Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2015, 11:01 PM   #1225
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Lol, I got him in fantasy football. Patiently waiting for his return

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Lol who you telling? Imagine how the Cowboys fans, team and staff feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 11:18 PM   #1226
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
New updates..

October 30th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER catching to 40, lowered the USER pass reaction to 55, lowered the USER INTs to 40, lowered the USER pass coverage to 55.

Key note- Remember if you don't like to use the left stick on almost every throw you have to have the USER accuracy on 40 or else you'll have trouble with some passes sailing on you You can have it at 40 on any of the sets if you don't use the left stick. I really recommend for guys to start practicing with the left stick. It really helps out your passing when you have total control of where you want the ball to be placed.

October 30th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 20, lowered the CPUs catching to 40, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 55, lowered the CPUs INTs to 40, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 55, lowered the USER accuracy to 20

October 30th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 30, left the CPUs catching at 45, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 70, the CPUs INTs stayed 60, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 70, lowered the USER accuracy to 15, and lowered the USER fumbles to 20.

October 30th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 40, raised the CPUs catching at 50, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 85, raised the CPUs INTs to 80, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 85, lowered the USER accuracy to 10, and lowered the USER fumbles to 10.

October 30th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 50, raised the CPUs catching at 55, raised the CPUs INTs to 100, raised the USER accuracy to 5, and lowered the USER fumbles to 0.

I know I said I wasn't going to change anything else a few weeks ago but I just wasn't feeling the accuracy at 5 on the black set. It was real hard to keep the CPU competitive with the accuracy at 5 for some reason. It felt like the whole overall gameplay to a major hit just from that one tweak of moving the USER accuracy from 4 to 5 for the guys using the black set. So me, Jfinger, Godzgift, thegame19991999 and a few other guys been in lab working on a combination that could keep the CPU tough with the accuracy at 5 and we finally came up with something that kept the CPU tough. I made a few other adjustments on some of the other sets to balance things out with what I did with the black set so guys can slowly work there way up with each slider. The green sliders should really be USER friendly for guys getting there feet wet with my sliders. Please play about 3-4 games to get a good feel for how they are playing and keep me posted on the results.
Here are the updates if anybody missed this post earlier. I also lowered defensive PI to 54. It gets called a little too much on deep throws. You'll still see it called at 54 but not 30-40 percent of the time when going deep.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-31-2015 at 01:12 AM.
Old 10-31-2015, 01:53 AM   #1227
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Playing my first game with the new updates.

With the USER accuracy and cpu interception tweaks, I'm quickly finding out that smart reads and ball control are important. My QB isn't overthrowing for the heck of it, but defenders jump routes like a mug.

Thru the first quarter:
4 fumbles (3 by CPU)
2 INT (me of course )
Only 3 points

I need to play another game after this to see if the turnovers are just a fluke. My Dline keeps encroaching (like 3 times so far) and i still have fairley, Donald and Quinn.

Figure it's just one of those games where Madden's gotta piss you off lol.

Old 10-31-2015, 01:55 AM   #1228
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Oh and I never go into practice for these updates lol.

Old 10-31-2015, 08:11 AM   #1229
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Playing my first game with the new updates.

With the USER accuracy and cpu interception tweaks, I'm quickly finding out that smart reads and ball control are important. My QB isn't overthrowing for the heck of it, but defenders jump routes like a mug.

Thru the first quarter:
4 fumbles (3 by CPU)
2 INT (me of course )
Only 3 points

I need to play another game after this to see if the turnovers are just a fluke. My Dline keeps encroaching (like 3 times so far) and i still have fairley, Donald and Quinn.

Figure it's just one of those games where Madden's gotta piss you off lol.

I just come to accept that the first game is always flukey after tweaking the sliders. I always exit in and out of the game about 2 to 3 times before I play it with hope that the sliders are settled in.

Yeah I love having the accuracy at 5. You don't have to worry about crazy overthrows all the time but you'll still see errant throws. The CPUs coverage is real good too. If you make a mistake you will pay. The thing I like about this Madden is they'll still go for swats and bat downs even with the INTs on 100. In past Maddens they would go for the pick the majority of the time with the INTs high.
Old 10-31-2015, 11:37 AM   #1230
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
I just come to accept that the first game is always flukey after tweaking the sliders. I always exit in and out of the game about 2 to 3 times before I play it with hope that the sliders are settled in.

Yeah I love having the accuracy at 5. You don't have to worry about crazy overthrows all the time but you'll still see errant throws. The CPUs coverage is real good too. If you make a mistake you will pay. The thing I like about this Madden is they'll still go for swats and bat downs even with the INTs on 100. In past Maddens they would go for the pick the majority of the time with the INTs high.
Yeah! My second game was much much much better. We started off slow down 14 points, but we're able to recover. I blew it on the last drive with horrible situation management.

After looking at the replay I had a check down wide open, but thought I could fit the ball in. I didn't.

Old 10-31-2015, 11:54 AM   #1231
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah! My second game was much much much better. We started off slow down 14 points, but we're able to recover. I blew it on the last drive with horrible situation management.

After looking at the replay I had a check down wide open, but thought I could fit the ball in. I didn't.

Man you're always involved in some heartbreaking losses. Yeah replay will definitely expose your mistakes. That's why I'm always telling guys to check the replay before getting mad about the coverage being tight or the picks because there's usually somewhere you could have went with the ball, but you made a bad read. What's your record on the season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 12:13 PM   #1232
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Man you're always involved in some heartbreaking losses. Yeah replay will definitely expose your mistakes. That's why I'm always telling guys to check the replay before getting mad about the coverage being tight or the picks because there's usually somewhere you could have went with the ball, but you made a bad read. What's your record on the season?
It didn't help that someone got a penalty and put us in 3rd 20 and pressure was screaming in my face lol.
That's better than me getting blown out though lol.
I'm only 0-2, but I'm predicting I'll win the next few games. Had to change playbooks to better utilize some additions in off-season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »