Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2016, 08:53 AM   #1609
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof189
Playing a 5 man online franchise. Using a mix of the blue and black sliders. Couple guys are running no huddle every play and putting up some ridiculous offensive numbers. Is there any adjustments that can help slow this down?
Well if you are playing 15 minute quarters they are definitely slowing the game down by doing that which is causing inflated stats because they aren't letting the runoff clock do it's job. Where do you have fatigue at? You might want to raisr that some so most of there guys will get tired and slow throughout the game. You also might have to crank up difficulty to the full black set in order to make it real tough on them. You didn't day but it sounds like they are having an easy time passing so lower the USER passing to the full black set and crank the CPUs pass D to the full black set. Might be your only option. Post exactly where you have the sliders at.
Old 01-17-2016, 10:06 AM   #1610
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Using the black set it stayed challenging for me all season. I got knocked off in the playoffs. A friend of mine went on a losing streak in the 2nd half of the season in his franchise too using the black set. I haven't heard any complaints from anybody else using my other sets about the gameplay getting too easy late in the season. I guess you are going to have to see how it goes for you and adjust the difficulty along the way if it does get too easy.
Il give these a go 2moro when I start a new cfm. Does anyone use any xp sets? I think slowing down player development might keep it challenging longer
Old 01-18-2016, 12:24 PM   #1611
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisb1986
I think il start off with the second difficulty. I haven't really been using the left stick but il give it a try I'm a fast learner and up for the challenge. Can u tell me if the games stay difficult beyond like week 10 and beyond? How far are you guys into your franchise? I don't want to start one and it become to easy after a while. I was just doing one with the jags using another AM set and although it started off a challenge and I had a losing record i soon went on a streak with bortles throwing over 450 yards per game

Slider sets aren't going to fix confidence issues, other than not allowing you to build confidence as quickly by racking up absurd stats. I've heard that the confidence issue isn't as problematic after the new updates, but I still use the multi-user work around to disable drive goals. Have you been doing that - disabling drive goals in some way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2016, 02:32 PM   #1612
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhigginsluckow
Slider sets aren't going to fix confidence issues, other than not allowing you to build confidence as quickly by racking up absurd stats. I've heard that the confidence issue isn't as problematic after the new updates, but I still use the multi-user work around to disable drive goals. Have you been doing that - disabling drive goals in some way?
Nope. Playing with the settings as is. I'm telling you my setup keeps the gameplay competitive with the drive goals. It definitely improved after the patch but do what you feel is necessary with the workaround.
Old 01-18-2016, 05:53 PM   #1613
Rookie

Quote:
Nope. Playing with the settings as is. I'm telling you my setup keeps the gameplay competitive with the drive goals. It definitely improved after the patch but do what you feel is necessary with the workaround.

I was actually responding to the other guy ha. That's good to know though, that you've seen drive goals fixed.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:16 AM   #1614
Rookie

Minnesota Vikings at Washington Redskins
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Minnesota Vikings (9-6) (now 10-6)3138731
Washington Redskins (6-9) (now 6-10)7147028
Team Stats Comparison
MINWAS
Total Offense450430
Rushing Yards138124
Passing Yards312306
First Downs2216
Punt Return Yards1610
Kick Return Yards125154
Total Yards591594
Turnovers1 (+2)3 (-2)
3rd Down Converstion
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time35:1324:47
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Bridgewater (injured 1 play)23/3727501
S. Chisholm1/15910
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Z. Rosemond19753.91
D. McFadden14392.70
T. Bridgewater22412.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S. Diggs5469.20
K. Rudolph59919.81
J. Wright45112.70
C. Johnson3217.00
C. Patterson24221.00
Z. Rosemond24120.50
Z. Line155.00
D. Ewing133.00
D. McFadden12626.00
Washington Redskins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D. Klein (drafted QB, injured)16/2430640
J. Garoppolo1/42101
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C. Anderson18995.50
M. Jones2189.00
D. Klein273.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J. Reed48521.21
J. Kearse37826.02
P. Garcon36421.30
J. Gordon34816.00
K. Davis33411.31
C. Anderson11818.00

We were hot and cold on defense. We started off decent vs pass, horrible vs run. Then we'd let up 2-3 big pass plays (QB would be like 3/7, 93 yds, 1 TD), but we'd hold our own vs the run. But we tightened up, and on Garoppolo's first pass, threw an INT for a touchback, which essentially led to us killing 8 minutes to seal the game. McFadden wasn't getting anything for me, he started 11 for 9, so I brought in my backup (AP is injured still), and it possibly saved me the game. B on Offense, C+ on Defense. This game was pretty enjoyable, though I still haven't had a game where I've held to 20 or less points in the final. Now we face Seattle (11-4-1) in the Wild Card, I'm feeling like this'll possibly be a blowout. AP is out for playoffs unless we make it to Super Bowl, Mike Wallace (#2 WR) is out unless we make it to Conference Championship, but Marvin Jones (#1 WR) and Danny Trevathan (best LB on the team) are out for postseason completely. Missing our top 4 offensive players and a top defensive player is going to really hurt us. But for them, Graham's hurt. So maybe that'll help us a little, we're horrible at defending vs TEs.
Old 01-19-2016, 03:20 AM   #1615
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhigginsluckow
thanks for the input guys. i plugged in one of the slider sets and the games are competitive again so im happy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2016, 06:08 PM   #1616
Rookie

Ballgame41's Arena

Thumbs up Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballgame41
Looking for any help or advice on these sliders, from anyone willing to help. My main question is with the, "total control passing." 1) You said to get used to using it on every play, pretty much. So, I'm wondering how you use it when the receiver playing on the left, comes inside for a deep dig route. That route, more than any other, for some reason my QB (86 THAS and 84 THAM) will throw it either wide and high, really wide, or just wide and low--so how do you use the Total-Control-Passing on that? Now, I'm not saying I never complete the pass, but I feel like you have perfected the TCP and I most definitely haven't. Do you jam the left analog to the left, so it throws more behind him, as he's running towards the middle...? I would greatly appreciate if you could help me on that and if you could give me some other, "tough" examples as to how you use it in different situations.

Now, for the 2nd question, how are you keeping QB's, ANY QB, from not tearing you up? I play man, I play zone, but for some reason no matter what I do, they carve me up. I know that I KNOW football, but I just really struggle with this. My DB's seem to get beat and to not stay with their man sometimes. I either blitz really hard and get a sack--sometimes--but more often than not, I am getting beat. I just really want to get better so I can start to beat up the boys in my league. Now, they don't use your sliders, BUT they do have very similar sliders. The Human/CPU goes as follows--QB accuracy is 40/45, and the Defensive Coverage is 75/85 and Defensive Reaction is 75/80. Since the defensive sliders are so much different, I know that you can't help specifically as to how you play with your set and I play on theirs, but I was just hoping for any advice--from anyone--to help me from being shredded by CPU QB's. It's frustrating watching not very good QB's throw for around an 80% completion percentage.

Thanks to anyone who helps! It would be much appreciated!
Quote:
Have you tried going into skill trainer? I heard it gives you a detail break down on how to utilize the left stick for total control passing.

Hey, I appreciate the help man. I mean, I did know about the 'Skill's Trainer' and how it helped--to an extent--with the Left Stick passing. You really do have to practice with it though, in actual game play. of course. I find myself pulling back more on the left stick (down) when passing deeper routes--9 route, posts, corners and deep dig routes. Does that sound like what you do? I have been testing the possession catch (X on PS4) when throwing those with the left stick being pulled back, and am having more success with my receiver catching it. When I would launch it with the left stick being pushed forward, then using the aggressive catch (triangle), the corners would 9 out of 10 times, knock the ball down, sometimes doing the tip drill and the safety would pick it--very very frustraitng.

Quick note-when using the possession catch, he does still catch it in an "aggressive" animation, but with more body control and shielding the defender, if that makes any sense. So, it's definitely a different animation than the aggressive catch, but with more control and the ability to come down with it. I really like that animation and how effective it can be. I'm not really liking the aggressive catch--with these sliders (not an insult or anything, just a fact. It's the same with my online league, we play with the catch at 40) because my receiver's never seem to come down with it and it seems to be a liability and too risky with the tipped interception. Do you or anybody else feel this way? Are you more of a "possession" catch with your sliders? I would like to know if it's just me or not.

Thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »