as that's one of his strengths
Old 11-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #29
Rookie

I like the idea of these and find it to be intriguing, the only thing that worries me is the CPU QB ACC being so high, and was worried about robo-QB and unrealistic completion % for the CPU rearing their ugly heads.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:18 AM   #30
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
I like the idea of these and find it to be intriguing, the only thing that worries me is the CPU QB ACC being so high, and was worried about robo-QB and unrealistic completion % for the CPU rearing their ugly heads.
Surprisingly this isn't an issue. These are All-Madden sliders so they are tough and therefore you have to make the right reads on Defense ect. However I recently played against Manning in my Vikings Franchise and he had just over 70% completion percentage. This seemed realistic to me as long as you stick to the chart.
Old 11-16-2014, 09:22 AM   #31
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire71
Sorry for doubling but I should've been more clear. I see it in the 'outside' roster menu, but there's no THA stat to be found in the menus for CFM. Should I use THP instead or maybe just go (SAC + MAC + DAC + RUN) / 4 instead? Otherwise I'm sort of screwed because I'm a couple of years into a franchise with drafted players, QBs that have progressed and such, and I can't find this THA anywhere in the CFM menus.
I would use THP + SAC + MAC + DAC + RUN then if this is the case.

Last edited by TheSaints7; 11-16-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2014, 02:28 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

This looks very interesting.

Gonna test these out now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »