Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2016, 10:04 AM   #1625
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! That's why I get super conservative when I'm up like that with under 5 minutes left in the game. All I do is try to kill the clock and get out of there with the win. I've lost some games like that trying to stay aggressive and pad the stats.
I couldn't run that ball that game, but I'd make those same under the same circumstances. You'd have to see how the game flowed all game lol.

Right after the game I made that 97 SPD WR converted to RB the starter. I noticed the running game problem wasn't with my reads, it was that my starting RB couldn't hit the whole hard enough. He was more of a power back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 10:10 AM   #1626
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
My QB has an almost perfect Passer rating all game until about 4 mins left in game. I'm Up Two scoring possessions, and Madden decides it's time for me to lose or something. 1st INT, the DB basically warps in front of my wr, second INT was errant.
Now I'm done 1 point trying to drive the field, and my QB throws two BEAUTIFUL balls. I user catch both as possession and they are drops. Not blaming the sliders, since my WR core rarely drops passes.
I just think there's some hidden madden "catch up" voodoo hahahaha.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I think you said what your real problem was - that errant interception you threw. Most of the time I find that I can overcome those glitchy CPU BS plays so long as I'm playing a good game the rest of the time. Jarodd has made it pretty clear that if you're off your game, you're going to lose (as you should!).

I do believe in the Madden voodoo you speak of, but I think it happens a lot less than most people believe (you only mentioned it once, so that's not necessarily directed toward you). There certainly have been games that it seems like All-Madden MADE me lose, regardless of how good of a game I called/played. But those are very rare. 9/10 times I can look back and say "yea, I made the mistakes here, here, and here. Had I not done that the outcome would have been different"
Old 01-21-2016, 10:52 AM   #1627
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhigginsluckow
I think you said what your real problem was - that errant interception you threw. Most of the time I find that I can overcome those glitchy CPU BS plays so long as I'm playing a good game the rest of the time. Jarodd has made it pretty clear that if you're off your game, you're going to lose (as you should!).

I do believe in the Madden voodoo you speak of, but I think it happens a lot less than most people believe (you only mentioned it once, so that's not necessarily directed toward you). There certainly have been games that it seems like All-Madden MADE me lose, regardless of how good of a game I called/played. But those are very rare. 9/10 times I can look back and say "yea, I made the mistakes here, here, and here. Had I not done that the outcome would have been different"
I'll be the first one to look at the replay and see if it was a user mistake (feet not set, bad read, wrong catch type, etc). The previous season my QB lead the league in yards, TDs, and INTs () so I most definitely experienced those great games and those slumps HAHAHA!

But that's why I love these sliders. I felt a sense of accomplishments seeing how many TDs/yards how I had thrown. Pretty sure the greatest of QBS lead the league in INTs

As a side not to the "Madden Voodoo": I use to play ultimate team HEAVY in Madden 25/15. And as you may know most players are 90s and above. However, they wouldn't play like that alot of times. In some H2H games, you'd play against a lesser team and your players would appear to play to that level. Dropped passes, horrible angles, bad coverage, etc. That's when I personally felt there is some background "Catch up code" in Madden. End rant
Old 01-21-2016, 02:19 PM   #1628
Rookie

Looking for serious players for a hardcore black sliders CFM.

Second year league still growing. Our intent is to build the hardest, most competitive Madden league in existence.

To do that, we use the all-madden black sliders on 12m quarters, so you better bring a well rounded game and a strong GM with you.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Currently in season 5. We'll get 10-15 seasons in before Madden 17 comes out. Groupme, Daddyleagues (/GML), all games must be broadcast on Youtube.

Our goal is to reach 32 players for Madden 17. Next year we'll be offering cash prizes, play of the week, social media coverage, game of the week interviews and a satirical Youtube "sports network" that covers the league.

Join now and ensure your position for years to come.
Send a friend request to PSN: GratwickBills
Old 01-21-2016, 05:03 PM   #1629
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
I couldn't run that ball that game, but I'd make those same under the same circumstances. You'd have to see how the game flowed all game lol.

Right after the game I made that 97 SPD WR converted to RB the starter. I noticed the running game problem wasn't with my reads, it was that my starting RB couldn't hit the whole hard enough. He was more of a power back.
Yeah you can definitely make things happen with a speedy back. Outside running is a little overpowered this year.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:06 PM   #1630
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratwickBills
Looking for serious players for a hardcore black sliders CFM.

Second year league still growing. Our intent is to build the hardest, most competitive Madden league in existence.

To do that, we use the all-madden black sliders on 12m quarters, so you better bring a well rounded game and a strong GM with you.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Currently in season 5. We'll get 10-15 seasons in before Madden 17 comes out. Groupme, Daddyleagues (/GML), all games must be broadcast on Youtube.

Our goal is to reach 32 players for Madden 17. Next year we'll be offering cash prizes, play of the week, social media coverage, game of the week interviews and a satirical Youtube "sports network" that covers the league.

Join now and ensure your position for years to come.
Send a friend request to PSN: GratwickBills
This is cool. I'll definitely be checking out y'alls games. How many players do y'all have so far?
Old 01-21-2016, 05:15 PM   #1631
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you can definitely make things happen with a speedy back. Outside running is a little overpowered this year.
I actually find that with your sliders, it's alot of difficult. On the black set at least. For instance, counters and stretches rarely work because the line sheds. I REALLY gotta set the play up or expect cut backs (which look beautiful when executed.

Site question: When in goal line, does CPU line up in a man goal line blitz 99% of the time within 3 times? I've tried doing HB dives or powers and only toss and FB dives work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 05:24 PM   #1632
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I actually find that with your sliders, it's alot of difficult. On the black set at least. For instance, counters and stretches rarely work because the line sheds. I REALLY gotta set the play up or expect cut backs (which look beautiful when executed.

Site question: When in goal line, does CPU line up in a man goal line blitz 99% of the time within 3 times? I've tried doing HB dives or powers and only toss and FB dives work.
Yeah they always line up in that which allows for an easy toss TD. Toss and sweeps are overpowered is what I really meant to say. Counters and stretch plays aren't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »