Home

Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2022, 01:30 PM   #2449
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Absolutely. I deleted Madden 22.....just deleted 21.

I am finished with Madden on the PS5.

I am actively playing Madden 11 and 25 on the PS3 and Madden 16 (on my PS5).

I am blown away how the game OOTB will be one vision.....and 35% of the way into the cycle it starts changing slowly....back to the skating, warping ways of online competitive MUT nonsense.

The stability of Madden 22 has been downright dreadful. I LOVED, LOVED this game OOTB and then it went to hell after numerous awful updates.

Just a huge disappointment.

I have gone back to older sports games:

NCAA 14
Madden 11
Madden 25
Madden 16
NBA 2K11

I am not purchasing new sports games anymore......I have everything I need and for all the thinking that the PS4 and PS5 would make sports games better.....other than visually they actually have not.

I swear on my mothers life.....go back and play Madden 11. You will be floored. It has actual physics. And visually is absolutely more than adequate to have a FUN FUN game that actually feels like old school football.

For the complaining that has been posted and ranted about.....I really have gained a far new perspective and appreciation that back on the PS3 we were still the target market thru 2013......then it all changed (card modes became the clear focus as well as online play).

Madden 11 has a functional franchise mode. Nothing like what we have now....but honestly I want a game that is great on the field.....and it is mind-blowing going back and playing the classics and getting a new found appreciation for the vision back then compared to now.

Now? There is no vision of offline simulation like gameplay. Not at all. The proof is how the game evolves through the vicious patch cycle.

I want to thank Raider Ren for encouraging me to turn back the clock.

I am playing a Coach Mode NCAA 14 All-Time Roster Dynasty and having an incredible time.

I just started a fantasy draft Madden 11 franchise and am having an amazing time just playing a style of football that was geared to my taste.

What we are getting these last few years (ever since Madden 17) is simply not for me anymore......so if you are enjoying Madden 22 by all means keep doing that.

My motto is PLAY WHAT YOU LOVE. It really is as simple as that. For me it is:

MLB 20 - PS5
NCAA 14 - PS3
Madden 11 - PS3
Madden 16 -PS5
Madden 25 -PS3
NCAA 10 College Basketball - PS3
Fight Night 4 - PS3

Peace to everyone......and keep offline sports simulation gaming alive!!!!!

So true… i think I’m done with the new madden games anymore. Love NCAA Football 14 and Madden 25. Also, 2k5 is the king of football games.

If EA screws up the next NCAA Football then I’m forever done.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-23-2022, 07:02 PM   #2450
Pro

Quote:
16’s gameplay is superb.

Franchise mode is missing some good features they added in 17 and beyond like full player editing inside franchise mode, XP sliders, formation subs and practice squads.

But you can still play franchise mode and still have fun.

Gameplay has never been better since 16.

Thanks. Just found out for 1.99. Gonna fire it up
Old 03-05-2022, 10:25 AM   #2451
Pro

Quote:
16’s gameplay is superb.

Franchise mode is missing some good features they added in 17 and beyond like full player editing inside franchise mode, XP sliders, formation subs and practice squads.

But you can still play franchise mode and still have fun.

Gameplay has never been better since 16.

Alright man. I know I've given you flowers before. But I'm here for more lol. Yes. After playing a few games I'm definitely loving the gameplay. Two things i always notice immediately are the human run game and overall pass game. Most of the time running is either too hard or too easy. Finding a nice balance depending on the defense I'm facing. The corner/wr interactions are pretty amazing. Receivers win most as they should but if you're playing a dominant corner, he'll quickly introduce himself. I like being able to throw passes without taking control of the wr.

Defense is very challenging. Rg3 and ej manuel have killed me with their legs but both were so so passing. Big ben and AB shredded me through the air and i was able to whoop Flacco. Overall some great gameplay that i can't wait to get more into. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Also it's nice to not have to worry about a new patch effing everything up

BTW when you mention increasing the salary offer by 15 percent if they refuse. At what stage are you referring to?

Last edited by Cliffking; 03-05-2022 at 11:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2022, 02:42 AM   #2452
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Alright man. I know I've given you flowers before. But I'm here for more lol. Yes. After playing a few games I'm definitely loving the gameplay. Two things i always notice immediately are the human run game and overall pass game. Most of the time running is either too hard or too easy. Finding a nice balance depending on the defense I'm facing. The corner/wr interactions are pretty amazing. Receivers win most as they should but if you're playing a dominant corner, he'll quickly introduce himself. I like being able to throw passes without taking control of the wr.

Defense is very challenging. Rg3 and ej manuel have killed me with their legs but both were so so passing. Big ben and AB shredded me through the air and i was able to whoop Flacco. Overall some great gameplay that i can't wait to get more into. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Also it's nice to not have to worry about a new patch effing everything up

BTW when you mention increasing the salary offer by 15 percent if they refuse. At what stage are you referring to?

What’s up Cliff!

That is during “in-season” extensions.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-30-2022, 12:38 AM   #2453
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword’s Madden 16 All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

I also went back to 16, gameplay just so much better, and fun.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Old 05-30-2022, 01:49 AM   #2454
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

And another....2015 Falcons

Old 05-30-2022, 01:32 PM   #2455
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Armor, I have madden 25 to go along with ncaa 14 on ps3, you have settings and sliders you use for both games still?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2022, 02:56 PM   #2456
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Falcons vs cowboys. I go to 0-3. Lost julio and Ryan in 2nd half. Killed momentum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »