Home

Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2016, 05:21 PM   #321
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mike Lowe Madden 2016 Sliders

Only played one game so far so I will need to test more. Very nice job on these. Only thing I noticed was too many defensive PI penalties. Almost every long pass down the field. Will test more. Eagles vs panthers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2016, 10:34 PM   #322
Banned

Thanks for the post Mike. I might finish the regular season by tomorrow night. I'll post season leaders and how my off season goes!

I did lower offensive holding, defensive pass interference, and block in the back all by 1. I might lower human accuracy to 35 but not until a few more games.

So excited to keep playing!
Old 01-02-2016, 11:41 PM   #323
Banned

Rematch against the Titana. Mariota beat me on the last play the first game against Cover 3 with the wrong safety deep. This game I'm focused on stopping Bishop Sankey who ran for 115 last time. I've held him to 35yds and held Mariota to 5/12 45yds passing.

Up 7-0 at half! Drops and penalties hurting both teams. Terrence Newman is playing GREAT for me. I might offer another year long contract for him!
Old 01-03-2016, 01:39 AM   #324
Banned

Won 14-3!!!

First time I've ever held the CPU to 3 points.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:21 AM   #325
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyVegas28
Only played one game so far so I will need to test more. Very nice job on these. Only thing I noticed was too many defensive PI penalties. Almost every long pass down the field. Will test more. Eagles vs panthers.
It's so strange that I'm not seeing as many penalties as others. Of course, adjust as you see fit--my team ranked very low in penalties in 2015. I think with the VAST VAST VAST majority of generated rookies all having the 'undisciplined' trait, this may start to increase over time. If you're playing beyond 2015, you may already be seeing this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2016, 09:55 AM   #326
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
It's so strange that I'm not seeing as many penalties as others. Of course, adjust as you see fit--my team ranked very low in penalties in 2015. I think with the VAST VAST VAST majority of generated rookies all having the 'undisciplined' trait, this may start to increase over time. If you're playing beyond 2015, you may already be seeing this.

Should also be noted that some play styles have a higher tendency to generate penalties. (anecdotal) for example, running east west during a kickoff or interception return and not following the lead blocker on zone run plays.

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 01-03-2016, 11:06 AM   #327
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I do want a greater sample size first and see after 5-10 games..then make adjustments. Could of been just that game.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:32 PM   #328
Rookie

bobloblah1980's Arena

OVR: 1
Yeah man.. I love these gameplay wise but I'm in year 5 of my cfm and it is just a fumble and penalty fest.. probably loke you said because of all the drafted players but definitely something you will have to look at.. I had to move fumbles back up 35 was crasy fumble fest

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »