Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2024, 05:36 PM   #2473
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Came across a thread recently talking about how great M16 was. Remembered that I had bought the game back when it came out. Redownloaded it on my PS5 and used this slider set as a base. Have made some tweaks based on my own needs, but my word is this game fun!!! Close games, challenge from the CPU, penalties, injuries, Madden 16 has it all! I'm having a blast rediscovering this gem.

Special shout out to the contested catch animations!

Last edited by Miles Perry; 01-17-2024 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-18-2024, 09:22 AM   #2474
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Perry
Came across a thread recently talking about how great M16 was. Remembered that I had bought the game back when it came out. Redownloaded it on my PS5 and used this slider set as a base. Have made some tweaks based on my own needs, but my word is this game fun!!! Close games, challenge from the CPU, penalties, injuries, Madden 16 has it all! I'm having a blast rediscovering this gem.

Special shout out to the contested catch animations!

Seems like the consensus around here is that 16 and 21 were the best madden’s in recent years. If you like 16, give 21 a try as well. It was the first year Madden came out on the “next gen” consoles and the game actually feels next gen, while 24 doesn’t at all. They even used the haptic feedback and adaptive triggers on PS5, as well as the speaker on the controller for cadences, they never used any of those things again for some ridiculous reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »